Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks I found it in the meantime
by the way, I've changed my macbook, this is why I was asking where the saved files were stored
I was quite far in the game, unfortunately, all are gone, is there any possibility to have some saved files (time snapshots)
It will help me to continue the adventure
thanks in advance
Is your old macbook dead, if not you can save the "saves" and copy them on your knew Mac.

Sep 7, 2020
unfortunately, I swipe all the data.
In the meantime, I've re-installed the game, and searching for /Library/Renpy, but I do not find it, (via Onyx I've enable the hidden folders)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
unfortunately, I swipe all the data.
In the meantime, I've re-installed the game, and searching for /Library/Renpy, but I do not find it, (via Onyx I've enable the hidden folders)
Did you also try this:

Mac save file location is:
<MACINTOSH HD>/Library/Renpy
(It is a hidden folder despite there also being a visible Library folder, so you need to reveal it by pressing “CMD + SHIFT + .” Use the same key combination to hide folders again when you’re done if you want to)

For the saves, run a search on this thread, some people posted theirs.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I've tried with a recovery software but nothing
so
Could be great to have some saves
You will have to search them on the thread, a couple of people posted theirs.
Edit: for I am kind here is what you are looking for, a repository of many saves from many games.

(courtesy of jikorde)

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
If you do use the above save file, this is a folder full of every scene as a separate save file, not a good idea to put all of them in your save folder, it can Bork (crash)your game.

It has a complete file which you can use, your choice. same again make sure you know how to install and use, or you may be back asking why it will not work, and I cant guarantee you will get any sympathy or help.

You will be missing out on a large amount of the non-repeatable scenes.

All of us who comment on having Full Save Files are not being cruel to you, by not sharing, its simply we know you will not gain by having a full save file, you will actually miss out.

But its your choice in the end.

I will tell you what...
I will help you and give you a full 100% game save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Since were talking about saves ...

Ever since darkhound changed the number of saves per page, I had this problem with my older save pages being 2/3 empty.
Yesterday, I finally decided to do something about it and wrote a little script to mass rename the files.

I'm putting it here in case somebody finds it useful.
Since I don't want to provide support, I'll give no usage instruction: read the code with your own eyes, and it should be self explanatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usual disclaimer: no guarantee, make backups, use common sense and wear a mask

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes