Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
excellent, nice work in all the game, but i dont know why in the name of any fantastic creature you cant invite any girl to your room, theyre in high love, lust, etc and you still play like a zombie grinder :p
sorry if my english is bad but i think you know what i am talking about.
I'm guessing you haven't played the game for long. The reason you can't invite any girl to your room regardless of the level of their love, lust, etc. is quite simple. The developer hasn't put it in the game as yet. Now in the future I'm sure that will be an option, but as to which version I have no clue.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
i tried to search the save file but it did't come out...can any one help me to find the fault in here??thanks

Apr 4, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with the girls on the island? I've been playing this game since a long time and the only thing I've been able to accomplish is a Tittyfuck from Haye and Heather, a blowjob from Ivette, and bathroom sex with Natasha.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I took some Blue pills before runnig out to bump into Ivy, but that was back on v 0.9 and it was quite a lottery game to get the right timing that´s true but now if u hack Ivy´s implant it is much easier

I cant figure out how to get any hacks to start.... it won't hack no matter how much i study or whatever.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i tried to search the save file but it did't come out...can any one help me to find the fault in here??thanks
Well other than you are trying to search for a specific named file, in this case v0.1.4.1.save and saves are not named that way so you'll never find one. Try just saves or better yet go back a page or two where there were a whole bunch of posts on saves.

Reactions: angella

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
You do it from your phone. There's a new button on the bottom right when you look at images that lets you set up picture.
I get the picture, and set it up and it says that it has been placed, but i still get a black frame all the time...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anybody else getting errors about missing images?
I am missing Yumiko's appointment to show clothes images.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
Well other than you are trying to search for a specific named file, in this case v0.1.4.1.save and saves are not named that way so you'll never find one. Try just saves or better yet go back a page or two where there were a whole bunch of posts on saves.
many thanks for help...

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
any saves files? this games seems too much grinding for scenes...help me with the complete save and where could i put that file in the game folder?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
any saves files? this games seems too much grinding for scenes...help me with the complete save and where could i put that file in the game folder?

Perfect solution for that is the companion mod. You can manipulate all stats and there's a guide how to get to all scenes with every girl.
It's not updated for the newest version, but works on it.
I would give you a complete save, but I have none.

Reactions: User #19006

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anybody else getting errors about missing images?
I am missing Yumiko's appointment to show clothes images.
Yumiko does not have an appointment to show clothes. There is a known achievement missing on your phone to visit Yumiko in her room, but that is only because it hasn't been implemented yet.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yumiko does not have an appointment to show clothes. There is a known achievement missing on your phone to visit Yumiko in her room, but that is only because it hasn't been implemented yet.
Well, the problem is that I have this appointment happening, the text is there, but it's missing any images.
I mean, what do you think, that I would dream up the scene and confuse it with reality?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@Bantry and everyone who loves Delizia
The achievements for Delizia's Drink at the Night Bar & Walk on the Beach are missing.
You can fix this yourself by opening the console with SHIFT-o and typing:
delizia.create_scenes_available()

Also, Bantry, how about this image for people who don't use search?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_show_clothes[i_nr_clothes]_0.jpg': could not find image. (u'appointments/Yumiko/Yumiko_show_clothes1_0.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
pFu�L9NЦ�mf�u�˺�n̒��l�ag
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 3353, in script
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1121, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1057, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 695, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "N:\DOWNLOADS\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 634, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_show_clothes[i_nr_clothes]_0.jpg': could not find image. (u'appointments/Yumiko/Yumiko_show_clothes1_0.jpg')

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.4.1
Sun Jan 20 09:23:47 2019

And here are two screenshots to prove it's happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
@Bantry and everyone who loves Delizia
The achievements for Delizia's Drink at the Night Bar & Walk on the Beach are missing.
You can fix this yourself by opening the console with SHIFT-o and typing:
delizia.create_scenes_available()

Also, Bantry, how about this image for people who don't use search?
Is that the same for Ivy's new content? Because I don't see that when I look on my phone eitehr and have checked shows 1.4.1 on the home page in the game

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
i can't sneek a peak at desire's exposed pussy when she doing room service ?
Save before the scene starts, play around with the MC's lust inthe console, think I've heard it has to be 50 for that scene to proc, but could be wrong. if it doesn't work, just load teh scene again and keep playing with the MC's lust till you figure out what you need to get teh scene to proc

Hannibal700

Sep 23, 2018
Save before the scene starts, play around with the MC's lust inthe console, think I've heard it has to be 50 for that scene to proc, but could be wrong. if it doesn't work, just load teh scene again and keep playing with the MC's lust till you figure out what you need to get teh scene to proc
thank you .. i will try

Reactions: titmanassguy
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes