BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
does someone have the full saves
First question: is this meant to be a question?
Secondly: if it is, what do you want multiple full saves for?
Thirdly: a philosophical question arises - can there actually be multiple full saves? Or can there only be one? If they are all full saves, shouldn't they be identical to each other? Will we ever find out?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
First question: is this meant to be a question?
Secondly: if it is, what do you want multiple full saves for?
Thirdly: a philosophical question arises - can there actually be multiple full saves? Or can there only be one? If they are all full saves, shouldn't they be identical to each other? Will we ever find out?
Philosophical thought: there can only be one. After Darkhound completes the game (hopefully still years away) a save made after everything is done and completed. That save will serve only one purpose: to be put on display in the Hall of all-time Great Games. :unsure:

panic_engineering10

Dec 11, 2018
I'm unable to play. I've played this before no problem and currently I'm getting am error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 208, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 208, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: DirectSoundCreate8: Unknown DirectSound error: 0x88890010

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Stoshio

Congrats! I knew it was possible.
Thanks. Wasn't expecting it that fast.
Got the third hallway scene.

Thanks to the Guide I found out why I never got Yvette sex during her nightmare.
I had maxed out hacking/sneaking. This was prior to the mod and the guide.
I sent her home and have brought her back but cannot get the nightmare scene.
Same thing with Ivy. No bump event when I bring her back.
I get Natasha night breast milk event when I brought her back.
I'll see when I bring her back again.
Cheers! :)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if i'm missed the post. I've also looked this up in every guide and I couldn't find it. My question is regarding the "twisted ankle" event with Yvette and Mercedes. I'm way past the day 2 (which says in the hints), can I trigger it? I found that I should pass day 45, so the jog will work for Mercedes and Yvette? Thanks a lot!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if i'm missed the post. I've also looked this up in every guide and I couldn't find it. My question is regarding the "twisted ankle" event with Yvette and Mercedes. I'm way past the day 2 (which says in the hints), can I trigger it? I found that I should pass day 45, so the jog will work for Mercedes and Yvette? Thanks a lot!
I'm confused. You're way past day 2, but you know you must pass day 45. So, haven't you answered your own question? In other words, either you have reached day 45 or you haven't.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
I'm confused. You're way past day 2, but you know you must pass day 45. So, haven't you answered your own question? In other words, either you have reached day 45 or you haven't.
Sorry for my english. What I meant is that I did pass the day 45 but can I trigget it anyway? Because the hint in the mobile says "on day 2".

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes