Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I was looking up Yvette's achievements in the guide (IrtG ;) ) and came across this sentence:

To get the Yvette falls asleep achievement start the Scene. Then set Yvette’s end really low after she’s got off she’ll fall asleep
To me this part in blue is either some kind of insider language or not an English sentence. Can anybody please explain to me in clear words what I am supposed to do there? Thank you, much obliged.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So I was looking up Yvette's achievements in the guide (IrtG ;) ) and came across this sentence:

To me this part in blue is either some kind of insider language or not an English sentence. Can anybody please explain to me in clear words what I am supposed to do there? Thank you, much obliged.
lower her endurance (via consol command or companion mod)

Reactions: yankeeInKy

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
If you want I can reword it in the Guide so it's more understandable. Thanks for the feedback.
I think the consensus is that you should probably reword it, but I do like the original text... I have to say, though, that her end is already pretty low on account of her being a pint-sized bundle of dynamite...

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In progress of doing that little questline with Miriam and Sara, and just did the sex scene during Joy's meeting. Found it amusing that when I got back to the room I received this message from Doc. Yeah, I don't think so... ;)

Doctor Message.png

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone,
enjoying the new update so far, but theres an achievement that does not seem to trigger for me:
its the second scene with yvette when she invites you in her room and changes in her skimpy bikini, the first scene where she only teases you triggered for me, but the second one when you get a titfuck doenst trigger, even though the requirements are met (seen her topless and all and seen the teaser scene already once, no rain and not on duty, between 11 and 17:00), it says chances are 40%, but i loaded more than 20 times and she only comes to the door when already wearing her skimpy bikini or in her red towel...
something i am doing wrong?

thx in advance

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
In the scene where Desire pays back the pool favor gameplay information tells accepting will cost 20 favors. It actually costs 24 favors and the scene can be initiated if player has less favor points.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
In the scene where Desire pays back the pool favor gameplay information tells accepting will cost 20 favors. It actually costs 24 favors and the scene can be initiated if player has less favor points.
Fixed. Will be part of the next update.

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes