xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
no option for that yet, just "ask a random question"
try with Alice differnt outfits, at the night bar don't remeber ifi ti was at the 2 or 3 time where the option opend did you talk with amy in her skimpy bikini about it during beach walk ?

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
try with Alice differnt outfits, at the night bar don't remeber ifi ti was at the 2 or 3 time where the option opend did you talk with amy in her skimpy bikini about it during beach walk ?
have talked but she didnt tell it either. I will keep trying (tomorrow).

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Shure you heard new Laptop and Daz possibilitys to better Alice Fan Art !! let's watch over his "Artist sleep" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Good night and Placido Domingo (plesureable Sunday)
to you All !

Khalid Cabrero

Apr 16, 2022
I am not sure if we report bugs here. But in the latest installation, after Delizia departs for her exam, the doctor office is screwy and runs into an exception error.

The simple workaround seems to be to go to reception and assign someone else to the doctor position.

I figured I should point out the error here lest someone run into it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yes, drinked with her in all outfits but only "ask a random question" option, and there are only the old bullshits :) But I will keep drinking :D
Go early for 'Happy Hour' to avoid spending full price on all your drinks?

Seriously, the only other thought that crossed my mind, which I'm sure you have probably tried, is to try making sure Alice is alone in the nightbar. Can't remember the days, (probably mid-week) but sometimes going to the nightbar when it first opens at 22:00hrs, there is no one there. If you don't have a 'save' prior to that, roll back and go visit Alice and arrange for her to meet you.

Again, that's just a shot in the dark, but it does change a variable and who knows what might happen.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Go early for 'Happy Hour' to avoid spending full price on all your drinks?

Seriously, the only other thought that crossed my mind, which I'm sure you have probably tried, is to try making sure Alice is alone in the nightbar. Can't remember the days, (probably mid-week) but sometimes going to the nightbar when it first opens at 22:00hrs, there is no one there. If you don't have a 'save' prior to that, roll back and go visit Alice and arrange for her to meet you.

Again, that's just a shot in the dark, but it does change a variable and who knows what might happen.
yes its a good idea, I will try, thanks!

MaxvelDrey

Dec 3, 2020
Send someone the gui_screens_new_ui.rpyc file from Patreon to fix the Favorites button.
Because I see no point in registering on Patreon for the sake of one file.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Send someone the gui_screens_new_ui.rpyc file from Patreon to fix the Favorites button.
Because I see no point in registering on Patreon for the sake of one file.
you don't need afaik it is a public post you can acces without reg. if you are talking about the Bugfix

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes