Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I am using de mac version, and I am all ready re up date and still has the same problem
If your issue is Eva's arrival looping the command should work regardless of the operating system.
Try applying Eva fix available here :

As I don't know about Mac I can't tell you where and how to copy it but Darkhound wrote this, so it should also apply to single file update :

For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:
\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Reactions: Bantry

link019

Jan 12, 2019
If your issue is Eva's arrival looping the command should work regardless of the operating system.

As I don't know about Mac I can't tell you where and how to copy it but Darkhound wrote this, so it should also apply to single file update :

Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.
can you write the command ?

Oct 29, 2018
pls save data complet pls
Because of the open-ended nature of the game there is nothing a "complete" save data can help you with. Many of the scenes are dependent on various factors such as stats, location and timing. This question is asked often about this game. There isn't a complete scene replay gallery available in-game.

There is a companion mod you may install that will help you level up your stats or cheat your way to certain events but it's not guaranteed you'll get them all. Also modification and maxing out all the values isn't recommended and could bust the flow of your game file.

link019

Jan 12, 2019

I did exactly what I was told the third time. And the problem continues. it's already frustrating.I'll wait for a new full up date. I stop playing.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I did exactly what I was told the third time. And the problem continues. it's already frustrating.I'll wait for a new full up date. I stop playing.
You copied the filed I attached in \Contents\Resources\autorun\game ?
Overwrite if asked and remove the number before the name when you download it.
The fix the Dev provides after bugs reports works in most cases or he re fix them if not, then again, your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

link019

Jan 12, 2019
You copied the filed I attached in \Contents\Resources\autorun\game ?
Overwrite if asked and remove the number before the name when you download it.
The fix the Dev provides after bugs reports works in most cases or he re fix them if not, then again, your mileage may vary.
(remove the number before the name when you download it) what number? may be this is what i am not doing?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
(remove the number before the name when you download it) what number? may be this is what i am not doing?
When downloading a file from this site which isn't an archive (zip, rar etc), the system adds a number before the file name, like that :

1591217517764.png

Just rename the file events_arrival.rpyc
If you download the file from the game patreon page it should not do that.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok just a question to see if it's possible. I hate an empty slot. If Amy is not my plane girl, in this case it's Aly. Is it still possible to get her plane girl scene. I tried the console code and reply was false. I did have a weird thing happen in the Aly save. Got her plane girl scene..and her arrival too, gees that's a long scene. Oh I definitely saved after I got that lol.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok just a question to see if it's possible. I hate an empty slot. If Amy is not my plane girl, in this case it's Aly. Is it still possible to get her plane girl scene. I tried the console code and reply was false. I did have a weird thing happen in the Aly save. Got her plane girl scene..and her arrival too, gees that's a long scene. Oh I definitely saved after I got that lol.
Start a new game. Don't panic, just follow along. Start a new game and make the choices to get Amy as you Plane Girl. Now save this game. Close Holiday Island. Restart and choose you last save from when Aly was you Plane Girl. The slot should be filled for both girls. The count may be off, but all slots will be filled. If you think that is confusing, read page 68 of the Guide.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Can I has save plz???

No. Don't worry. I'm not seriously asking this question. However, can you actually guess how many times this question was asked within this thread? I undertook some research today to finally find out :giggle:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the most amazing finding is that (with just two exceptions) those questions are all unique! Even if they differ by just a question mark, a capital letter or an additional blank space, none of these questions for a save file got asked twice! Imagine that! These people really make an effort! The only logical explanation is that they search this thread, then realize - to their horror - that their question has actually been asked before. But, they desperately want to ask that question, that has been asked so many times before. So, they come up with a slightly modified version to make it a lot less obvious...

By the way: an oft-used technique is using one of the various permitted spellings of the word "please" in English: plz, pls, ples, plies, pliss, pless, place, plsss, plssss.

Even the shortest form of asking for a save was asked in three different ways:
Notice the capital "S"?

My favorite is a user who has asked this question 16 times so far! But always in a unique way:

And here they are, all the requests for save files that have ever been asked on this thread:

Are you a user seriously considering asking this question? Mind you, you cannot ask any of the variations listed here ever again. They have already been asked. The answer is still no.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Tried Nothing.gif

What is worse, in my opinion is that 'saves' are covered in both the Guide and Puppet Master's FAQ. The same information as well as the same links to actual save files. Rather than read or do a simple search of this thread, they keep asking and wonder why people get fed up with them and give 'snarky' answers. BooHoo, they're such victims of mean people.

Stupid people.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
rocky_beach.jpg

Before you start racking your brain trying to figure out which one of the girls this is, this photo could not have been taken on Holiday Island. Once you get past the latest Jennifer designed bikini and spectacular tushy, laying on those rocks can't be comfortable. Ain't no way in hell Joy, would own an island that didn't have nice sandy beaches all the way around.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I want to apologize ahead of time if anyone else has reported this already, but it seems that either there is a bug with "caught1" Caught1.png leading into the "caught2" Caught2.png events where the 2nd event is triggered right off the first or IF they are suppose to be linked together and provide both events, then the wording for the 1st event at the end is wrong and needs to be changed so that it doesn't say that the MC is going back to his room. This was a patched 2.1.0 version of the game to 2.1.1.

Reactions: crugh2112
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes