Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sorry, I know this has been addressed a few times already in this thread, but I swear I've double and triple checked the subquests for the miriam and mercedes secret quest and I still can't get the night gym quest to trigger. Attached a screenshot of what the quest looks like. As for the events, I'm only missing the ones where miriam shows off when the beach is not too crowded, the strip poker scenes for mercedes, Mercedes blocking the sauna, and obviously the secret lab events.

Have tried visiting night gym each night from 2-6 AM (both staying there and going there from room at the top of each half hour).

View attachment 1218231

Also I've been using companion mod since 1.9.x and probably have altered my strength too early, but I haven't had issues with any quest besides this one.
Bold part: it might be the reason. Check the guide available in the OP, it should be explained there I think.
Did you get Mercedes scenes at the pool too ? (flexing etc) ?
Edit: looks like you're mission a sub quest Find out about Mercedes's strength. Did you talked to her at the nightbar about it (not sure it matters but try just in case).

1622280976671.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Not enjoying these new strory telling sections. The entire underground lab think was just clicking 2,000 times. The 'leg-press' section was an absolute borefest.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How can i do the "web search"? I can't find the option on the phone, and also there is no "new" option to pick when i click the book in my room.
How to do the new "Search the internet" function.

In your room do some reading... click on the Book icon.
If you have been able to achieve an event/scene/appointment which gives you some starting info for searching the web for more... you will have an option to search the internet.
Inside will be options for what to search for if you have achieved them.
Click on it.
You may have some luck and find some content.

Me... I am searching for the 2018 High Speed Calendar :unsure:
Found the 2019 version but that's not what I want...

High Speed 2019.jpg

(The image is not actually part of the game... that's what I actually found on the internet ;))

Last edited:

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
easy fucks
jessica alone at the pool > sunbed > massage tits ( mercedes doesn't count )
jessica poledance
heather poledance >
alice poledance > way looks
faye > drink > double pink

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
How can i do the "web search"? I can't find the option on the phone, and also there is no "new" option to pick when i click the book in my room.
Question
Apologies... can not find the comment to reply to...
Someone was wanting to know about how to do the new "Search the internet" function.

If you have been able to achieve an event/scene/appointment which gives you some starting info for searching the web for more... you will have an option to search the internet.
Click on it.

View attachment 1218997

(The image is not actually part of the game... that's what I actually found on the internet ;))
Answer

Reactions: SiJa

inv23

Sep 5, 2017
hi,

i tryed to use
g_poker_game.participants[1] = 0

this total desroy the game and it want start anymore
run in the background cupple of seconds and than quit
no error file gets created...

someone may knows where/how to revert this in filesystem of the game?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
hi,

i tryed to use

I would say you have become a classic example of why not to use console cheats if you do not understand what it could do.

The quickest solution would be to reinstall... as in download and extract a new game folder.
Quickly run the new game and then quit.
Copy across your saved files if you have any.
Delete the old folder.

The only code you really should use for cheating at poker is...

g_cheats_enabled=true

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

inv23

Sep 5, 2017
hi,

i tryed to use

or at least get the game to a clean state....

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks... have added it to my post. (y)
My search function has not woken up yet...
Need some more Indonesian Blue Dragon Coffee ... or as it's called by some people... Dragon Poo coffee :sleep:;)
Welcome, I simply happened to recall the post for some reason.
It is the strangest things that get stuck in the short term memory as you age :cool:

• Haha

Greatking

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem, it was when I tried to learn the second massage with Rezze for the Amy's quest, suddenly the game was crashed many times, how to solve? Thanks

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
How to do the new "Search the internet" function.

Click on it.

View attachment 1218997

Maybe it's a build up portfolio. Next pic Amy gets out of the car looking all hubba hubba.

Last edited:
  • Haha

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
hi,

i tryed to use

Uninstall the game. Then go to c:username\appdata\roaming\renpy\island-1499865023. Delete that folder. Reinstall game with companion mod. Should be in clean state with no saves.

Reactions: inv23

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well....No Aly, Heather hasn't even been on the island yet in this new playthrough.

View attachment 1217951

Seems the script could use an if/else conditional statement here. I can fix it PDQ, but there's more than a few of these scene mistakes where commentary assumes you've experienced a moment that has yet to have occurred. I'm working on other scripting but might see if I can resolve this issue with the current variable sets.
The problem isn't fixing it once I know about it. Most of these fixes take just a couple of minutes
The problem is to keep track of everything with the huge amount if content and scenes.
EDIT: Fixed it. Will be part of the next update,.

Last edited:

inv23

Sep 5, 2017
Uninstall the game. Then go to c:username\appdata\roaming\renpy\island-1499865023. Delete that folder. Reinstall game with companion mod. Should be in clean state with no saves.
I allready tryed to delete appdata while search for holiday, but dont know theres a island too...

Thanks a lot that solve the issue!!!

Reactions: yankeeInKy

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The problem isn't fixing it once I know about it. Most of these fixes take just a couple of minutes
The problem is to keep track of everything with the huge amount if content and scenes.
Yup, that is the scourge of software development. When you get to the number of lines of code of HI it is not hard to do a fix. It is hard to do it consistenly all over the place.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I got this exception today after I had just finished my first "massage" session. Was hoping someone could tell me if there is anything I can do to fix this.

"Exception: Sayer 'i_char1.talk' is not defined."

The traceback file from the error is included below. Thank you.
Fixed it, will be part of the next update. Click ignore for now to continue.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes