Jun 4, 2017
I like this snarky answer, really I do but I think that we are dealing with a totally non English speaker/reader here who genuinely do what he can to write proper English. Yes, it's the third times he asked the same request....
So, is there anyone to give the poor guy a save ? I won't do it, my saves for this game are mine alone, I like it too much to share and sometimes I can be kind of a dick, don't get me wrong, I'm talking about an half boner dick here, the saggy kind, the one with feelings not the full turgescent demi god dick with Internet Bad Ass tattooed on it :)
As regards the poster, I expect you're right. However, his request has been addressed (by @jikorde) since he first posted it. (And it's actually the fifth time, btw.)

Reactions: Bantry

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks! It works ))
Didn't initially work me. I went to the bar to confirm that Yumiko was working, but then going to the front desk results in an empty desk with a "Back Soon" note on it. The missing piece was that I could click on the bell to ring it. I don't recall anything else in this game that's clickable the same way.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Didn't initially work me. I went to the bar to confirm that Yumiko was working, but then going to the front desk results in an empty desk with a "Back Soon" note on it. The missing piece was that I could click on the bell to ring it. I don't recall anything else in this game that's clickable the same way.
Best not ring that bell when Ivy is the receptionist. Oh wait, that's an Easter Egg.

Reactions: User #19006

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
  1. #girl's chips
  2. g_poker_game.participants[1] = 0
  3. #player's chips
  4. g_poket_game.participants[0] = 500
Don't over complicate things. The has been posted numerous times as the BEST poker cheat.

g_cheats_enabled=True

Now right after the hand is dealt you know who wins. Bet accordingly.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thing is, you must get an erection while she carries you in her arms and it is not easy to time properly.
Try this when you trigger the event, go back ( using mouse wheel ), open the console ( shift + O ) and type : player.add_effect("erection"), if it doesn't work, do the same but add this command : player.add_effect("blue pill").
I took some Blue pills before runnig out to bump into Ivy, but that was back on v 0.9 and it was quite a lottery game to get the right timing that´s true but now if u hack Ivy´s implant it is much easier

@Bantry yes the Poker cheat is great but I prefer to do with the mousewheel
concerning the Search gif it was almost ironical that after u posted that someone apears asking for safes to share even if he is not native english speaker, the gif alone is self explanatory and guess after the bug question the safegame request is one of the unoficial top 5 most hated thread requests

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
In the Jessica pool scene, what options do I need to select to get the sex? It seems that she doesn't have sex no matter what I click :/
First be sure you both have max Lust and her Love might have to be maxed too, always a good thing.
Secondly you need to give her the Towel and you need to have an Erection, so be sure to check you got that boner!
Lastly when she ask about her breast, don't say anything, just look at them, her anger will vanish when you get to explain your silence.
This triggered the Sex scene for me, but it might also be a chanced based thing, so scroll wheel back to the choices if it doesn't, provided you got all above mentioned factors checked :love:

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
can i move around in the new room, i just have blank walls on it. I activated the walls at reception but cant change the pictures

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
See that green icon in the upper left? Click on it and select a girl and then a scene, event, etc. open a picture and you should find the 'Frame' option lower right. Choose that and position it where you want then select which picture L, M, R, that you want filled on your wall. This of course only works if you have spent the company favor at the reception desk to turn on your frames.

Rishank

Aug 26, 2018
I know there's a lot of work behind everything you do, but it would be nice if you put in the milf characters and the girls were slightly more hairy "downside", otherwise nothing to say, you're a god!
@darkhound1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I know there's a lot of work behind everything you do, but it would be nice if you put in the milf characters and the girls were slightly more hairy "downside", otherwise nothing to say, you're a god!
@darkhound1
Become a patron and vote for your preferences in the polls he regularly posts on his Patreon page.

Reactions: Rishank

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yumiko's Room Number?
I've done a search but can't seam to find an answer on how we learn what room this foxy little asian minx lives in.
Have tried all I can think of, including repeating the beach bar thing where Eva ask you to get her a drink.

There is an event/picture for visiting Yumiko's room, so there must be a way to learn what that number is?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yumiko's Room Number?
I've done a search but can't seam to find an answer on how we learn what room this foxy little asian minx lives in.
Have tried all I can think of, including repeating the beach bar thing where Eva ask you to get her a drink.

There is an event/picture for visiting Yumiko's room, so there must be a way to learn what that number is?
Future option. You cannot achieve that scene at this time.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes