Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nice game, but i discovered that few girls have fake tits and i don't like it, sorry :p
So what`s the problem ??? Don`t play those girls, it`s so simple. Some like fake boobs so something to everyone and send those girls out of the island.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Try asking, if i remember correctly screen witch has her measurements has also bar witch says "can i have your phone number".
The only place i can interact with Jennifer is at the bar, and when i do interact with her i never get an option for the screen with measurements etc..

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So what`s the problem ??? Don`t play those girls, it`s so simple. Some like fake boobs so something to everyone and send those girls out of the island.
I read the "fake boob" post as a 1st april joke. Because it is soooo random to even say in relation to a game that smacks a 14-15 girl frontline of either (a) best genetics on planet earth (1% chance for all) or (b) enhanced chests (99% chance for at least one) in ones face from the first second (which I absolutely love btw) and on the 1st of April no less, that is simply has to an aprils joke :) (whether intended or not)

Also, Second the oh dear lord sentiment. Joy certainly looks like she intend to be the literal incarnation of her name. Makes me really happy about having found an extra 5 a month to support this, alone the promos are worth it imho ;)

Edit : Any change we could get the first page update with
- Newer screen shots (those used there are pretty old and furthermore is missing the full games line up of girls)
- A (help) spoiler that showed the hint functionality on the phone would be nice (since it seems many is unaware of it).
- The "genre" description could also use some work, think it is from an very early version, it reads to newcomers like a 3D Sim with Blowjobs (oral sex), which is a bit off at this stage of the games life :) at least : big breasts, sex in general not just oral, striptease, should be added

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
What are the cheat code things for Alice's affection, lust, love and favor? Im trying to get her sunbed scene but its not working for me..
Im using:
alice.rsm[0].affection = 100
alice.lust=100
alice.love=100
alice.favor=100

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Edit : Any change we could get the first page update with
- Newer screen shots (those used there are pretty old and furthermore is missing the full games line up of girls)
- A (help) spoiler that showed the hint functionality on the phone would be nice (since it seems many is unaware of it).
- The "genre" description could also use some work, think it is from an very early version, it reads to newcomers like a 3D Sim with Blowjobs (oral sex), which is a bit off at this stage of the games life :) at least : big breasts, sex in general not just oral, striptease, should be added
You have a better chance of getting the first page, genre, etc. changed/updated by sending a direct message to one of the F95 staff members, like @Pepé Le Pew as opposed to posting it here in this thread. Pretty sure he has enough on his plate so doubtful he follows this thread on a daily basis. In other words I wouldn't get my hopes up that any of the changes you suggested will happen in the near future.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What are the cheat code things for Alice's affection, lust, love and favor? Im trying to get her sunbed scene but its not working for me..
Im using:
alice.rsm[0].affection = 100
alice.lust=100
alice.love=100
alice.favor=100
Use the same format as the 'Affection' code. Better yet, see that little box in the upper right corner labelled search? Put in 'Cheat Codes' and you'll get 20+ pages of posts with the exact format for everything from girls' attributes to blue pills acquisition.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Just saying I recently had the chance to try this game and had enormous fun with it. Really well crafted, engaging, and with a very obvious and great potential for expansion (both in characters and possibilities). Definitely one I'm going to be paying attention to from now on. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Big AlA
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes