Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Remember, for Hotshots, your best result on the wheel is Hard Question. It raises the heat the most.
Maybe something could be added to the game where a red pill or a purple pill could be put into a girl's drink.
This would allow you to raise her endurance or lower her lust.
Lowering Desire's Lust would be useful for her maid scene, for instance.
However, raising a girl's endurance would distort the Hotshots game which is about balance.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Are you in the new room yet ? ( the one that Jennifer shows you ). Apparently it is a pre-requisite for the "shower icon".

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
Yes, don't feed them that much alcohol. If you keep the girl and the MC more or less in balance it will get hot.
Both need to get a buzz and get undressed for things to get really hot.
The problem I'm having is when I tell them to get undressed they drink instead, so they wind up passing out. If I let the girl win then they make me drink until I pass out. I've been able to win a few rounds and get the scenes, but struggling with some of the girls.

I think I'm going to have to start saving after each round so I can scroll back and try to get Hard Questions instead of Soft or games.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The problem I'm having is when I tell them to get undressed they drink instead, so they wind up passing out. If I let the girl win then they make me drink until I pass out. I've been able to win a few rounds and get the scenes, but struggling with some of the girls.

I think I'm going to have to start saving after each round so I can scroll back and try to get Hard Questions instead of Soft or games.
While I don't question puppet-master 's word on this I have never paid much attention to that. As long as you keep the number of drinks and undressing between the girl and the MC more or less in balance you will get there. And yes, it is a good idea to save for each round so you can steer the balance.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In the phone, the pictures of Eva weightlifting are missing the PC's dick. She is looking around something that isn't there.
Also, "weightlifting" is misspelled as "weight lifting" many times.
TIL workout is the noun, work out is the verb; as in: "I finished my workout." instead of "Do you want to work out with me?"

Last edited:

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 383988

Try not to win too much or lose too much
On average, you can unlock the girl

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
You guys, I asked you questions before you ask again

Does anyone know how to trigger the desire and Eva shower scenes

I also asked to see the FAQ

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
mmnd128

Sorry to call you to show you my FAQ, but I reworked it, and now it has over 100 answers.
Hopefully it will be more helpful, since I rearranged it to make things easier to find.
Also, I added a lot for Amy and others.

Now with even more SPOILERS!

People seem to have a problem unlocking the shower in the gym button.
You need to have the new room and all of Faye's shower scenes done to unlock it.
This will probably be simplified in 1.8. We'll see.

I know you unlocked the shower and got the first shower scene with Eva.
I can't tell you any more than what's in the FAQ. Here's what I have for getting Desire & Eva.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe if you tell us where things fall apart for you, we can help more.
Keep trying and let us know when you get it.

jackylenoob

Aug 19, 2019
Game look very nice, but i have an error when natasha arrive on the island : events/Natasha/arrive/Natasha_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp image is missing.
(I choose her as "starter" during start)

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Game look very nice, but i have an error when natasha arrive on the island : events/Natasha/arrive/Natasha_event_arrive_planegirl1.webp image is missing.
(I choose her as "starter" during start)
You should choose Aly as starter to get all achievements.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes