Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Eva is my favorite and my current penetration queen! But I have never been able to get that event to launch. So yes I do have some work to do.
Eva at the beach in her bikini (not the swimsuit, not the sexy bikini), use the relax button and it may trigger. You won't be disappointed. Note: buy sun scream before.

Reactions: crugh2112 and SiJa

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Eva is my favorite and my current penetration queen!
Well, I have the impression that of my current girls on the island Eve is the easiest to put out by far. :D So no wonder she's a penetration queen. Others are quite impossible, I am not sure Aly even has a sex scene.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well, I have the impression that of my current girls on the island Eve is the easiest to put out by far. :D So no wonder she's a penetration queen. Others are quite impossible, I am not sure Aly even has a sex scene.
Amy is easy too, Alice, Faye, Yvette are not hard to fuck. Natasha has an easy scene at the night bar, Brenda send a sex appointement.
Aly has no dick meet vagina scene yet.
Check the phone to get an idea of who you can have sex with.
Have a look at the guide in the OP.

Reactions: Henry73au

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
Been playing this game a while and decided hey, why not do one of those tier-ranking things. PLEASE NOTE: this is just my very subjective opinion and does not invalidate anyone else's. everyone is different! all opinions are cool and good, because this game is cool and good.

EDIT: damn i have some thoughts about this game lol

WIFE TIER: Amy. I love the work that's gone into shaping her personality, giving context to her life, even setting up relationships with other characters like Alice and Jennifer. Like, all the women in HI are some variety of Very Horny and Cool With It, it's just that kind of game, but i love Amy's blend of confidence and softness, strength and openness. Good shit.

S TIER: Alice, Heather, Jennifer, Jessica, Natasha, Yvette, Yumiko. These characters I really enjoy hanging out with and learning more about because they have some little spark or quirk that makes them pop, that makes their desires and actions feel meaningful, some backstory to explore that has shaped who they are. Very much a believer that characters are hotter when you understand them better (see Amy). Also, yeah, tiddy bigg, ass bigg, sue me i have a type.

A TIER: Brenda, Desire, Eva, Ivy, Miriam, Mercedes, Renee. Still good characters, still beautifully designed models, but haven't quite, i think, been fleshed out quite as well as the S tier women. Dying to learn more about how Ivy got to be a 6'9 brick shithouse, for e.g., or a bit more that distinguishes Miriam & Mercedes as individuals (seems like that's on the way), or just a little more depth to the others in this tier - Eva, Brenda & Renee have really interesting touches in terms of what they did/enjoyed/dreamed of before coming to the island. I think of this bunch as 'good, potential to be great' tier.

B TIER: Aly, Delizia, Faye, Joy, Lacey. NB: There is nothing wrong with these folks! I like them just fine, just haven't quite vibed with them the same as the others. Aly & Faye have had a good bit of character work, but it just hasn't quite clicked for me, even though, as mentioned, their tiddy indeed bigg. The others, being special/tier 3 characters, I feel like I don't know them all that well. Really keen to see Joy become a true evil genius! And though the models are really excellent, I'm still waiting on finding out what kind of people Delizia and Lacey are. Is Delizia a cultured, refined lover of the fine arts maybe? Is Lacey a Mean Girl maybe? Still feel like there's a lot of ways these characters could go, but right now they're just a little below the absurdly high standard Darkhound has set elsewhere.

Okay thank you for attending my tedtalk. Hope y'all enjoy this game as much as i do, stay safe out there.
Ax

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Aly asks 4 or 5 gold trophies if I remember.
Do things that can make her win these trophies. Make her win butt and t shirt contests, fap to her, hug her, grope her etc. It can take time since you never did things with her before.

The companion mod allows to cheat girl stats, not cheats scenes, achievements etc.
Yes, I know how to get the trophies. She needs two golds. But "all-time," and I have stats built up with other girls that go back a long time. Going to take forever for Aly to catch up. That's why I asked about a workaround/cheat/etc.

Reactions: bogeyparr

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Jessica's hair on Faye's body. Hope the tease factor isn't contagious.
Lost me there.
Is that a question?

(If so, Jessica's Hair on Faye looks terrible. Faye neither likes the shape nor color of Jessica's hair. Just how it is sometimes, finding a hair that works is one of the most annoying and time consuming tasks in Daz)

Reactions: MarsUltor

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Lost me there.
Is that a question?

(If so, Jessica's Hair on Faye looks terrible. Faye neither likes the shape nor color of Jessica's hair. Just how it is sometimes, finding a hair that works is one of the most annoying and time consuming tasks in Daz)
Sorry - No, not a question. I just imagine that's what Jess would look like if she tied her hair to the side. Hers would probably be a little shorter.

You made my imagination run a little bit. So I suppose your art did what it was supposed to. It's a compliment really.

Reactions: MarsUltor

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Damn, Faye does blonde extremely well!!! Add her to the Blonde Battalion!
Thanks,

Truth is that I got lucky.

The scene, lighting and postwork is doing one heckuva amount of heavy lifting in that render.
It is entirely unsustainable in the game or even in general, it is a "premium" render in terms of costs.

The realistic maximum Faye's normal hair can be pushed towards blonde is what I have done for Sara Rose

And Faye actually do not like that much either (Sara loves it though)

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
bing6541

Puppet Master

Got the teen pics in 12 days. Earlier than expected.
Masterbate to and Butt Contest winner all time trophies.
Seen her babies in both outfits.
Got the 2nd hallway scene with Aly awaiting the 3rd.

Thanks for your help! :)
I helped Stoshio with the same problem, and I can help you, too.
Generally Aly wants 3 All Time Trophies.
Since you can masturbate to Aly 6 times per day, and hug and kiss her 8 times per day,
if you focus all your attention on Aly for a week or 2, she should be able to get those trophies.
Next, choose a trophy carefully. If you choose Butt or T-Shirt Contest Champion,
find out who is in First place currently, and send her home. Now Aly only needs to beat the second place girl.
I think I would choose Boob Tease Queen. Once Aly poses in Jennifer's swimsuit, she'll call to repeat it. When you hug and kiss her, throw in an extra Flash & Grope. This should get her into 1st place, especially if you use the trick of sending home the 1st place girl.
Good luck, and remember, once she has sent the 5th pic, have her pose topless in both bikinis, you've earned it.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I swear you can make a drinking game out of this. Whenever the MC makes a repetitive compliment like "you're so beautiful" or does his creepy stare take a shot of "whiskey" or whatever you like. You'll be drunk within 15 mins.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021

Hello everyone,

Today I want to show you some new features the will be available with version 0.3.1.
In the first four images, you can see the new "rainy day" option.
The rain is animated in-game, so it looks better than in the preview pictures.
There can either be rain in the morning or the afternoon. While it rains, the girls will not visit the beach or the pool and stay inside instead.
Since we're on a tropical island, rainy days won't be that frequent. So you can expect maybe two or three half days in a month.
The last two pictures show the beach bar with Yumiko as the bartender. The beach bar is a location you will be able to access from the beach. It will be open daily from 2 pm to 6 pm (except when it is raining in the afternoon).
You will be able to have a drink, chat or eat something. It's also an opportunity for a random encounter with one of the regular girls.
In the last image, you can see Sara at the night bar. After the encounter at the underground lab, she will be at the bar on Fridays. All intimate actions are available for her already.
Location-specific actions (like having a drink with her) are still in development.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview!

Darkhound.
More Sara is always great!
She needs to go to the gym and compete with Miriam amd Mercedes .... that would be a dream come true!

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yes, but not until day 45 or after. Lastly, if you haven't updated to the latest version 0.3.0.1 (the latest bugfix), you should do so.
I am on day 65 and no lab yet. There was an earlier post about something on page 122 of the Guide, but i didn't see it there.
I am using v0.2.2.0 of the Guide. Frustrated...

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes