TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Check the color coding status of each item listed. It is explained at the bottom of the post behind,
Spoiler: How to read and interpret the information.

Those don't say what is new from the previous POST like this one. Not previous VERSION. What I mean is previous post. It would be nice to make something like:

-----------------
Post 1
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
-----------------

-----------------------------
Then on Post 2
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3

NEW THINGS POSTED THAT WASN'T ON PREVIOUS POST:
- Item 4
- Item 5
- Item 6
-------------------------------

Something like that, would make reading the information that much easier, with just one little change.

I mean, it's awesome all the rest of the format, best ever seen already. Just missing this little thing that makes a lot of difference.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Those don't say what is new from the previous POST like this one. Not previous VERSION. What I mean is previous post. It would be nice to make something like:

-----------------
Post 1
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
-----------------

-----------------------------
Then on Post 2
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3

NEW THINGS POSTED THAT WASN'T ON PREVIOUS POST:
- Item 4
- Item 5
- Item 6
-------------------------------

Something like that, would make reading the information that much easier, with just one little change.

I mean, it's awesome all the rest of the format, best ever seen already. Just missing this little thing that makes a lot of difference.
Possibly, but as my posts are just a re-post of the developer's updates, on the game development, from his Patreon page, I don't add to his posts other than the colors. Although, I will say that he list in order, the various elements. So, again the colors I add, should help you.

Still being worked on items and also new items are listed first and completed items will be part of 0.4.2.0 are listed afterwards.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I can't think of a whole lot of people who like her
Just idle fun,

The 3 to the left are Eva
The last is clearly not.

- About Eva (my view, ymmv)

Generally speaking stick with tits is a fairly popular flavor, but her face / texture / hair combo will always make her look bitchy (as demonstrated by the difference between the 1st and 3rd Eva in the image) which will put off some people.

In game terms she has done respectable enough I think and have enough content to be considered done / near completed (and should completed happen she'd sulk at the pier, drop diet cokes in the water and get eaten by Eco-Bob*)

(*) Still Bob but with better branding

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes