peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Played it over and over more then 10 times but Amy's first massage scene never happen :(

Any other ideas? Like modify saves? Or setting parameters in neemod?
Happened with me in older version, 2.3.1 or something like that. I sent her off the island a few times and called her back . Do not know how but the event triggered on its own after I ignored it as a bug for a few in game days.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've missed Amy's first massage scene and can't proceed to other scenes with her in the bar.

Any ideas how to get her first massage without starting the game from the beginng?

View attachment 2472233
Check your quest log. I think you didn't miss the first massage. You need to visit her in her room at around 9pm and initiate it yourself.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Sweet Baby Jesus!!!
A funny detail is that she is there multiple times.
Because she is not the render's original focus.

Poolside - Triss 30 copy copy.jpg
Which has Triss Merigold and no one in the background

Nor is she the focus in the Asian variation of the render.
Poolside - Someone 01 copy copy copys.jpg
Which features Himari, and has Yumiko in the background.

So once we get around to the Yumiko render she occurs multiple times in it (Since I did not change the background girls)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
She's part of the staff now, you can't send her away.
Nice, was trying to make some room. lost my old save so have to rebuild which sucks because this game is huge now. Still replaying old content but seeing new stuff slipped in so it's not too bad. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: xapican

GiantHentai

Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm, that's interesting....have you tried saving and reloading the game? That MIGHT clear it out, looks like it might be a resources issue. If not, I haven't a clue!
Restarting, reinstalling the game did not help. I will wait for the next update.
Thanks.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Restarting, reinstalling the game did not help. I will wait for the next update.
Thanks.
You could do that or if you have multiple 'saves' load one and skip playing poker with Natasha and do something else for a day or two. Knock out another couple achievements then 'save' and play poker with Natasha. No guarantee it will work, but might be worth a shot.

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe someone faced such a problem? How it is possible to solve it? (Natasha playing poker) View attachment 2488899
Well, since I have never released anything in another language than English, you have to ask the one who modded the game.
norb82 It has nothing to do with the fix mentioned in the development news. The fix is for displaying achievements on the phone.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Vital Statistics

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes