sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Thanks

Based on (my) experience, people tend to ignore events around girls not in the game (or one day will be), so I doubt any would venture a guess.

The background girls look like this,
Monique is to the left in the pool render, Choco to the right.
Hmmm, I could see myself being the middle in that Oreo Cookie !
Excellent renders - these two would be great on the Island !

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0372.jpg

Version 0.3.7.2 - development news (updated 18 of March 2023)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7.2).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.7.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.7.0 to 0.3.7.2 has:
121 additional renders, videos or sound files
2 new backgrounds for the phone
224 updated renders

New features and content
  • Amy gets a new event at the beach bar --> still working on it
  • Faye's and Aly's breasts compare event at the beach gets re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images are added --> still working on it
  • Delizia gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Faye gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered room service event with a lot of additional images --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • All sexting images that were still in jpg format have been re-rendered or AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered arrival event with a lot of additional images and two achievements --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's reward appointment where she's wearing a black dress gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • The phone gets a new app to display an overview of all trophies and girls --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's poker lapdance scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva gets a much improved poker appointment with additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Heather's erotic massage scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Eva's elevator scene gets an AI image upgrade to 2560x1440 webp format and a text revision --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • A couple of new phone backgrounds, phone character pictures and sextings for different girls have been added --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • A couple of new love, friendship and sexual messages have been added --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Some basic location and event renders have been AI upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
  • Amy gets new pool jump in and pool exit renders in 2560x1440 resolution --> will be part of 0.3.7.2
Bug fixes
  • Wrong image links in some achievements resulting in the display of one or more black images --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • The icon to add images to your favorites has disappeared --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
  • Heather's sun lotion event could trigger even though she wasn't wearing her skimpy bikini --> will be fixed with 0.3.7.2
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.7.2 --> No

Estimated release dates:

0.3.7.2 --> No idea yet

Last edited:

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there a link to some sort of extra information/material on the girls/island/world? From what I'm getting in the posts there is some details in darkhound's deviant art, but maybe something more collected or concise would be good too?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Out of curiosity, is there a link to some sort of extra information/material on the girls/island/world? From what I'm getting in the posts there is some details in darkhound's deviant art, but maybe something more collected or concise would be good too?
the guide has some Bio's of the Girls, there is a Fan Art Thread, and also the Fan Fiction although this last one has less infos about the girls, is more entertaining than informative
If you looking for the Measurements and if they have natural or Gentech enhancements, then I¡m afraid you have to ask the girls yourself in the game

Reactions: Bantry

gamal_ahmed

Oct 28, 2020
Where is the first post? The file didn't work for me

advanced save

the save folder goes inside the game folder.
if the save doesnt load, you need the mod for the save to work (you can find it in the first post)
[/QUOTE]

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Possible bug:
When you visit the doctor at 15:30 and Delizia has to come from somewhere else, you don't have to leave, Delizia just keeps coming from elsewhere to serve you. The time still jumps, of course, so maybe this is a feature not a bug.

Edit: It only goes until 16:30. I thought it lasted longer.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2021
I've missed Amy's first massage scene and can't proceed to other scenes with her in the bar.

Any ideas how to get her first massage without starting the game from the beginng?

Holiday Island Amy's first massage.jpg

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys, i need some help. How to complete the quest " Find out why you're on the island.
You can't. And as the phone provides no clue about that quest at all that is likely to remain like that for some time. It is the central mystery of the game, so don't expect it to get solved soon.

Reactions: Petersen0999

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Played it over and over more then 10 times but Amy's first massage scene never happen :(

Any other ideas? Like modify saves? Or setting parameters in neemod?
Have you tried sending Amy home for a few days (more than just a day or two) and then bringing her back to the island? No idea if that will work, but it is a variable that you can change, that you may not have tried yet.

Reactions: peter90gamer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Played it over and over more then 10 times but Amy's first massage scene never happen :(

Any other ideas? Like modify saves? Or setting parameters in neemod?
Sorry no, it happend to me as well that I missed her first massage apointment, and I continue playing and it reapeared, that happen a few month back so my memories are a bit blurry

Reactions: peter90gamer

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Hey guys, i need some help. How to complete the quest " Find out why you're on the island.
You can't. And as the phone provides no clue about that quest at all that is likely to remain like that for some time. It is the central mystery of the game, so don't expect it to get solved soon.
*psssst* *whisper* The real solution is fuck everything that moves and stay as long as you can on the island.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes