Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
During HotShots, when one of the women are playing "quarters", do they ever overshoot into Yumiko's cleavage?

If not, I wish they would!
Now, now, let's be accurate. Not to get nitpicky, but you could care less whether the girls over shoot in HotShots. You just want to see what Yumiko asks them to do after that happens. Can't say I blame you.

madeardog

Aug 25, 2018
need help..i tried install and uninstall the game several times, but it didnt work

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'events/[event_char.fname]/arrive/[event_char.fname]_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp': could not find image. (u'events/Jessica/arrive/Jessica_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 870, in script call
��L��X�2�
File "game/events.rpyc", line 3409, in script
`?�w��>T���tD؍ks׽=�����'����&�.�%t՟�Z~^����J��ꯥ�ߠ��f������;�����qW�9��s�������JW�uD�W��M�_��]���9�?T��8q5�jpߖ"k{(�C�����{�ȺW.g���?�f���b{�u��S޼��x�)�hv`�:JJ����`�YJ�H�Vi*��ex��o������k�^22T�����^�2�h�%�٠�#��+������2���3��2\�_��E��X �](ʾGy��XQZː'�8P��~X��WbM��2�a�:H�f�(�,6���Y�g��[z�)#���O���u���`�g��Q,��t��e1��� s�S-
��L��X�2�
`?�w��>T���tD؍ks׽=�����'����&�.�%t՟�Z~^����J��ꯥ�ߠ��f������;�����qW�9��s�������JW�uD�W��M�_��]���9�?T��8q5�jpߖ"k{(�C�����{�ȺW.g���?�f���b{�u��S޼��x�)�hv`�:JJ����`�YJ�H�Vi*��ex��o������k�^22T�����^�2�h�%�٠�#��+������2���3��2\�_��E��X �](ʾGy��XQZː'�8P��~X��WbM��2�a�:H�f�(�,6���Y�g��[z�)#���O���u���`�g��Q,��t��e1��� s�S-
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1272, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'events/[event_char.fname]/arrive/[event_char.fname]_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp': could not find image. (u'events/Jessica/arrive/Jessica_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Holiday Island 0.1.7.2
Mon Aug 19 21:39:16 2019

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
need help..i tried install and uninstall the game several times, but it didnt work

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
��L��X�2�
��L��X�2�
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1272, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\core.py", line 1077, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "E:\Game\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Holiday Island 0.1.7.2
Mon Aug 19 21:39:16 2019
Something is definitely wrong as Jessica has never been a 'Plane' girl. Do you remember who was on the plane with you? You might try deleting everything (including the renpy folder under C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming) and re-installing the game. Then choose different girls. In other words don't choose Jessica as one of the initial choices. Plane girls are: Amy, Aly, Lacey, or Brenda. The plane girl is chosen based on your section of body type, boob size, amazon, etc. Other than that, you'll have to wait until the developer returns from vacation.

darkness_eye

May 15, 2017
Hi Darkhound1 :giggle:
I really like the graphics and models of this game because I'm a mobile game developer.
All of u Don't be really tired.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I have a personal suggestion ..
Please remove the massage room.
If possible, keep the camera control room in the girls' room.
It was just a personal idea for the game ... and it doesn't matter much ...

This game seems to me the best game on this site Sorry for Bad English :cool:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
darkness_eye
I love the massage area and wouldn't want it to go away.
I don't understand why you want to get rid of it. Did you not like the Heather erotic massage? For me, this is reason enough to keep the massage area.
Also, you may not realize that getting a massage allows you to get in another exercise session.
Before getting rid of the massage room, please give Darkhound1 a chance to finish the massage options. Eventually all the girls will get sexier outfits, like at reception. Right now, only Heather can give you an erotic massage. Eventually, Faye and Renee will get this option. After that, we'll see regular & erotic massage for two of the girls at the same time. Will we see three girls? I can't say, but I'd like it.
If anything, the massage area could use a bit of tweeking. It should be treated just like the doctor or reception or housekeeping with one of the girls assigned to work there for the duration. Yes, sometimes there is no girl there due to her giving a massage to someone else, but you shouldn't be able to leave Faye at reception and see her in the massage area. However, doing this might make us wait for Faye to play Hotshots, which must take precedence.

(Puppetmaster's Razor: when trying to evaluate if something should be added to the game, compare having the new addition to having Faye play Hotshots. If you'd rather see Faye play Hotshots, then hold off on the new idea. Abbreviated: PMR.)

Other than that, I don't think the massage room should be removed from the game.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
First week at work after holidays will probably be hell. Since a lot of stuff isn't finished yet, mid september is a more realistic date.
You are not allowed to think about work while on vacation.
Think happy vacation thoughts :D

And a little Daz joke,

These programs really should come with a mental health warning sign. When I see a busty girl now I want to ask her if she went with Implants or Breast width as her shaping choice ... :sneaky:

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
First week at work after holidays will probably be hell. Since a lot of stuff isn't finished yet, mid september is a more realistic date.
You are not allowed to think about work while on vacation.
Think happy vacation thoughts :D

/cut/
Yeah, concentrate your thoughts only to your dear hobby, which we think often too ;D. Happy Holidays! On some warm Island, I hope.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
this game has weak bases... i remember the first release, u went to an island, and you will have the same mechanics with all the girls... 3 years later , u have the same but more girls --''

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
this game has weak bases... i remember the first release, u went to an island, and you will have the same mechanics with all the girls... 3 years later , u have the same but more girls --''
Sure, except for the following:
- now you also have a shopping app and various quests related to items
- the ability to hack the girls'chips
- you can invite girls to drink and dance at the bar
- many girls have specific quests and reward dates
- poker has been updated and now you can cheat
- Hotshots
- Jennifer can help you train more efficiently
- one bazillion more images/animations

just to name a few.

It seems to me that your criticism is like playing Super Mario Bros on an old Nintendo and then years later complaining that the new Super Mario is still "going around jumping on blocks"

The game is a sandbox, after all. But I think Darkhound did a great work updating his game AND keeping us informed on its progress during this years.

Just my two cents.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
darkness_eye
I love the massage area and wouldn't want it to go away.

f anything, the massage area could use a bit of tweeking. It should be treated just like the doctor or reception or housekeeping with one of the girls assigned to work there for the duration. Yes, sometimes there is no girl there due to her giving a massage to someone else, but you shouldn't be able to leave Faye at reception and see her in the massage area. However, doing this might make us wait for Faye to play Hotshots, which must take precedence.
I'm hoping darkhound1 will add a scene where Faye gives Yvette a massage. :sneaky::unsure:

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
You need to play in the pool with Jessica when she is alone. She needs high affection, lust as you would expect. If other girls are present it won't trigger.
3Q
Both Jessica and Amy must have a single one to be Sex love

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes