crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

Hello everyone,

Today I want to show you some new features the will be available with version 0.3.1.
In the first four images, you can see the new "rainy day" option.
The rain is animated in-game, so it looks better than in the preview pictures.
There can either be rain in the morning or the afternoon. While it rains, the girls will not visit the beach or the pool and stay inside instead.
Since we're on a tropical island, rainy days won't be that frequent. So you can expect maybe two or three half days in a month.
The last two pictures show the beach bar with Yumiko as the bartender. The beach bar is a location you will be able to access from the beach. It will be open daily from 2 pm to 6 pm (except when it is raining in the afternoon).
You will be able to have a drink, chat or eat something. It's also an opportunity for a random encounter with one of the regular girls.
In the last image, you can see Sara at the night bar. After the encounter at the underground lab, she will be at the bar on Fridays. All intimate actions are available for her already.
Location-specific actions (like having a drink with her) are still in development.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview!

Darkhound.
I finally see what the beach bar looks like. I have played the game for a long time and have never tripped into it. Will keep trying...Watch I'll find it but it will be raining! HA!

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes