Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Question is HOW MANY BLUE PILLS do you take to get it so far,LOL.Ivy's bump scene is the one that introduced me to wilson's NE companion mod actually :D.
Aaaaah, since yesterday, when i was trying to figure out when or how i must give Amy her sleeping wear. Thing that is still yet to be solved. (If thats written correctly, since i am not an English native, i am prone to make dumb mistakes)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
When you get the random Ivy Breast Bump in her Skimpy Bikini, SAVE! I hope you did. If you can't get sex with Ivy to trigger, use Wilson's nemod, or open console with SHIFT-o and type:
player.add_effect("blue pill")
player.add_effect("erection")

This will get you what you need.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
When you get the random Ivy Breast Bump in her Skimpy Bikini, SAVE! I hope you did. If you can't get sex with Ivy to trigger, use Wilson's nemod, or open console with SHIFT-o and type:
player.add_effect("blue pill")
player.add_effect("erection")

This will get you what you need.
Which one is that? I got the companion mod.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Which one is that? I got the companion mod.
He is talking about the Companion Mod the las version of it fixed the jessica room bug as well I encourage you to use the last one, updated.
as it seems my savefiles got corrupt as I changed from a previos Mod of sombody else to the Companion mod
Outstanding game and Update ! @darkhound1 out did himself in my opinon

Reactions: Grifter

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
One question, is there any suggestion thread for this game? I have a few but i dont want to flood this thread nedlessly

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I think I discovered a problem, but it might only be effecting my game.
Since 1.4x started, when I select "Talk about her" when talking to a girl or walk on the beach with a girl or have a drink with a girl, I only get generic responses, like: I like ponies, I have no gag reflex, etc.
In the past, Natasha would tell me where she was from, Desire would talk about her competition with her sister, and Jessica would tell me about the guy who helped develop her wild side.
I used to get both responses, but now only generic.

Has anyone else gotten girl specific responses?

Darkhound1 says it isn't happening on his version, so if it's just me, maybe there's a simple fix I can do, but I'd like to check if there might be a small group of people who are experiencing this problem.

cloves8

Nov 23, 2018
the frames of my nw room never work, all in black, cant see any picture. any fix for that? i try send with the phone, but nothing happens.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Sex with Desire: Win at Poker
Sex with Heather: Walk on beach & Jessica shows up, be nice to Heather & she have sex with you on the beach, Also after trying on clothes with Delizia, Renee, Brenda or Lacey, she'll have a pole dance option, after her dance she'll take you upstairs for sex
Sex with Faye: Bikini, Pose at Pool, Blue Pill, High Charm, Also have a drink with her and she might take you upstairs for sex

Remember check your phone. Choose the clapboard to get a checklist of all the scenes, mouseover for hints.
Good luck!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes