Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
See this last few lines of the report?

Windows-8-6.2.9200​
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929​
Holiday Island 0.1.3.2
Sun Nov 25 10:36:36 2018​
You may think you have correctly installed 0.1.3.3 but you haven't. Go a few posts back or a page back whatever it is and there are instruction for doing a CLEAN install. Follow them and try again.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I haven't upgraded to 1.3.3 yet, but does anyone know if this restores the missing achievements?
Type this into the console: yvette.create_scenes_available()
We've had issues like this before, and it seemed to work, but it certainly won't fix the numbers problem.
Also, don't try this if you don't know what you are doing, and save it before you do it.

Reactions: Bantry

Bard

May 1, 2017
Guys couple of questions that i cannot find in the guide .... and reading 347 pages of this forum is too much for me ;)
1. how to improve looks?
2. how the "training" for charisma, strength, hack/sneak and endurance work. I read books in the room for a charm and hack/sneak and its says that I improved ... nothing change .... now i pressume its changing each week if i read enough .. like for strength when the trainer told me i need to train at least 3-4 time (no more, no less) for strength increase. How much is ideal to sucessfully read or train for charisma, strength, hack/sneak and endurance ... also same 3-4 times per week or it can be more?
3. for strength training ... the trainer say that training is better if i dont train alone but with her help. So it doesnt matter if i train 3-4 times per week with or without her to see change of strength but increase per week will be greater /assuming that increase will come every week/?
4. i read here that joy will come to island for pages before. Do I need to invite her with "sperm money ;)" or she come eventually?
5. this holiday should last 3 month - information from intro scene from joy - does it mean there is a "end date"?
6. sperm money - does the money i recieve is greater with more lust or it doesnt matter?
Thanx for answers.

Last edited:

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
@ Darkhound - I seem to have found a forgotten piece of Jennifer when Yumiko pours Whisky at the bar. In the attached two pictures, where Yumiko has one/two glasses of Whisky in her hand you can see a small piece of blonde hair (presumably Jennifers) hovering above her.

And as always...thanks for your great work ;)

Trying to find the motivation right now to start making a girls pack for brothel king out of what we have :)

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
I haven't upgraded to 1.3.3 yet, but does anyone know if this restores the missing achievements?
We've had issues like this before, and it seemed to work, but it certainly won't fix the numbers problem.
Also, don't try this if you don't know what you are doing, and save it before you do it.
Not yet, dark said in his patreon page he is working on the fix for the 0.1.3.4

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Guys couple of questions that i cannot find in the guide .... and reading 347 pages of this forum is too much for me ;)
1. how to improve looks?
2. how the "training" for charisma, strength, hack/sneak and endurance work. I read books in the room for a charm and hack/sneak and its says that I improved ... nothing change .... now i pressume its changing each week if i read enough .. like for strength when the trainer told me i need to train at least 3-4 time (no more, no less) for strength increase. How much is ideal to sucessfully read or train for charisma, strength, hack/sneak and endurance ... also same 3-4 times per week or it can be more?
3. for strength training ... the trainer say that training is better if i dont train alone but with her help. So it doesnt matter if i train 3-4 times per week with or without her to see change of strength but increase per week will be greater /assuming that increase will come every week/?
4. i read here that joy will come to island for pages before. Do I need to invite her with "sperm money ;)" or she come eventually?
5. this holiday should last 3 month - information from intro scene from joy - does it mean there is a "end date"?
6. sperm money - does the money i recieve is greater with more lust or it doesnt matter?
Thanx for answers.
Regarding the stats increasing, try with this:
Or use the search function of the forum.

4.- Joy visits trigger automatically while progressing in the game. The first ne is at 10th day if I'm not mistaken, the second one at day 20 and so on (I still don't know the exact requirements for the third one).

5.- There is no end date so far. Can ignore those 3 months.

6.- Can't recall exactly, I think yes you are paid more if the sperm samples have the (h) for high lust (>50) that the ones with the (l) for low lust.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It doesn't work this time, or I would have told you. You cannot fix it yourself. I need to change some code. The next patch will fix the missing achievements. 0.1.3.3 still has the problem. It was created by a hotfix to fix the crash after the plane scene. I didn't test one small thing, assuming renpy could do it, but it cannot.
For the coders: The hasattr function doesn't work on "values" of an object. I assumed it would work. So doing
If hasattr(store, "amy.whatever") always returns False, no matter if amy.whatever has been created or not. I've changed the code to use try/catch now instead, which will always work. It will be fixed with 0.1.3.4

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
Hey @darkhound1,

for ease of pasting the mistakes I've found, I have used unrpyc to see the source code, so that I could say in which file were the spelling errors.
Here they are, after several hours of looking through the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Help i do not come on this game further there is a walkthrough for the characters individually .....?

I can not continue with Alice and Eva .... :geek:o_O
You can't continue? Why, were you voted off the island by Alice and Eva?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes