masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Is there any way to decrease hacking time? I have 5 stat at hacking (due to cheats) and the new boogle smoogle phone.
Also, does sending messages to the ladies has any effect? I don't see any decrease in affection/love
I tried to find the improvement in time for hacking from level 1 to 2 data display of a girl with the new boogle hexus 8 phone. With the first version of the hacking base code it takes 29½ hours. At level 4 hacking skill level you can upgrade the base code and the durations for that is 79 hours. Afterwords it takes 24 hours to upgrade a girls information, so it is 5½ hours less. It is not much improvement, and you got a pay back time of 14 upgraded girls. I have not yet tried the base hack code possible at the level 5 skill level.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
How do I have sex with Yvette at reception? Details needed. Would you add the details to the Companion Mod.
From my FAQ:
158) How do I get Yvette to flash me at reception? How do I fuck Yvette at reception? How do I cum all over her?
If her lust is high enough, Yvette will flash you at reception in either outfit when you choose flash from her intimate actions. However, to get the achievement, she needs to be in her sexy reception outfit, then ask her for help by clicking on her. She will tell you about her outfit and ask if you want to see her topless. Say yes, (who would say no?) and tell her you like big boobs to get the whole scene.
To fuck Yvette, she needs to be working evening shift at reception. Her lust needs to be 85 or above, and she can be in either outfit. You need to visit her at midnight exactly. If she has moved to the nightbar, ring the bell to call her, then move to the bar and back. The scene will start with her turning down the lights. Make sure to compliment her, then you can cum all over her while you both masturbate. However, if you compliment her and your endurance is high, you will get the option to stop and have sex with her. Both scenes are hot and have achievements. Do which ever one you like or need.

Reactions: Nknows and xapican

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
I think I'm caught in a loop with Faye's progress at the bar. I've tried to hear that story about when her breasts developed, but it never triggered. I've changed her outfit, back to the regular one, then back to the one that should trigger that story.

And yes, I read the guide before asking LOL.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think I'm caught in a loop with Faye's progress at the bar. I've tried to hear that story about when her breasts developed, but it never triggered. I've changed her outfit, back to the regular one, then back to the one that should trigger that story.

Can't remember the exact steps, but I believe you're on the right track by changing her wardrobe. Have you tried all three of her outfits?

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
Из моего FAQ:
158) Как заставить Иветт светить мне на приеме? Как трахнуть Иветт на приеме? Как мне кончить на нее?
Если ее похоть достаточно высока, Иветт будет светить вам на приеме в любом наряде, когда вы выберете вспышку из ее интимных действий. Однако, чтобы получить достижение, она должна быть в своем сексуальном наряде для приема, а затем попросить ее о помощи, нажав на нее. Она расскажет вам о своем наряде и спросит, не хотите ли вы увидеть ее топлесс. Скажите «да» (кто бы сказал «нет»?) и скажите ей, что вам нравятся большие сиськи, чтобы получить всю сцену.
Чтобы трахнуть Иветт, ей нужно работать в вечернюю смену на стойке регистрации. Ее вожделение должно быть 85 или выше, и она может быть в любом наряде. Вам нужно навестить ее ровно в полночь. Если она перешла в ночной бар, позвоните в звонок, чтобы позвонить ей, а затем пройдите в бар и обратно. Сцена начнется с того, что она выключит свет. Обязательно сделайте ей комплимент, тогда вы сможете кончить на нее, пока вы оба мастурбируете. Однако, если вы сделаете ей комплимент и ваша выносливость высока, у вас будет возможность остановиться и заняться с ней сексом. Обе сцены горячие и имеют достижения. Делайте то, что вам нравится или нужно.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
что-то я не умею. Похоть на максимум, но ничего не происходит. Может быть, вы можете сделать это

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

As far as i know, Natascha has to be in the bar, wearing her red dress. Then the story should start.

Reactions: peter90gamer

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022

And do to have Natasha there in the red outfit at the same time? Try different dialogue options for Faye. Should do it. I replayed that every several times to check if I face any issue because several peopl users complained about it but almost always I got the event. Keep trying for it like a random event when she joins you. It will be alright

As Bantry said, try all the dialogue options in all the three dresses. If you want to see Natasha scene, make sure both Natasha and Faye are at the bar in their revealing outfits. Try again if any scene does not trigger. It could be a random event, not sure about it, but others gave said that they needed multiple tries for Natasha Faye bar scene

Leonara

Nov 10, 2017
Hello i just want to ask something, i cant play this game in android version because some problems, i ady try find ways to solve the problem ,i think its because ren py game have some issues running in android 11, let me know if maybe someone know how to solve the problem please

Reactions: peter90gamer

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Does the game plan on any threesomes or foursomes? There are several girls on the island and some of them are really good friends (saying this based in the content they have together). Some scenes where the girls are already doing each other or are together with the MC have a potential to trigger a threesome (like Alice x Amy(so hot) and Jessica x Desire).

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hello i just want to ask something, i cant play this game in android version because some problems, i ady try find ways to solve the problem ,i think its because ren py game have some issues running in android 11, let me know if maybe someone know how to solve the problem please
I wrote a work around for black screen in the android version here. Search is your friend.

Reactions: Bantry

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
Can't remember the exact steps, but I believe you're on the right track by changing her wardrobe. Have you tried all three of her outfits?
Yes, tried all 3 outfits. Maybe I'm just too silo-focused on trying to get through this, that I'm missing something. I even emptied the bar, thinking that might trigger that story.

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
As far as i know, Natasha has to be in the bar, wearing her red dress. Then the story should start.
I'm still trying to hear that story about her breasts growing. Once I get through that, it should trigger the Natasha event.

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
This worked for me with the help of an early post.
Have a drink with her in the basic outfit - second job.
Have a drink with her in her skimpy outfit - her mom
Have a drink with her in her sexy outfit - breast expansion.
Then if she is in the bar in her sexy outfit and Natasha is there in her red dress SAVE. Have a drink with Faye and talk about breast expansion again.
If Natasha doesn't show LOAD that save, visit a couple of places and go back to the bar.
Natasha then showed for me.

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
This worked for me with the help of an early post.
Have a drink with her in the basic outfit - second job.
Have a drink with her in her skimpy outfit - her mom
Have a drink with her in her sexy outfit - breast expansion.
Then if she is in the bar in her sexy outfit and Natasha is there in her red dress SAVE. Have a drink with Faye and talk about breast expansion again.
If Natasha doesn't show LOAD that save, visit a couple of places and go back to the bar.
Natasha then showed for me.
And that worked! I heard the mum story tonight at the bar. Thanks!

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Jennifer: Oh come on Heather, you been back there an hour!!!

Heather: No!!!! This is stupid. Why did I let you talk me into this..

Jennifer: I need someone to test that Miracle Fiber top..Now come on. Yankee's gonna love it.

Heather: Fine.
HeatherGoth.png
Jennifer: OMG!!!! Yankee is gonna love you in that..

Heather: He better, or I'm whipping his ass!!!!

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I am also stuck on the way to hear the Peter story from Amy.... Have heard 2 stories in the bar from her in her basic outfit (but not peter yet) In her other outfits she talks only about the random question... have walked with her on the beach in all her swimsuits but nothing. But I will try more...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am also stuck on the way to hear the Peter story from Amy.... Have heard 2 stories in the bar from her in her basic outfit (but not peter yet) In her other outfits she talks only about the random question... have walked with her on the beach in all her swimsuits but nothing. But I will try more...
Did you ask Alice about Amy and Peter ?

Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes