Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Holiday Island 0.0.9alpha has just been released
You can get it from my patreon post:
Upload status:
Windows version: available
Mac version: uploading, about 1hour left
Happy dance time!!!! So glad I decided to buy new batteries for my wireless keyboard and mouse last night.

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
Upload status:
You rock! Can't wait to see Yumiko in 0.1.0!

Is there a changelog?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Really enjoyed 0.09. Had a weird loop where the first two days started with visiting Joy in her office. Not that sex with her is a bad thing. Didn't repeat after I purposely lost to her in poker. Had a crash in the middle of Desire's lap dance, but was able to ignore and play on. Have seen all the other new scenes with the exception of Brenda and Desire doctor scenes. Still working on not having sex for 3 days and having the proper doctor assigned.

Reactions: elmandor

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
What are the choices to make in the beginning of the game to have the majority of the girls in the island?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
I have that joy loop every day ^^ so i miss jennifer when she is in gym :(
also it seems that every action takes a double amount of time "nap 4 hours/wating 1hour ect"

but its a great game :) looking forward for more jennifer / jessica /heather content :D

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What are the choices to make in the beginning of the game to have the majority of the girls in the island?
Doesn't really matter as by the second week or so you can invite and dismiss whomever you would like. I believe the max number of girls is 10.

Reactions: RileyZR

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Upload status:
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! Awesome!!!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Desire doctor scene very nice! Clock seems to jump all over the place. Took a nap and woke up 4 hours later. Minor bugs, but nothing serious. Beat Joy at poker, but it doesn't show on my phone as a completed achievement. Still haven't figured out about the girls' age. Okay Brenda, I'm going to abstain for 3 days and see what you do.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Enjoying 0.0.9 Alpha, great new scenes. Looking forward to more in next update.

Need some help with how to get new age stats ? can not find a way to ask the girls what their age is ?

Last edited:

TraumFabriK

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, I've just downloaded the new alpha (mac version).
Started a brand new game and I've noticed an increase in time for actions IE eating went from 30 min to 1h, talking up to 2 hrs and so on...

Is it intended or a bug specific to the mac version?

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, I've just downloaded the new alpha (mac version).
Started a brand new game and I've noticed an increase in time for actions IE eating went from 30 min to 1h, talking up to 2 hrs and so on...

Is it intended or a bug specific to the mac version?
It doe that in the pc version too.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes