Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
I am confused. The talk about Joy's age made me look closer into ages. I have that information for no other girls than Jennifer and Joy. The logical thing would be to ask them for their age in 'Talk about other topics'. But I don't see the question there. I went as far as to look into the code, file actions.rpy, label talk_others, but a question about age is not in there. Is it somewhere completely different I have missed, or is it really not implemented yet for standard girls?
Joy's age may be found out during her second visit scene... at some point of this scene there is a question exchange dialog and one of the options is asking her about her age... but at this moment knowing the girls age is not useful for anything, and in fact only Joy's and jen's can be known so far... so, not a big deal, no need to worry about this, you're not missing anything.

jadiyn

Nov 16, 2018
I got it to work with her skimpy bikini on and relatively high counts in affection and lust.

What I cannot figure out is how to advance the Teen Photos quest. I've tried a bunch of combinations with Aly, and asking for photos never comes up.
Same here, have yet to find a solution. Anybody?

jadiyn

Nov 16, 2018
You can only talk to her about it on the sunbeds at the pool. Click on her, then click location specific actions, then the sunbed tile.
Nm found answer. It is a bug. He is fixing in next update. Can't get the pics for now it seems

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Search is your friend! Look what a simple search of 'Aly teen pics' in this thread led me to.

Of course if you 'bork' your game by entering a code incorrectly that is on you. Repeat: If you are not comfortable with console codes, just wait until the next update is released. Any irreparable damage you do is on you!

Reactions: Monsieur X

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
I'll be honest i play this game with mods to increase my stats and get what i want... however i have a problem with strength stat currently its 10/10 but whenever i heavy lift with another girl i always get strength check failed. can anyone explain me why?

|| Yvette is my Waifu <3 ||

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I'll be honest i play this game with mods to increase my stats and get what i want... however i have a problem with strength stat currently its 10/10 but whenever i heavy lift with another girl i always get strength check failed. can anyone explain me why?
Because of bad, bad mods your Strength is only air blowed to your muscles not real strength. Don't go surgeon for implants, go to Gym and train for real thing...;D

Ok, without joking: Lower it back something more normal and use a pill to get boost when you need more strength. You'll see Girls' Strengths when you're high enough in Hacking and you have Hacked them. Then just use a pill if you're lower in strength than girl...

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

Have you tried setting it to 9 and train it up to 10?

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Because of bad, bad mods your Strength is only air blowed to your muscles not real strength. Don't go surgeon for implants, go to Gym and train for real thing...;D

Ok, without joking: Lower it back something more normal and use a pill to get boost when you need more strength. You'll see Girls' Strengths when you're high enough in Hacking and you have Hacked them. Then just use a pill if you're lower in strength than girl...
LOL! tnx for the help

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
dude i tried setting it to 9 and train to increase but nothing happen.
Put it back to normal ; To something which you are supposed to normally have. For example I have it 3/10 in Game Day 16 without cheating. There's no need to Cheat in it. I take a Pill when I need to help someone in Weightlifting and, surprise, surprise, I don't fail in it because I haven't Cheated. I really have Strength 3...

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Put it back to normal ; To something which you are supposed to normally have. For example I have it 3/10 in Game Day 16 without cheating. There's no need to Cheat in it. I take a Pill when I need to help someone in Weightlifting and, surprise, surprise, I don't fail in it because I haven't Cheated. I really have Strength 3...
I tried setting it to 0 just to check whether it will increase.... bad news is the strength never increase

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
My Strength is unmodded now at 5, all you need to do is hit the gym and lift a couple times a week. Get a massage and maybe hit it one more time or see Jennifer for a few fun images. It'll increase at the end of the week with other stats. I've gone through a couple of game weeks without issues and being fully able to help the girls out as needed.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 16/11/2018)
Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.
0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.3.2 beta which includes bug fixes and new content
The update from 0.1.3.0 to 0.1.3.2 has 131 new renders and videos!

New features and content
  • Sleepware (lingerie) options have been added to the game for Amy and Yvette. They are used when you visit the girl at night time --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a short quest for a sexy lingerie which she will happily pose for us --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The posing function gets a camera zoom and Possibility to move the image using a (left) mouse click. All new posing images are in 1920x1080 (webp format) for better quality and use of the new zoom function. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a posing "appointment" in lingerie --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • You will be able to visit the girl's rooms (when you have the room number) and schedule appointments --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the swim scene at the pool --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Renée gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Faye gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yumiko gets two "dream images" from the night bar scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Jessica will get her "follow me" renders, that were planned for 0.1.3 already, but forgotten to include --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • Posing achievement has been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • All existing posing pics have been upgraded to 1920x1080 webp format (Aly and Jennifer) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A short intro that explains all features of the new posing function has been added. It can be skipped or watched --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Lots of typo corrections and smaller text changes in different places --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A cleanup function for events has been added to the save game update code for 0.1.3.2 (this will correct 25 of 24 events seen or similar) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional achievement for the reception at night event (no no images or story) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • In the achievements, all of Yvette's events and appointments have been changed to "multi image" --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • For the display of sexting images, the number of total images in the cagtegory is shown --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The last selected "view": character base data/achievements/trophies will be stored and you will directly see that page when you click on a character next time. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • Yumiko "dream" and "phone" images were missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia sexting is not working and not showing up in achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.1.3.2 beta --> unknown

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hooray!!! Finally Delizia sent me the last sext message I was missing to complete all the achievements. Okay, @darkhound1 you may release the next update any time now.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018

If you used the Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama, and selected a girl and pressed the max all stats, the girl's strength is increased to 100.
With that very same mod, you can only increase your strength to 10.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes