Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Another very minor bug report!

I'm on the last of Joy's appointment to pick a wish from the box (I don't know if it's relevant but it's Eva's photoshoot), the outfit left to unlock happens to be the blue jacket and black skirt one.
Now, even though I haven't seen this outfit before, the scene that starts when I meet her is the the one where she takes the rejuvenating pill and rides you wildly (which is supposed to happen AFTER I have seen all the outfits at least once), which means I cannot fulfill Eva's wish unless I wait for another week.

darkhound1 if you have a quick fix for this (like a few lines of script to input), I'd really appreciate it! The bug appeared right in the middle of an "abstinence" period to unlock a new nurse scene with Lacey, so it's a bit frustrating, and from a role-playing point of view I hate the idea of angering Joy by not showing up...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Another very minor bug report!

I'm on the last of Joy's appointment to pick a wish from the box (I don't know if it's relevant but it's Eva's photoshoot), the outfit left to unlock happens to be the blue jacket and black skirt one.
Now, even though I haven't seen this outfit before, the scene that starts when I meet her is the the one where she takes the rejuvenating pill and rides you wildly (which is supposed to happen AFTER I have seen all the outfits at least once), which means I cannot fulfill Eva's wish unless I wait for another week.

darkhound1 if you have a quick fix for this (like a few lines of script to input), I'd really appreciate it! The bug appeared right in the middle of an "abstinence" period to unlock a new nurse scene with Lacey, so it's a bit frustrating, and from a role-playing point of view I hate the idea of angering Joy by not showing up...
Do you have a save game for me to check it?

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
I installed the latest version of the game and the Spanish patch, and when I run it and load a version 3.6 game it crashes and does not start. How is it solved?
Thank you.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sure, here it is! This is exactly at 9:00 when the meeting happens, let me know if you need something earlier.
It can only be fixed by changing the code, which I did. The fix will be part of the next update.
You can kind of "hack it" using the console.
When this text is shown: "You walk into the room, closing the door behind you."
Open the console and type:
l_dress = 4

When Joy says: "I hope you don't mind me not getting up to greet you. It was a long flight and I'm a little tired."
Open the console again and switch the dress back.
l_dress = 5

That should do the trick.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
It can only be fixed by changing the code, which I did. The fix will be part of the next update.
You can kind of "hack it" using the console.
When this text is shown: "You walk into the room, closing the door behind you."
Open the console and type:
l_dress = 4

When Joy says: "I hope you don't mind me not getting up to greet you. It was a long flight and I'm a little tired."
Open the console again and switch the dress back.
l_dress = 5

That should do the trick.
Worked like a charm <3

kan323

Dec 20, 2022
Uuuuh I haven't finished my playthrough yet but just to be clear, I'm close to 700 MB already LOL

I guess this might be the actual "complete save" equivalent for this game... just share about 1,5 k individual save files XD
Looking forward to your sharing

• Wow
Reactions: Ascetic

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0420.jpg

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 28th of March 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
159 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Yvette gets a scene at the gym shower -> still working on it
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene -> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Natahsa's pool scene has been re-rendered and some new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been rerendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 3468447

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 22nd of March 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
66 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Yvette gets a scene at the gym shower -> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a new workout weight lifting scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene -> still working on it
  • Natahsa's pool scene has been re-rendered and some new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Yvette gets a new workout bench presses scene with some extras -> still working on it
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench presses scene -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

Short-stack in the shower, yeeee haaaaaawww!!!!!

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Weekend Fanart.

My Hacking and searching on the internet skills are definitely getting better...
Found another image of Amy doing some modelling :geek:

Amy (Denim Dreams)WM.png

Disclaimer:
This is Fanart in no way represents an actual image from the game.

Last edited:

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
More bloat.
Still no proper replay function FOR ALL SCENES. Gallery function is bloat trash.
Hope you remember what the right choices are when you reload the save.

Glad to see it's still the same way after all these years.

See you guys in another 2 years when there's more bloat and more rating decay because -reasons-.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD0 and junior366

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
More bloat.
Still no proper replay function FOR ALL SCENES. Gallery function is bloat trash.
Hope you remember what the right choices are when you reload the save.

Glad to see it's still the same way after all these years.

See you guys in another 2 years when there's more bloat and more rating decay because -reasons-.
Ok, I will bite.
"Sometimes the latest version isn't always the best."
That just means you don't understand the reasons for making the latest version that way. Anybody working in IT knows that things get stale after years and require maintenance just to keep running. For the user that does not seem to do anything useful, but in reality it does. It gets them to keep what they already have instead of it dying on them. With a game as long running as HI it is heavily into that area. Darkhound needs to spend quite some time and resources to keep it alive and get it into a state where new things can be added. Your thoughts are the management fallacy 'Why would I spend money to keep what I already have?". Well, then don't spend the money and wait for the phones to start ringing. You guessed it, I live in that world too.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Holiday Island Weekend Fanart.

My Hacking and searching on the internet skills are definitely getting better...
Found another image of Amy doing some modelling :geek:

View attachment 3471300

Disclaimer:
This is Fanart in no way represents an actual image from the game.

Let's hope your internet skills get so good you find the "NUDE MODELLING" Amy did!!! :p
But well done here

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

The Best Laid Plans …

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes