deryoungs

Dec 23, 2019
Was this changed..the add_item commands do not work for me, have tried a few variations (with/without spaces and with/without '=' sign) none work
This is super late but I believe the issue is instead of " , it was '' in the code that guy listed

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Hey guys, a quick question there, Is the players' stats acurate? It's quite new for me this interface but i was stunned by the numbers displayed in the "time played" . 13k hours? really? i'm not sure i have played that much. But yeah i play from 3-4 years ago if i'm not mistaken

franmoya24

Oct 21, 2022
I'm stuck on amy's story, when you have to find her taking a shower to build up her affection. I already found her bathing several times and I don't unlock the next subquestion

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hey guys, a quick question there, Is the players' stats acurate? It's quite new for me this interface but i was stunned by the numbers displayed in the "time played" . 13k hours? really? i'm not sure i have played that much. But yeah i play from 3-4 years ago if i'm not mistaken
Given 3-4 years is between 26k and 35k hours, it would be close to impossible for a human to put in 13K hours.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Wow, such a long development

Just saw this one, could anyone tell me about the H-scenes? Are they animated?
There are numerous animations throughout the game. If you are starting Holiday Island for the first time, I would strongly suggest you download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread as it contains lots of useful information and tips.

Guide.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Changes in Latitudes

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Nicely Done ! :love:
So are we playing a guessing game on the background girls based on their BOOBS?
Thanks

So are we playing a guessing game on the background girls based on their BOOBS?
Based on (my) experience, people tend to ignore events around girls not in the game (or one day will be), so I doubt any would venture a guess.

The background girls look like this,
Monique is to the left in the pool render, Choco to the right.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a gallery for all the sex stuff ?
the guide dont really help.
There's the pictures of all of the completed appointments, events, and scenes in the app on the MC's phone; but no, there isn't a "traditional" AVN-style gallery. If you want to see all of the images, you would need to "unren" the rpa file where the images and animation videos live... a search of this discussion thread will yield information about how to do that.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There's the pictures of all of the completed appointments, events, and scenes in the app on the MC's phone; but no, there isn't a "traditional" AVN-style gallery. If you want to see all of the images, you would need to "unren" the rpa file where the images and animation videos live... a search of this discussion thread will yield information about how to do that.
Or read it in the guide. It is in there on page 12 under the heading 'Still undecided?'.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes