darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if this was reported already.
bla?
Yeah well...
The "bla" is a reminder that I want to add something. I decided to leave it for a later release but forgot to comment out the line.
Basically that's how it looks. Most of the "bla" places cannot be reached by code yet.
1676010294790.png
The first line is an exception. It is part of Faye's boob grab scene and I forgot to add a "#" to comment it out. Done now :)
There will be 1 or 2 additional renders and an achievement added in 03.7.2 as the comment states.
Some of the others are quite old and have never been done.
Ivy and Alice night bar are new and will be added probably also in 03.7.2. Part of the "scene linking" logic.

aliennaire

Aug 8, 2017
Would be helpful if you gave info on what scene that happens in. There are several occasions where Amy gets out of her bikini, so that line doesn't give much context.

EDIT: Okay, it's Amy's posing in the water after the beach walk with her in her special bikini. Works fine for me at least, so it might be a problem with the compressed version as you guessed.
It's randomly happened. Not just this particular scene. It also appear when viewing scenes on the phone. My guess is combination of low memory and compressed version. It doesn't happen in the normal version

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Well, the first workout is with Jennifer so I can ogle her tits, my strength is already at 10, so I don't want to lose anything!!! And my second workout is for endurance, of which I am only up to 100.
yep, Alice can help with a second swim workout at the pol, even when you trained already that day.

Reactions: junior366

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Recently, I kissed Alice in the doctor's office and she suddenly transformed into Deliza. Not sure whether this was reported already as I didn't feel like going through all the recent postings. I also don't know which girl's stats change as a result of the kiss or whether this is true for other nurses too. Is Deliza secretly a shape-shifter like Mystique?

I should add that this is just during the kiss. She changes back when it's over. Sneaky sneaky.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah well...
The "bla" is a reminder that I want to add something. I decided to leave it for a later release but forgot to comment out the line.
Basically that's how it looks. Most of the "bla" places cannot be reached by code yet.
View attachment 2379618
The first line is an exception. It is part of Faye's boob grab scene and I forgot to add a "#" to comment it out. Done now :)
There will be 1 or 2 additional renders and an achievement added in 03.7.2 as the comment states.
Some of the others are quite old and have never been done.
Ivy and Alice night bar are new and will be added probably also in 03.7.2. Part of the "scene linking" logic.
So basically, "bla" is from the native Holiday Island dialect, and translates to "lorem ipsum" . . . ;)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
It's German and it basically translates to "stupid chatter" or "dumb talk". But yeah, it's a placeholder.
That makes sense. In English (a language that is part of the Germanic language family*), "blah, blah, blah" also basically means "stupid chatter".

*English is the bastard cousin that is always in the middle of everything (i.e., ubiquitous) in the Germanic language family, sort of like French is the bastard cousin (but not quite so ubiquitous) to the other members of the Romance/Neo-Latin language family. "Blah, blah, blah" is also evidence of the American "more is better" mindset (If one "blah" is good, three "blahs" are clearly better...).

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Not sure if I'm hallucinating but Natasha, Faye and Jennifer look slightly different in some scenes, their faces/poses.
They're even hotter in this release somehow.

Also, really cool to see so much work going into Ivy.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Recently, I kissed Alice in the doctor's office and she suddenly transformed into Deliza. Not sure whether this was reported already as I didn't feel like going through all the recent postings. I also don't know which girl's stats change as a result of the kiss or whether this is true for other nurses too. Is Deliza secretly a shape-shifter like Mystique?

I should add that this is just during the kiss. She changes back when it's over. Sneaky sneaky.
This has been the case since Delizia has been remade into a permanent staff member. I would've guessed darkhound1 is already aware of this, don't know though.

EDIT: Meant to alert darkhound1 to this post by linking him in it, but I'm not sure if I did it the right way, can anyone help me out? I thought there would be some optoin for it in the message editor, but all I could do was link his userpage. Doesn't work like that, does it?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Not sure if I'm hallucinating but Natasha, Faye and Jennifer look slightly different in some scenes, their faces/poses.
They're even hotter in this release somehow.

Also, really cool to see so much work going into Ivy.
A number of girls will have been through one or more updates over the years.

So while the vast majority of changes people perceive is due to light, expression or other factors (image resolution, postwork), some girls are now slightly different than their origin and therefore exist in more than one version in the game.

Only changes that affect a character in some material way (Yumiko, Faye) or actual remakes (Ivy, Lacey) are made public.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey, i know the Guide is no where near perfect but it's far better then the Bible!!
I better not reply on that one got 2 post deleted in another tread, (totally fair, I went overboard or Off topic, well you know my temper) for quoting it !
Never the less, it depends in how you read it in the Old Testament there are parts that are worth for a action / fantasy movie!

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes