BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
You will be able to hug kiss and give presents to Jennifer in the next version :)
Right now you can let her show you the pecs training to increase her lust.
Awesome, she deserves the attention!

By the way, I have Amy's swimsuit in my inventory but i cant get her to change into it. Is there a prerequisite or conditions to make it?

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
How do you get rid of Joy? I get that stupid letter under my door every morning and its an unskippable scene that eats up hours

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you get rid of Joy? I get that stupid letter under my door every morning and its an unskippable scene that eats up hours
The issue with Joy repeating over and over was addressed with Content Add on 1. You either haven't upgraded to the latest version or you didn't upgrade correctly and are trying to use an old save file. Read about it and how to install the update correctly here:

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
The issue with Joy repeating over and over was addressed with Content Add on 1. You either haven't upgraded to the latest version or you didn't upgrade correctly and are trying to use an old save file. Read about it and how to install the update correctly here:

I'm playing on android. Not sure if it was updated or not

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018

Another Jessica takeout from the next game version.
This one is for everyone to enjoy.

Darkhound
Although I'm not a fan of the gigantic, balloon tits I haven't minded them so far. But it honestly looks ridiculous to increase Jennifer's, they were perfectly fine.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Although I'm not a fan of the gigantic, balloon tits I haven't minded them so far. But it honestly looks ridiculous to increase Jennifer's, they were perfectly fine.
@darkhound1 already said he didn't make any changes to her and it may just be the angle of the render or the towel. I'm just looking forward to a night event at/in the pool. Still want Lacey to take me upstairs after her pole dance, but night swims open up a whole boat load of options with lots of girls.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Question about Amy! Maxxed out stat, why do she keeps losing a bit of affection during her pizza dinner scene?

Also, a tip on her sling swimsuit quest, keep seeing it popped up. Make sure you know her body size or it wont show up in your shop menu.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
@darkhound1 already said he didn't make any changes to her and it may just be the angle of the render or the towel. I'm just looking forward to a night event at/in the pool. Still want Lacey to take me upstairs after her pole dance, but night swims open up a whole boat load of options with lots of girls.
That's good, I love jennifer as she is.

I also like the night swim, but I was kinda hoping to get the rest of the stuff fleshed out before adding new stuff. I hope there's at least 1-2 fleshed out scenes at the pool, instead of basics with a few girls.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is there any walkthrough for jessica or faye or ywette or aly
No, for the thousandth time, no there isn't a walkthrough. The game is linear and you advance by interacting with the girls. It is the same for all of them. Talk with them, hug them, buy them gifts, go for walks, workout and so on. You need to raise their stats of 'Affection' 'Love' 'Favor' and 'Lust'. You do this by talking with them and interacting with them. They will give you hints what they like and don't like. Try different things and make a note of the response received. Save often so you can go back and try different options. Do this and you'll have hours of fun.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
is there any walkthrough for jessica or faye or ywette or aly
Your phone. The bottom icon next to shop. You can click each girl and see all the current scene/event/appointment. Theres a hint on what you need to do to unlock them as well.
That being said, I'm still unable to unlock the extra gym scene with Alice.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
About the closest thing to a walkthrough would be what location and action to do to get certain events, like be at the Beach and relax there while certain girls are in the same location to get an event to trigger. Or who needs to wear what bikini at the beach or pool, to get another event to trigger. I have found a couple of these through experimentation, and that is fun, but definitely would be useful once we get a larger number of girls to try and keep track of.

Reactions: January2015

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
About the closest thing to a walkthrough would be what location and action to do to get certain events, like be at the Beach and relax there while certain girls are in the same location to get an event to trigger. Or who needs to wear what bikini at the beach or pool, to get another event to trigger. I have found a couple of these through experimentation, and that is fun, but definitely would be useful once we get a larger number of girls to try and keep track of.
There are only 15 girls and maybe half a dozen have multiple extended scenes. As @Deane9850 said, your phone is your friend. Lower left icon brings up all the events, appointments and scenes for each girl as well as hints for achieving them. Combine that with everything has been discussed with detailed step by step instructions within this thread ad nauseam so it is just a matter of searching for the answers.

Lastly, each new release or upgrade to the game only has 4 or 5 new things to experience. Yet even if you are starting the game from scratch, you can achieve almost everything within a couple hours of game play using the built in 'Cheat Codes' to ramp up the stats for the girls and MC. To each their own, but IMO, if you're looking for a walkthrough, you're being lazy and aren't taking advantage of what is already there.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
There are only 15 girls and maybe half a dozen have multiple extended scenes. As @Deane9850 said, your phone is your friend. Lower left icon brings up all the events, appointments and scenes for each girl as well as hints for achieving them. Combine that with everything has been discussed with detailed step by step instructions within this thread ad nauseam so it is just a matter of searching for the answers.

Lastly, each new release or upgrade to the game only has 4 or 5 new things to experience. Yet even if you are starting the game from scratch, you can achieve almost everything within a couple hours of game play using the built in 'Cheat Codes' to ramp up the stats for the girls and MC. To each their own, but IMO, if you're looking for a walkthrough, you're being lazy and aren't taking advantage of what is already there.
I concur the game is so versatile following a walk through for each girl would be more difficult than playing the game.
In my opinion this is one of the most fun games on F95. If you look at what happend to the better patreon game since Patreon began its inquisition you will see that this is one of the best games here. Big TITS and all.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As a Public Service Announcement. How to search. See photo (click to enlarge), the 'search' box is in the upper right of your screen. Type what you are searching for and leave everything else blank with the exception of checking 'Search this thread only'
103389_Search.png

Reactions: KRaj

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

This is a takeout from Heather's new event that will be part of 0.1.0 beta. She selects a cosplay outfit for the poledance.
The event will have about 15 images in total. It's not compeltely finished. I'm working on it as I write this.

The event has another girl in it as well. And there is a lot of dialogue between the two :)

It's a new event type that you can encounter when walking to your room.

Take care,
Darkhound

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes