Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I think there are some plans around Natasha, that there will be no new content. But there will be a new girl that comes to the island who "replaces" her.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I think there are some plans around Natasha, that there will be no new content. But there will be a new girl that comes to the island who "replaces" her.
No one ever mentioned anything about that. And not about new girl either.

W!nterfell

Jul 28, 2018
No one ever mentioned anything about that. And not about new girl either.
From the Patreon page...

• Natasha will become a side resort guest and will be phased out eventually. There are a couple of reasons for this step.
    As an early version of a colored skin character, her assets are no longer up to current standards. There is no way to fix this without changing her too much and having to recreate all her content.
    She will still see the current content (e.g. Hotshots) and her quest line finished. After that, she will be retired to tier "complete".
    There is also some good news for the busty dark skin lovers out there. After Natasha's phase out, a new girl that fulfills all the criteria for a state of the art dark skinned busty girl will be introduced as an additional resort guest.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
From the Patreon page...

• Natasha will become a side resort guest and will be phased out eventually. There are a couple of reasons for this step.
    As an early version of a colored skin character, her assets are no longer up to current standards. There is no way to fix this without changing her too much and having to recreate all her content.
    She will still see the current content (e.g. Hotshots) and her quest line finished. After that, she will be retired to tier "complete".
    There is also some good news for the busty dark skin lovers out there. After Natasha's phase out, a new girl that fulfills all the criteria for a state of the art dark skinned busty girl will be introduced as an additional resort guest.
Why?Natasha one of the best and sexiest girls! No fair!

Reactions: bdp77 and TheorPhys

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
From the Patreon page...

Yeah, sorry to see Natasha go, but the dev's thinking/reasoning is encouraging, and it's really cool that he's willing to do A LOT of work to improve on what's gone before (which to my untrained eye was pretty great already).

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
From the Patreon page...

This is the post I was thinking of :)

When/if the change comes I look forward to a new girl to "take" Natashas place in the continued story.

Suoshi

Feb 8, 2020
From the Patreon page...

Sadly we never had other girls experience the "power" of Natashas milk

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Now the maximum number of girls can be on the island (who are not staff) = 9, the minimum number of girls = 8. I think it would be correct (now) to lower the minimum number (or better yet, remove this minimum number of girls limit). (Especially now that some of the girls will be transferring to the staff.)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Now the maximum number of girls can be on the island (who are not staff) = 9, the minimum number of girls = 8. I think it would be correct (now) to lower the minimum number (or even better to remove this restriction). (Especially now that some of the girls will be transferring to the staff.)
Some people prefer to not have the girls they don't like on the island.
All the girls on the island will be a nightmare for gameplay, one example: when you need a girl to be alone in one place.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Some people prefer to not have the girls they don't like on the island.
All the girls on the island will be a nightmare for gameplay, one example: when you need a girl to be alone in one place.
Getting a girl alone is not the problem. You can send them all changing clothes. But I agree with you that it is a nightmare when you have the full complement. I usually kick one out immediately as with 8 it is hard enough to pay attention to all of them.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What happen with this character? Mia? It was announced in mid-2020 I think for the update of the underground laboratory and still nothing.
Good memory !
I guess she has been shelved for the moment and Sara took her place.
Next update our MC will be back to the lab and he will meet Mia.

Now the maximum number of girls can be on the island (who are not staff) = 9, the minimum number of girls = 8. I think it would be correct (now) to lower the minimum number (or better yet, remove this minimum number of girls limit). (Especially now that some of the girls will be transferring to the staff.)
It's something to keep in mind. If I add it, the minimum restriction won't be removed entirely, but it will be a reasonable number (like 5 or 6).

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Already added it. The minimum number of regular girls is 6 for now.
Once you go below 8, you will still only be able to invite 1 girl at a time, meaning you invite 1, then you have to wait until you see her arrival scene before you can invite the next one.
To do it differently would require too many changes. Maybe I'll add this later.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes