junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I suspect you have to get the scene where Miriam shows off when the beach is not too crowded. My memory isn't the best, but I seem to recall when just talking with Miriam at the tower, she also gives info about her and Mercedes. Have you tried pushing Mercedes in the pool? 0230hrs is when you need to go to the gym. I don't think it triggers at any other time than that. Good luck.
I have gone to the gym at 0300 and had it trigger.

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok I will have to say that the watch "permanent" display idea is either broken or completely worded/coded wrong. If you have the option to "Permanently show the watch displaying (Insert girl name here)" and you go to a new location with other girls the watch SHOULD NOT change the display and info from the person you are trying to keep track of to 1 of the girls that are at the new location. It says "Permanent" for a reason. Rant over

EDIT: Now if only ALY would stop being lazy and get the MC's attention in the hallway from behind her door, that would be Amazing.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok I will have to say that the watch "permanent" display idea is either broken or completely worded/coded wrong. If you have the option to "Permanently show the watch displaying (Insert girl name here)" and you go to a new location with other girls the watch SHOULD NOT change the display and info from the person you are trying to keep track of to 1 of the girls that are at the new location. It says "Permanent" for a reason. Rant over

EDIT: Now if only ALY would stop being lazy and get the MC's attention in the hallway from behind her door, that would be Amazing.
You are missing what the permanent is and how it's coded. It's not bugged. It's "permanent" in that the card icons in the upper left are "fixed" to the character chosen, not the mini-stat screen. See the half-circle above the card icons of the character? Clicking it brings up the big stat screen for the character. Your mouse hover will always change the mini-stat screen, even if you choose to keep MC mini-stat open.
HI Card Icons.jpg

arowoftimenumberone

Jul 11, 2018
I started a fresh file with the new update and am completely stuck on getting Amy to show up and talk about the breast implants. I've spent literal in-game weeks zoning in and out of my room waiting for her to come. I've completed every previous subquest, and I've even finished the step-on-a-coconut questline. Does anybody know the EXACT trigger requirements? I've had her at 100 affection/75 love and tried quite a few things.

It would be nice if Amy's subquest menu told you the next step (Ie. You have to initiate the massage portion of the quest by visiting her at a specific time in her room. It would be nice if the quest log told you to do that, rather than reflecting the quest state after you've already started it)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
You are missing what the permanent is and how it's coded. It's not bugged. It's "permanent" in that the card icons in the upper left are "fixed" to the character chosen, not the mini-stat screen. See the half-circle above the card icons of the character? Clicking it brings up the big stat screen for the character. Your mouse hover will always change the mini-stat screen, even if you choose to keep MC mini-stat open.
View attachment 1218355
I think you missed what I said. I am not hovering my mouse over anyone and that stat screen still changes to the girls that are present at the location automatically without having to do a damn thing and as far as the quick access icons they will not change for any reason other than YOU clicking the icon and choosing who you want in that window. I have already put that system through its paces and know what it does and does not do. If the when clicking "Permanently show the watch displaying (Insert girl name here)" and the stat screen shows up and not disappearing until you tell it to do so is going to change each time you come in contact with a different girl then the wording needs to be changed and/or clarified.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In the phone, the weekly trophies no longer have a slide to let you see the trophies that are off the side of the phone.

Also, when Alice scheduled my first strength training it was for the next day. Then I got a message from her the next morning scheduling a strength training for that day. I trained her 2x in 1 day.

When I finished the training, She thanked me, and the image showed a weird floating Mercedes from the pool.

Then Aly knocked on my door, and that image was messed up.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
so lets get this straight - the island is manned by prostitutes and a normal guy is supposed to be able to talk to them - even the CEO is constantly sending him letters telling of her exploits and he still wants to see her???
Fairy tale fantasy thats what this is
Too bad some real clients would not be here instead of all the prost....

Reactions: jhustrue

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
should this story not be tagged NTR as the CEO had sex with the MC and her male friend as well as Tom on the plane

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yup, not realistic, not prostitutes as no money changes hands, but that's being nitpicky, not realistic boobs or situation or setting. Which begs the question ... Why have you spent so much time playing the game and writing your review/critique? Far easier to delete and move on to something more your taste.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yup, not realistic, not prostitutes as no money changes hands, but that's being nitpicky, not realistic boobs or situation or setting. Which begs the question ... Why have you spent so much time playing the game and writing your review/critique? Far easier to delete and move on to something more your taste.
Took me 5 minutes to play the intro and a minute to post a comment about it. What, you think I spent longer than that?

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I got this exception today after I had just finished my first "massage" session. Was hoping someone could tell me if there is anything I can do to fix this.

"Exception: Sayer 'i_char1.talk' is not defined."

The traceback file from the error is included below. Thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think you missed what I said. I am not hovering my mouse over anyone and that stat screen still changes to the girls that are present at the location automatically without having to do a damn thing and as far as the quick access icons they will not change for any reason other than YOU clicking the icon and choosing who you want in that window. I have already put that system through its paces and know what it does and does not do. If the when clicking "Permanently show the watch displaying (Insert girl name here)" and the stat screen shows up and not disappearing until you tell it to do so is going to change each time you come in contact with a different girl then the wording needs to be changed and/or clarified.
Ok, I'm telling you I've read the code.

Let's take these simple steps to get you where you wanna be:

1) On the stat screen that looks like this (that you say is changing), click the green watch to turn it off (in this case we'll act like Jennifer is wrong):
HI ex1.jpg
Now the mini-stat screen will disappear.

2) Now, select the character card (pic) for this example in #1 below. Then (assuming we want Yumiko permanent) select her as in #2 below (don't worry about the green watch yet):
HI ex2.jpg
Now the mini-stat screen disappears again.

3) Now the character card (pic) should look like this:
HI ex3.jpg

4) Now, click on Yumiko's character card (pic) as in #1 below. Then finally click the green watch as in #2 below.
HI ex4.jpg

5) Done. Now it doesn't matter what location or what characters are on main screen. Yumiko's mini-stat screen will stay until you mess w/ it.

I hope this clarifies it for you. This is exactly how the code is written to behave. If you don't wish it to behave this way that would be personal preference and not an error with the coding nor a bug. Regards.

Jun 30, 2018
there should be a mind control pill or something like hypnosis that would round off the whole game in my opinion. is just an idea of mine.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ok, I'm telling you I've read the code.

Let's take these simple steps to get you where you wanna be:

1) On the stat screen that looks like this (that you say is changing), click the green watch to turn it off (in this case we'll act like Jennifer is wrong):
View attachment 1218463
Now the mini-stat screen will disappear.

2) Now, select the character card (pic) for this example in #1 below. Then (assuming we want Yumiko permanent) select her as in #2 below (don't worry about the green watch yet):
View attachment 1218467
Now the mini-stat screen disappears again.

3) Now the character card (pic) should look like this:
View attachment 1218470

4) Now, click on Yumiko's character card (pic) as in #1 below. Then finally click the green watch as in #2 below.
View attachment 1218471

5) Done. Now it doesn't matter what location or what characters are on main screen. Yumiko's mini-stat screen will stay until you mess w/ it.

I hope this clarifies it for you. This is exactly how the code is written to behave. If you don't wish it to behave this way that would be personal preference and not an error with the coding nor a bug. Regards.
The other guy is part right, it happens at the reception location (and doctor too)
Yvette stat locked.

1622273642605.png

Moving to the reception. It switch to the reception girl and don't go back to Yvette unless I hover the mouse again on Yvette's icon.
It even happens when the reception girl is not at her station.
1622273753091.png

Last edited:
Reactions: darkhound1
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes