Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
A pair of 45"s, and here I thought you liked them smaller ;)

Anyways, I like the theme and have a lady in a black dress that fits (my perception).
But it is not a fan art render as the girl is one of mine, so may not be applicable for your purposes :unsure:
All your renders (art) are well worth seeing. Granted this might not be the right venue for what you described, but if the theme inspires you for future fan art that will be a win also.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Whenever my schedule gets double booked and I try to reschedule it never works. I've had this problem since I started playing a couple years ago. Why is this? Can it be fixed?
You simply have to click on the available hours.
You can also use the little green arrows to move the scheduled appointment to earlier or later. Note, that some cannot be rescheduled and they will not have the green arrows showing in their listing.

Schedule.PNG

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Wow Ducky. Joy looks Killer looking. Nice. Could I request a modded look for Faye wheres shes wearing thigh high black leather boots for her pool dance outfit. Please see Bantry post where I replied to his tall cool women video. Faye is definitely My Venus in Furs. A Electric Wizard song about S&M. Ok so I'm into Doom Metal lol.

Reactions: zenaxius

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Wow Ducky. Joy looks Killer looking. Nice. Could I request a modded look for Faye wheres shes wearing thigh high black leather boots for her pool dance outfit. Please see Bantry post where I replied to his tall cool women video. Faye is definitely My Venus in Furs. A Electric Wizard song about S&M. Ok so I'm into Doom Metal lol.
Yes I saw it. Some background,
  • I do actually not do requests (it would never end if I did) but sometimes an idea matches something I have already done or think is fun
In this case I happened to have the render already, See #16898 (last page).
I also had a half finished Joy, who with some tweaks could be made work in a low light setting & profile combo.

So all I had to do was to replace Dawn with Joy and press render, then apply same postwork, took 30mins I suppose.

The Faye request is markedly different because,
  • I do not have a render with another girl that could be used
  • I do actually not have any of the assets, pole dance outfit, environment or other for any of that.
So fan art Faye would be from scratch, take in the area of 4-5 hours and involve a fairly substantial amount of shopping.
Even that is assuming that the assets work out of the box, which is unlikely in my experience, aka. more work.

So not really going to happen.

Bantry simply happened to hit something I already had made for my own girls, thought was fun and most uniquely a half-finished Joy.
Random luck really.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yes I saw it. Some background,
  • I do actually not do requests (it would never end if I did) but sometimes an idea matches something I have already done or think is fun
In this case I happened to have the render already, See #16898 (last page).
I also had a half finished Joy, who with some tweaks could be made work in a low light setting & profile combo.

So all I had to do was to replace Dawn with Joy and press render, then apply same postwork, took 30mins I suppose.

The Faye request is markedly different because,
  • I do not have a render with another girl that could be used
  • I do actually not have any of the assets, pole dance outfit, environment or other for any of that.
So fan art Faye would be from scratch, take in the area of 4-5 hours and involve a fairly substantial amount of shopping.
Even that is assuming that the assets work out of the box, which is unlikely in my experience, aka. more work.

So not really going to happen.

Bantry simply happened to hit something I already had made for my own girls, thought was fun and most uniquely a half-finished Joy.
Random luck really.
That's fine just thought I'd ask. I know that renders are time consuming, especially from scratch :)

Reactions: Bantry and DuckSwim

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Got 2 quick questions regarding this game as I'm just making my start on it:

1) Does this island go on forever in terms of days? Each girl has so many events that I'm wondering if I have unlimited time to get all events for a girl before switching with another girl from outside the island, or is there a time restriction?

2) I can see that the gallery on the phone is just images not actual whole event with animations. Do I need to save before EVERY event to have access to it whenever (that would be A LOT of saves considering the content), or are all the events easily repeatable?

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Got 2 quick questions regarding this game as I'm just making my start on it:

1) Does this island go on forever in terms of days? Each girl has so many events that I'm wondering if I have unlimited time to get all events for a girl before switching with another girl from outside the island, or is there a time restriction?

2) I can see that the gallery on the phone is just images not actual whole event with animations. Do I need to save before EVERY event to have access to it whenever (that would be A LOT of saves considering the content), or are all the events easily repeatable?

Thanks to anyone who answers.
Unlimited time. Some animation repeat, but not all. You have unlimited amount of 'save' slots, use them.

Now go download the Guide https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3493355
and/or Puppet Master's FAQ (link found in his Sig). Both will answer almost any other question(s) you might come up with. Welcome to the Island.

Reactions: KKnuck

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
When Amy goes to my room ... to tell me about the operation?
Do you have to wait a few days after I gave you the dress?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes