Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
unable to spin to my room, after clicking on the room throw me this problem/bug
Use the app to change the images in your room. One is corrupt. Delete them all and the problem will go away.
Glad you knew what he was talking about. Now quit checking this forum and go back to enjoying your holiday.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have you solved this? Eva gym shower (Picture Eva)
Is that Eva dress has a "trigger" shower event
我使用的是v1.7.2 New room

View attachment 381758
When you're in the gym and see this picture of available workout actions you can use the shower in the gym. If it 'X'ed' out with a red X the shower isn't available and it won't always be available so you may have to try multiple times.

Capture.JPG

Now you have to find Eva in the gym, preferably alone in her skimpy bikini. See those yellow and pink hearts on the achievement placeholders? They offer additional clues as to requirements like love, affection, lust, etc. If you check all those boxes, go take a shower by clicking the icon. What, she wasn't in the shower? Too bad, hope you saved before heading to the shower. But, even that doesn't guarantee you'll get the scene. It's random so it may take multiple tries.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
When you're in the gym and see this picture of available workout actions you can use the shower in the gym. If it 'X'ed' out with a red X the shower isn't available and it won't always be available so you may have to try multiple times.

View attachment 381797

Now you have to find Eva in the gym, preferably alone in her skimpy bikini. See those yellow and pink hearts on the achievement placeholders? They offer additional clues as to requirements like love, affection, lust, etc. If you check all those boxes, go take a shower by clicking the icon. What, she wasn't in the shower? Too bad, hope you saved before heading to the shower. But, even that doesn't guarantee you'll get the scene. It's random so it may take multiple tries.
Everybody is forgetting the biggest trigger though, you have to have done it with Faye first!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yes! You are right! I'll add it to the FAQ!
Thanks!
Can someone tell me how to spin to my room?
It sounds like fun!
Thats pretty easy.

You accelerate towards Faye at a flat angle and enters the gravitation field.
You hit it at a distance of 4B(oob, important metric in Faye fields).

Due to the flat angle and high speed you will not be pulled in (boob impact, followed by crush scenario).

The rotation combined with your speed will spin you towards your room once you hit her backside's area of lesser pull.

Well ... in Theory. All men sent so far have preferred boob impact :unsure:

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I know that the weightlifting training is the way to shower with Faye and unlock the shower, but can you unlock the shower by losing or winning the pull up bet as well?
I don't think it's necessary to unlock the new player room first.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Girls stop being added to the island after 3 weeks when you reach 9 girls. From then on the number cannot go below 8 girls. To get a new girl to come to the island, you must pay 50 HI favor to send one girl home and then 100 HI favor to invite a new girl back.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I have over 70 answers in my FAQ.
Including how to play poker and hangman.
Are there any more questions I need to include before we get 1.8 in Mid-September?
Please list them or message me with them, so I can add it to my FAQ.
Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes