NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017

Full save, has saves to all sex scenes. All my old ones were removed, so posting this.
Rename the Complete saves if you just want a full phone.
hi, u made a great work with these saves

i'm pretty sure i've messed up something because when tryin loading Faye saves i got this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Glad to see more of the backstory to the girls be added, and it was pretty close to my expectations with the early hints that darkhound had given. Still love the Yumiko late night bar talk, be nice to get to see the Jennifer tit fighting at some point.

Well done!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I think I discovered a problem, but it might only be effecting my game.
Since 1.4x started, when I select "Talk about her" when talking to a girl or walk on the beach with a girl or have a drink with a girl, I only get generic responses, like: I like ponies, I have no gag reflex, etc.
In the past, Natasha would tell me where she was from, Desire would talk about her competition with her sister, and Jessica would tell me about the guy who helped develop her wild side.
I used to get both responses, but now only generic.

Has anyone else gotten girl specific responses?

Darkhound1 says it isn't happening on his version, so if it's just me, maybe there's a simple fix I can do, but I'd like to check if there might be a small group of people who are experiencing this problem.
You can try this, but I don't see how it could help, since it was part of the updater to 0.1.4.0:
call create_global_variables()
If it doesn't help, you can also try:
g_chat = cl_data_topics()
The second one will reset all topics (+,- etc) as well though

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
hi, u made a great work with these saves

i'm pretty sure i've messed up something because when tryin loading Faye saves i got this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will need to hit ignore when these show up. Renpy doesn't really play well with old saves a lot of the time.

If ignore isn't an option, hit rollback then rollback manually once with your mouse. Then click, you'll get another error screen and then hit ignore since it should show up this time. Then it works. Annoying, but it is what it is.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes