Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Somebody mentioned earlier that they could look up how many times a girl had won the wet t or butt contest.
How can I do that?
I couldn't find it in the guide.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The Ctrl key doesn't always work. If it's the first time, it won't allow you to do it. If it's been a long time since you've seen the scene, you have to click through.

Perhaps I need a preference change so that I can skip dialogue, what should I be looking for?

Another way to look at it is: if you're skipping then you don't care about what is there, so maybe it should be edited so that you don't want to skip.
As an example, I generally enjoy Yvette's Sauna story, but it takes a long time to get to the sexy stuff. Brevity is the soul of wit. Let's do a quick edit where we eliminate the specific details and expand the sexy stuff:

Yvette: I was doing a modeling gig when I decided to go to my first mixed sauna. (Click) There were these mean girls and their boyfriends there. (Click) The girls were making fun of this fat girl they saw in the locker room. (Click) I figured out that they were talking about me. (Click) I guess my towel covering my boobs made me look fat. (Click) They were laughing at me, but their boyfriends told them to be quiet since I might hear. (Click) At that point I turned the corner and said, "I don't think I'm fat." (Click) Then I whipped off my towel. I lifted up my breasts to show off my flat tummy. (Click) "See," I said. I walked up to one of the boyfriends and asked, "You don't think I'm fat, do you?" (Click) (Image of Yvette grabbing your hand) I grabbed the hand of one of the guys and ran it along my stomach. (Image of Yvette running your hand along her stomach) (Click) "What do you think?" (Click) He just stammered. (Click) PC: You're stammering just like the guy was. (Click) "Unless, you consider how fat my breasts are. I guess you're right about that since I'm several cup sizes bigger than you girls." (Click) I grabbed the other guy's hand and put it under my breast. (Click) (Image of Yvette puts your hand under her breast) (Click) PC: Gulp. (Click) "I guess that's a lot heavier than your girlfriend's." (Click) Then I turned around and left. I could hear the girls yelling at the guys as I walked out.

Still a ton of clicks, but by making the story more focused on the sexy action with a couple of added pics, it makes it less likely to be skipped.

Or maybe not, tastes vary.

Also, no matter what, this is Darkhound1's project. He can do whatever he wants with it as the creator, we as players can either like it or leave it.
I for one like the vast majority of the game since I've played through it from the start around 20 times, so I'm in for whatever he comes up with.
In option, select : skip unseen scene

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question with respect of Natasha's achievements overview, specifically about her night bar sex scene. If I go by the yellow heart icon with a two inside, her affection needs to be at least 35 to unlock it (see guide page 30). Nothing else is listed as a requirement. However, according to my attempts, her love must be 75 or higher to unlock that scene. In that case, should there (see mouse cursor in screen shot below) not be a red heart with a 4 inside, too?

View attachment 1258711
You're right. I've changed the achievements for Amy and Natasha to multi picture and adjusted the text and the requirements.
screenshot0053.png screenshot0054.png
Will be part of the next update :)

Last edited:

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Humble request for the dev: would it be possible for the achievement for girls answering the door at different times of the day to display the different outfits they can possibly wear, similar to how it is displayed for the "special actions"? You made some really awesome outfits (especially at night time), so it's a shame I can't go back and view them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
As I understand it, the program can't tell the difference between outfits.
Perhaps the PC could say, "You look so good I want to take your picture."
Then a pic could come up in your phone.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Or maybe just do what the game already does with Yvette's blue nightie: once you see it, it triggers her to send a pic of it as a sext. Regardless of the mechanism, I can't imagine it would be terribly difficult to implement considering what the game is already capable of.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
What dress does Amy need to be with so i can trigger the arm wrestling scene ? I read the guide , but i can't understand ?
you need to unlock the scene (dont remember how, read the guide) after it you can play no matter what is amy wearing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What dress does Amy need to be with so i can trigger the arm wrestling scene ? I read the guide , but i can't understand ?
you need to unlock the scene (dont remember how, read the guide) after it you can play no matter what is amy wearing.
Shortest answer: She needs to be in this dress.

Amy.jpg

However, as @norn82 pointed out, you must trigger the scene with her and Jennifer at the Nightbar. There are numerous things that must occur and be accomplished within the quests to raise Amy's stats before that happens. Too involved to list here. Read the Companion Guide starting with page 82.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes