Loq

Jun 13, 2017
anyone else have a bug whenever a new girl comes to the island an that causes the scene not to be shown in the phone?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
A weird bug: I gave Renee a gift of large sweets at the pool, and the manikin figure showed up.
When She hugged me, the real Renee reappeared. I know I've given Renee a gift before without that scary manikin appearing.
It may be getting the image formats confused.
I've included a screen cap.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
A weird bug: I gave Renee a gift of large sweets at the pool, and the manikin figure showed up.
When She hugged me, the real Renee reappeared. I know I've given Renee a gift before without that scary manikin appearing.
It may be getting the image formats confused.
I've included a screen cap.
It is a typo in the image name. Rename : /images/Rename Renée_swim3_present => /images/Renée_swim2_present

And since we are touching on the gift interface and funny things which are not supposed to happen in it.

- Gift interface bug/feature/funny
(darkhound1 this one is for your consideration. Has easter egg potential.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Easter egg suggestion
You can also click the reception bell as that is a clickable object.
Even if the other loopholes are closed, leaving the reception bell an option would make for a funny easter egg

ex. with Ivy after having annoyed her enough to smash the first one :D - could be a render or two were she gets even, say by smothering the player in her boobs (Yumiko hotshots style) for fun (instead of crushing the gifted bell)

Edit : Attached correctly named present image. People can put it in their game\images\characters\Renée\ folder if they want.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
WooHoo, made it! Meaning when I had computer problems and had to replace the cpu with a new one and install some other new components, I was able to do so and do a clean install of Win 10 1809 and restore almost all my data. I say almost, as I did inadvertently lose some stuff. Nothing really critical unless you count the folder that had all the Holiday Island stuff, like previous versions, saves, sigs I had created, the Guide, etc. I did have a backup of version 0.1.7.2 and corresponding saves elsewhere, so not a total loss. Bring on 0.1.8.0.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Yvette_pool_with_amy.jpg

Hello everyone!

I will be away on holidays for two weeks and there won't be new updates during that time.

Yvette and Amy extend her best summer wishes.
I was hoping to finish 0.1.8 before my holidays, but like most of the time, I packed too many things into it. Long story short, the next release is not yet ready. I will continue working on it after my holiday break.
Happy holidays to each and every one of you!

Darkhound

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 373817

Hello everyone!

I will be away on holidays for two weeks and there won't be new updates during that time.

Yvette and Amy extend her best summer wishes.
I was hoping to finish 0.1.8 before my holidays, but like most of the time, I packed too many things into it. Long story short, the next release is not yet ready. I will continue working on it after my holiday break.
Happy holidays to each and every one of you!

Darkhound
I know how that feels, I've been working since January this year nonstop.
There isn't a single week that I stoped working on my games, and even if I was on holidays I wouldn't be able to stop. Making games is like an addiction, when you like what you create you can't get enough of creating even more.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
How do I get Renee to come to my room asking about her toothbrush?
I got it once through cheating, but I can't seem to get it now.
I know that Renee cannot be on duty as evening receptionist.
What time is the event likely to occur? Must I be in my room at the time or can I be going to my room? Is the event repeatable?
I want to include the info in my FAQ. I attached my latest FAQ, but remember there are SPOILERS!
Here is what I have so far:
Also, I noticed a small grammatical error. The girl at reception says: "Do you want me to bring it up, or do you come down to get it?" It should be "or do you want to come down to get it?" Not really that bad, but the question should have symmetry.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Make sure there is no sign on the door. You can try to get the event many times by moving to a new location (not the pool though) or looking at your phone (not pictures though), and then trying again. If you don't get Aly in the shower with no sign, then rollback and try again.

Reactions: brianiac
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes