Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry for my english. What I meant is that I did pass the day 45 but can I trigget it anyway? Because the hint in the mobile says "on day 2".
You should be able to, but until you take a jog on the beach around 10:00hrs you won't know. If it triggers, great! If not keep playing.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Hello Guys. Please help me.
why get trigger yvette sauna scenes ?
sorry for my english.
I think you meant how to trigger.

Why to trigger it, that can't be question, why to see Yvette naked? :D

So, you need to unlock it by playing Faye's pullup game in the gym.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

Pardon the Interuption

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How can i trigger the arm wrestling scene with Amy? I have read the guide and still cant trigger it ?
As it says in the Guide, it is a RANDOM scene. Meaning, that there is nothing you can do specifically to trigger the scene. Even the built in hints on your phone say, Requirements: None. The Guide does give hints as to when may be the best time to visit the Nightbar and what Amy must be wearing, but that's it. Keep trying.

Reactions: Henry73au

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I'm afraid that I may have borked my game when I applied the 0.3.0.1 patch

Can I correct this, or do I start again?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That looks like you copied the game folder for the patch incorrectly.
Tough to easily and quickly undo.
Best to start again with a new game download and folder.
With the upgrade, you need to take the folder called "Game" and copy/paste it into the top folder (which will have a folder called"Game" in it, will ask you to overwrite files, which is yes.
Then copy your saves over from your old folder, maybe not the persistent as can cause issues sometimes.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
SiJa - That's what I suspected I did . . . and then I went into "Full Panic Mode" when Search wasn't turning up anything identical. All seems good now with correct version displayed and Saves intact. Thanks for the reminder about the Persistent file.

And Thanks for the quick assist!

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Can I walk into Miriam's room and send her messages over the phone?
(It would be nice if I could come to Miriam's room and send her messages!)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be nice if I could help raise the strength (and strength indicators) of Heather and Renee as well!

Can Amy's strength indicators be increased? (I wish it could be!) (I train with Amy in private training, but Amy's strength indicators are not going up yet.)

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I went to the spoiler section of the guide and I fear something may be wrong with my saves.

Current status:

- I beat Eva in Poker in my room, got the lap dance. She mentioned her enhanced boobs then and there.
- Joy had me doing two mailbox quests (Photo studio - Jenn, Nurse Outfit - Heather) and will give me the third one the next in-game day. I can't remember but I think that means she must have been on the island three times already. She also summoned Yvette to her office for the first time (at least that's what the popup message said).
- I did everything there is in the quest log for Mercedes and Miriam. The two open ones give the hint to talk to Joy in an upcoming version. [Note: Lust and Love are a bit of a problem for Miriam as I hardly ever see her. I haven't really found a way to raise her stats at her tower, and she scolds me when climbing the ladder. I don't have her room number.]

Problem: When I talk to Jenn at the bar at 1:30 and ogle her boobs she doesn't invite me to the bar to talk and I'm more or less sent to my room. So I don't know much about her, and haven't heard any more from Eva about her "augmentation".

Question: Did I botch my game somehow? If not, what should I do next? (Is there something intertwined that I missed?)

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes