Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Girl Talk

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

richieyeah

May 10, 2020
Thanks..yeah I initially did read it but I only deleted the file from app data folder not from saves folder and hence this didn't work for me, my bad.
Thanks this saved my game, I managed to get rid of the persistent file and the automatic saves. i was however able to keep my normal saves and to resume my game

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
1643544128297.png
Note the "Parade of enormous boobs" part.

is there an option for small tits?
Nope.

When you start a new game, you can choose some options. One of this options is the tits size. Choose the smallest tits of the options.
Does not affect breast size, it acts as a filter who is likely to start on the island.

Different chest sizes would involve redoing almost all 11.5k renders in the game for each different size (each would take about 2900 hours in render time or just over two work years for a single person)

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, D-cups are small compared to Faye and Natasha. They are completely in another galaxy size-wise!
Renee is 32-F, and there is no commitment from the dev team to continue her storyline.

Sounds more like girl measurements must be FROM another galaxy to qualify FOR this game.

DNew99

Nov 23, 2020
While walking on the beach with Desire, when talking about her breasts, she claims "they're all me, no work done", yet the subdermal implant claims that Desire has implants to get to 32 I.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes