Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I went to the spoiler section of the guide and I fear something may be wrong with my saves.

Current status:

- I beat Eva in Poker in my room, got the lap dance. She mentioned her enhanced boobs then and there.
- Joy had me doing two mailbox quests (Photo studio - Jenn, Nurse Outfit - Heather) and will give me the third one the next in-game day. I can't remember but I think that means she must have been on the island three times already. She also summoned Yvette to her office for the first time (at least that's what the popup message said).
- I did everything there is in the quest log for Mercedes and Miriam. The two open ones give the hint to talk to Joy in an upcoming version. [Note: Lust and Love are a bit of a problem for Miriam as I hardly ever see her. I haven't really found a way to raise her stats at her tower, and she scolds me when climbing the ladder. I don't have her room number.]

Problem: When I talk to Jenn at the bar at 1:30 and ogle her boobs she doesn't invite me to the bar to talk and I'm more or less sent to my room. So I don't know much about her, and haven't heard any more from Eva about her "augmentation".

Question: Did I botch my game somehow? If not, what should I do next? (Is there something intertwined that I missed?)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I went to the spoiler section of the guide and I fear something may be wrong with my saves.

Current status:

- I beat Eva in Poker in my room, got the lap dance. She mentioned her enhanced boobs then and there.
- Joy had me doing two mailbox quests (Photo studio - Jenn, Nurse Outfit - Heather) and will give me the third one the next in-game day. I can't remember but I think that means she must have been on the island three times already. She also summoned Yvette to her office for the first time (at least that's what the popup message said).
- I did everything there is in the quest log for Mercedes and Miriam. The two open ones give the hint to talk to Joy in an upcoming version. [Note: Lust and Love are a bit of a problem for Miriam as I hardly ever see her. I haven't really found a way to raise her stats at her tower, and she scolds me when climbing the ladder. I don't have her room number.]

Problem: When I talk to Jenn at the bar at 1:30 and ogle her boobs she doesn't invite me to the bar to talk and I'm more or less sent to my room. So I don't know much about her, and haven't heard any more from Eva about her "augmentation".

Question: Did I botch my game somehow? If not, what should I do next? (Is there something intertwined that I missed?)
Miriam, look at her behind and if you cheated your sneak, make sure she notices it to raise lust if remember right. Jenn is complimenting, talking with her and drinking if I remember right and play poker and win, you can raise her affection and love and lust also in gym. (if do not wanna cheat poker, save at start round, play it out raising every time and if lose round load save, fold, start new game and repeat)

Yvette I have never had on Island yet, so no idea there. Eva, take her walking on beach a few times to get her to talk about breats with right bikini and combo of looking and not looking, after she told you twice about her augments let her win a contest and make sure you do not miss the date after and she tells you more and you have a talk with Joy after about it. Not sure if further progress with M&M is locked behind that talk with Joy as well.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Miriam, look at her behind and if you cheated your sneak, make sure she notices it to raise lust if remember right. Jenn is complimenting, talking with her and drinking if I remember right and play poker and win, you can raise her affection and love and lust also in gym. (if do not wanna cheat poker, save at start round, play it out raising every time and if lose round load save, fold, start new game and repeat)

Yvette I have never had on Island yet, so no idea there. Eva, take her walking on beach a few times to get her to talk about breats with right bikini and combo of looking and not looking, after she told you twice about her augments let her win a contest and make sure you do not miss the date after and she tells you more and you have a talk with Joy after about it. Not sure if further progress with M&M is locked behind that talk with Joy as well.
Thanks for the pointers. By chance I let Eva win the butt contest and have a room appointment with her, and got the breast quest during a beach walk.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

Current status:

you need to rise up Jenn's stats.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
bf8462ad7efa6e7a475bd38598940490.png
im confused on how im supposed to do this. I have the stats, im in the gym when she is also, ive invited her back to the gym alone. im not sure why there is no option to train with her. pls help ty

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 1258341
im confused on how im supposed to do this. I have the stats, im in the gym when she is also, ive invited her back to the gym alone. im not sure why there is no option to train with her. pls help ty
As I recall, when you and Renee are in the gym together you should see these actions available.

Gym Actions.jpg

Pick one and you will be training with Renee.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Can anyone provide some tips on getting Yumiko's Hotshots easter egg? I've read the guide, and tried many many many times, but haven't gotten it to trigger. I know the first click should be on the green so you get the "good feeling about this one" message, but what about the other two? Do you need to click just below where the hand turns green? At the bottom (strongest/longest)? Somewhere in the middle? Any tips appreciated.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I have a question with respect of Natasha's achievements overview, specifically about her night bar sex scene. If I go by the yellow heart icon with a two inside, her affection needs to be at least 35 to unlock it (see guide page 30). Nothing else is listed as a requirement. However, according to my attempts, her love must be 75 or higher to unlock that scene. In that case, should there (see mouse cursor in screen shot below) not be a red heart with a 4 inside, too?

1624305757536.png

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can anyone provide some tips on getting Yumiko's Hotshots easter egg? I've read the guide, and tried many many many times, but haven't gotten it to trigger. I know the first click should be on the green so you get the "good feeling about this one" message, but what about the other two? Do you need to click just below where the hand turns green? At the bottom (strongest/longest)? Somewhere in the middle? Any tips appreciated.
Pffff....
First clic : you have a good feeling about this"
Second clic : green hand
Third clic: hand like a fist. That is the tricky clic, you must have Nintendo reflex, save after the first clic.
If you mental block yourself on getting this scene at all cost, you will be frustrated.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I had to switch between intimate actions and location actions. I'm not sure why that distinction isn't removed so that you just have all actions available with one click. That makes more sense to me.
Because they are two different things. Intimate actions are available regardless of the location, not all but mostly they are. Location actions are not.
Are they really that different? You can split up actions in many ways (needing high lust, needing high affection, etc.), but it would be more convenient for the player to click on the girl he wants to interact with and have all intimate and location actions shown. There is far too much clicking in the game, and this would save you a lot.
That said, the real reason it won't be changed is that at the start of creating the game, the decision was made to split these actions and now it would require a lot of coding to change. Even if it's not too hard, designing the new GUI would take time away from the developer that could be applied to other things.
Ask yourself, would you rather save some clicks with a streamlined GUI or have Alice be able to play Hotshots?
I think we all know the answer.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Are they really that different? You can split up actions in many ways (needing high lust, needing high affection, etc.), but it would be more convenient for the player to click on the girl he wants to interact with and have all intimate and location actions shown. There is far too much clicking in the game, and this would save you a lot.
That said, the real reason it won't be changed is that at the start of creating the game, the decision was made to split these actions and now it would require a lot of coding to change. Even if it's not too hard, designing the new GUI would take time away from the developer that could be applied to other things.
Ask yourself, would you rather save some clicks with a streamlined GUI or have Alice be able to play Hotshots?
I think we all know the answer.
I don't ask myself that much questions.
The UI is slick and not bloated, that is all I know.

Ohcray

May 9, 2021
I hope this isn’t a dumb question, but I see mentions of the sauna in some of the events/scenes, but I’ve never actually been to or seen any access to the sauna location. How do I get to it? Is there a certain girl that unlocks it? Thanks for the help!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Monsieur X
We agree for different reasons, but play the game from the start again,
and ask yourself how much unnecessary clicking there is.
I hate to see Natasha arrive or Amy come back from her operation
due to the number of clicks that are needed to get through those scenes.
Edit: Add the new Desire arrival to that, too.
Maybe the UI isn't bloated, but too much clicking hurts the game.
Anyway, it's unlikely to change. Just making a point.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I hope this isn’t a dumb question, but I see mentions of the sauna in some of the events/scenes, but I’ve never actually been to or seen any access to the sauna location. How do I get to it? Is there a certain girl that unlocks it? Thanks for the help!
Did you read the guide? Under Faye spoiler land section you'll find what your looking for.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Monsieur X
We agree for different reasons, but play the game from the start again,
and ask yourself how much unnecessary clicking there is.
I hate to see Natasha arrive or Amy come back from her operation
due to the number of clicks that are needed to get through those scenes.
Maybe the UI isn't bloated, but too much clicking hurts the game.
Anyway, it's unlikely to change. Just making a point.
Why click when you can just hold the 'Ctrl' key down and breeze right through the scenes? I can see individual clicking for the first time you see a scene and want to read all the dialogue, but not afterwards.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The Ctrl key doesn't always work. If it's the first time, it won't allow you to do it. If it's been a long time since you've seen the scene, you have to click through.

Perhaps I need a preference change so that I can skip dialogue, what should I be looking for?

Another way to look at it is: if you're skipping then you don't care about what is there, so maybe it should be edited so that you don't want to skip.
As an example, I generally enjoy Yvette's Sauna story, but it takes a long time to get to the sexy stuff. Brevity is the soul of wit. Let's do a quick edit where we eliminate the specific details and expand the sexy stuff:

Yvette: I was doing a modeling gig when I decided to go to my first mixed sauna. (Click) There were these mean girls and their boyfriends there. (Click) The girls were making fun of this fat girl they saw in the locker room. (Click) I figured out that they were talking about me. (Click) I guess my towel covering my boobs made me look fat. (Click) They were laughing at me, but their boyfriends told them to be quiet since I might hear. (Click) At that point I turned the corner and said, "I don't think I'm fat." (Click) Then I whipped off my towel. I lifted up my breasts to show off my flat tummy. (Click) "See," I said. I walked up to one of the boyfriends and asked, "You don't think I'm fat, do you?" (Click) (Image of Yvette grabbing your hand) I grabbed the hand of one of the guys and ran it along my stomach. (Image of Yvette running your hand along her stomach) (Click) "What do you think?" (Click) He just stammered. (Click) PC: You're stammering just like the guy was. (Click) "Unless, you consider how fat my breasts are. I guess you're right about that since I'm several cup sizes bigger than you girls." (Click) I grabbed the other guy's hand and put it under my breast. (Click) (Image of Yvette puts your hand under her breast) (Click) PC: Gulp. (Click) "I guess that's a lot heavier than your girlfriend's." (Click) Then I turned around and left. I could hear the girls yelling at the guys as I walked out.

Still a ton of clicks, but by making the story more focused on the sexy action with a couple of added pics, it makes it less likely to be skipped.

Or maybe not, tastes vary.

Also, no matter what, this is Darkhound1's project. He can do whatever he wants with it as the creator, we as players can either like it or leave it.
I for one like the vast majority of the game since I've played through it from the start around 20 times, so I'm in for whatever he comes up with.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes