titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Is that the same for Ivy's new content? Because I don't see that when I look on my phone eitehr and have checked shows 1.4.1 on the home page in the game
Answered my own question and I'm sure @darkhound1 will realize if he hasn't yet, but the place holders for all the new scenes are missing on the phone, so you can use the same code as @Puppet Master psoted above and obviosuly replace delizia's name with ivy and desire (do not capitalize any part of it) and you'll get the place holders for their new scenes on your phone

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hi, companion mod updated,

This 0.6.1 mod version is built for the 0.1.4.x version of HI.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

CHANGELOG 0.6.1:
- New achivements from Holiday Island main game versions 0.1.4.x fully described.
- Ability to remove some player effects: tiredness, drunkenness and hunger.
- Ability to filter the seen achivements in the guide section.
- Added the missing guides (all done except sexting now).
- Corrected minor mistakes, grammar and spelling errors.

kakajoe

Apr 17, 2018
hi everyone....can somebody please tell me why this error always come up when im writting the cheat? thanks

kakajoe

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, companion mod updated,

This 0.6.1 mod version is built for the 0.1.4.x version of HI.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

CHANGELOG 0.6.1:
- New achivements from Holiday Island main game versions 0.1.4.x fully described.
- Ability to remove some player effects: tiredness, drunkenness and hunger.
- Ability to filter the seen achivements in the guide section.
- Added the missing guides (all done except sexting now).
- Corrected minor mistakes, grammar and spelling errors.

where i can see the guide? thanks for the mod...it helps me a lot

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well, the problem is that I have this appointment happening, the text is there, but it's missing any images.
I mean, what do you think, that I would dream up the scene and confuse it with reality?
Not accusing you of any such thing, however there is no, zip, nada, none for Yumiko clothes presentation scene, event, appointment in the game at this time. Jennifer has one. Aly has one. Those are the only two that I know of. You can confirm it by examining the CG's for Yumiko. Somewhere along the line the game code has gotten mixed up. Perhaps if you can describe how you got to the point of setting the appointment we can figure it out. Please include any mods or cheats you have used.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do I unlock the Yumiko event?
View attachment 228777
There is no, zip, nada, none for Yumiko clothes presentation scene, event, appointment in the game at this time. Jennifer has one. Aly has one. Those are the only two that I know of. You can confirm it by examining the CG's for Yumiko. Somewhere along the line the game code has gotten mixed up. Perhaps if you can describe how you got to the point of setting the appointment we can figure it out. Please include any mods or cheats you have used.
Already answered in the post immediately above yours.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how can u talk with jeniffer?? she's always not in recepsionist desk... -_-
Depends on when and why you want to talk with her. She is in the gym most mornings as a trainer and she tends bar every night except Wednesday and Sunday.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Go to the bar when Jennifer is working, choose the drink button or click on her, then ask her when her shift is over or compliment her.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not accusing you of any such thing, however there is no, zip, nada, none for Yumiko clothes presentation scene, event, appointment in the game at this time. Jennifer has one. Aly has one. Those are the only two that I know of. You can confirm it by examining the CG's for Yumiko. Somewhere along the line the game code has gotten mixed up. Perhaps if you can describe how you got to the point of setting the appointment we can figure it out. Please include any mods or cheats you have used.
I will do nothing else, I posted screenshots and a log file, that clearly shows that the event is there, to continue this with the assumption that it is not makes zero sense.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Well, the problem is that I have this appointment happening, the text is there, but it's missing any images.
I mean, what do you think, that I would dream up the scene and confuse it with reality?
I've gotten the same thing.... the text is there but no images... apparently the images don't exist but somehow the appointment still triggers for some reason. For now, just don't accept the appointment. Otherwise you have to sit through a bunch of garble right now.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I will do nothing else, I posted screenshots and a log file, that clearly shows that the event is there, to continue this with the assumption that it is not makes zero sense.
I agree with you. Even though I have seen your log file and screenshot, as yet I can find nothing in the change logs, nor can I duplicate any appointment for Yumiko to show clothes. Looking at all the available images for Yumiko, there are none where she is modeling clothes at this time. Hopefully at some point in the near future @darkhound1 will see the posts and respond.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Anybody else getting errors about missing images?
I am missing Yumiko's appointment to show clothes images.
How do I unlock the Yumiko event?
View attachment 228777
I've gotten the same thing.... the text is there but no images... apparently the images don't exist but somehow the appointment still triggers for some reason. For now, just don't accept the appointment. Otherwise you have to sit through a bunch of garble right now.
There isn't a Yumiko's clothes presentation event, that appointment belongs to Jennifer. It's simply a little bug where the game confuses the bartender. It will be fixed and don't worry, you're not missing anything. Just ignore this appointment.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes