xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yep he is really Bad to the Bone ! thanks Ramirez for reminding me how much y love Southern Rock !
just realized that I didn´t hear George Thorogood and the Destroyers since 95 in Munich !

Reactions: junior366

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Wow this game was better than I expected and the grind for me is juust right.

But..

How do you get the High Lust Vial ? its 0/3 in my inventory.
I thought it must be to masturbate when you're too horny (the Red symbol lust is max) but that also didn't worked.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

But..

I thought it must be to masturbate when you're too horny (the Red symbol lust is max) but that also didn't worked.
You need high lust when doing it (I forget the value needed, probably over 70 or 80 lust).

Remember to talk to the doctor/nurse for vials/more vials.
You can run out and then after which the effort is wasted ... well sorta, until you get some new vials.

The quest tracker just count the vials, it does not itself provide any.

Edit : Forgot the blue pill, need to take that too.

my game dont open, i played last day and now dont open, i download again but dosent work any clue?
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5999524

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

But..

If it is for those quests to open data about the girls you also need to have taken a blue pill, besides what poster above me said.

Reactions: Henry73au

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Question about Ivy's scene where she shows how strong she really is.

Does she always comment on how you unfortunately aren't hard for her? Or is that just one of the outcomes? It didn't seem like there were more on the scenes in the phone from that event

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
According to Walkthrough, the opening of the sauna and gym-shower locations is associated with Faye. But if Faye is not on the island, is it possible to open these locations? (It would be great if it were possible!)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
According to Walkthrough, the opening of the sauna and gym-shower locations is associated with Faye. But if Faie is not on the island, is it possible to open these locations? (It would be great if it were possible!)
No, it's not.

Wayane

Aug 7, 2019
I've learn both the massage skill but amy is never at her room at 9pm after i've learnt them. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
All the discussion about bourbons, scotch, whiskeys, etc. a few posts back was fine and maybe some of them will find their way to the Nightbar one day. However, for those of us that no longer drink, Joy I suggest adding this concoction to the island fare. And no, Heather I will not share, go see yankeeInKy for your caffeine fix.

coffee.jpg

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
So in the following, I will lay out what you will have to do to achieve your quickie with one of the six aforementioned girls. Certainly, hard evidence (screen shots) is included ;)
(lots of good stuff deleted)
Maybe, you are able to have sex on game day 1? Is this possible? I was unable to achieve it. Have fun trying it out! :)
Thank you. This is great stuff.
So, is there and way you can add this to a downloadable text file?

Reactions: Henry73au

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Maybe in exchange against a good Calvados ?? ;) Heck if that Delicious Bourbons are given in the Bar of the Island Sure that I will try to move in there !!
I personally like the Single and Double Malt Scotch best specially Glennmorangie Is my favorite ! and yeah totally agree with yankeeInKy Jim Beam is the most tasty of the Bourbons,
I do enjoy a good bourbon - even been on the Kentucky Bourbon trek. But I do enjoy a good single malt, like Glen Livit or Macallan.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
All the discussion about bourbons, scotch, whiskeys, etc. a few posts back was fine and maybe some of them will find their way to the Nightbar one day. However, for those of us that no longer drink, Joy I suggest adding this concoction to the island fare. And no, Heather I will not share, go see yankeeInKy for your caffeine fix.

View attachment 1263461
If one no longer drink (drink with moderation of course), one should not eat those things either.
There is more sugar and bad stuff in them than in a 10cl glass of whiskey.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

View attachment 1263461
LOL!!! Thanks. A certain red head is gonna torment me until she gets one, two Hell I don't know with her. Please forward the link to that..thing.

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes