Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When Amy goes to my room ... to tell me about the operation?
Do you have to wait a few days after I gave you the dress?
Are you asking when to give her the dress or when she is going to come to the player's room to tell him about the operation?

Reactions: Terryujin

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
so first I should receive a message from Joy ??
Have you completed the 4 previous quests or components to raise Amy's stat levels cap? If so, then her stats should be at 75. The finally quest/components where she leaves for a week was introduced in 0.2.0.0 (you can verify in the changelog on the first page) That was when the first 'wished and desires' was introduced, which necessitated a letter from Joy. I do not believe it is a requirement for Joy to contact the player, but that was what happened when that part of the Guide was written.

Bottom-line is that at some point Amy will come to your room and explain the requirements you must meet to trigger the final quest/component. Other than you need to be in your room, or she won't visit you, there is no other known specific action needed. So wake-up, go have breakfast and then sit in your room and wait. Patience, eventually it will happen.

Reactions: Monsieur X

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
New, high end SSD graphics machine with NVIDIA water-cooled video card set up for Solidworks, Daz3D, etc. All drivers current.
Non compressed version.
The error was non-repeatable. Tried again the following week and everything went as planned.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
New, high end SSD graphics machine with NVIDIA water-cooled video card set up for Solidworks, Daz3D, etc. All drivers current.
Non compressed version.
The error was non-repeatable. Tried again the following week and everything went as planned.
Good then.

link019

Jan 12, 2019
since I did the last update, I try to bring eva to the island and the scene of her arrival is it repeats every time I press the room button. But every time I check the menu, the system says that she's not on the island yet. I try the update and is not working.

• Angry
Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
since I did the last update, I try to bring eva to the island and the scene of her arrival is it repeats every time I press the room button. But every time I check the menu, the system says that she's not on the island yet. I try the update and is not working.
Check one page back, there are posts about the Eva arrival scene looping fix.
Or check the game patreon page, the Dev posted all the current version fix there.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
so, i can't run the game....i even deleted it and redownloaded it, and nothing....this is the traceback i got

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apply the resolution fix posted by the Dev here :
Or run a search on the thread about "resolution fix", others and I posted the fix several times, you will find it easily.

Reactions: DuckSwim

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Still waiting for sex scene with Renee
Her pole dance scene after Hotshots is amazing, but its not enough
If you haven't done so already, consider becoming a patron of the developer. As a patron you are eligible to vote in the polls he posts about new content.

Reactions: Jaxter

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 03. June. 2020)

Hello.

Apologies I have been away for a while dealing with personal matters.

As Mercedes & Yumiko are now able to compete in the Wet T shirt contest I have updated the Wet T shirt Fan Signature...
(sample below)

Wet_T_contest.png

As always this can be found and details on how to use in the original post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes