Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Agreed,but well story wise,she's bound with the corporation's rules,but Jessica isn't,hahaha,i understand that Jess probably like a "teaser" Characters,but she easily in my top 3 girls in this game.I don't get how so many people love Yvette tho.
Probably 'cause she looks so cute/innocent but keeps the whole "killer" body thing. Personally i enjoy Ivy or Alice more. I like Amy too, even Heather, but this last one facial attires are a bit... weird for me.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how can i complete the quest of eva's breast? i'm stuck, the hint say that i should wait until she will be alone in my room, but i don't know...
Assuming you have done the initial walk on the beach and heard the beginning of the story, you might consider voting her the winner of the butt or wet t-shirt contest. Who knows maybe she will be so grateful that she will come by your room to reward you privately.

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Need help with save file i just reinstall window so the save file is lost can anyone has save file to share with me ? Many thank (I'm sorry for my English is not very good )

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "ahihi12, должность: 1506927, участник: 81651"] Нужна помощь с сохранением. Я просто переустанавливаю окно. Может ли кто-нибудь сохранить файл, чтобы поделиться им со мной? Не очень хорошо) [/ QUOTE]

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Reception

Can any body tell me where is the option to ask on reception for room i cant seem tkfind
Probably not. Not because we are mean and snarky, but you haven't provided us with enough information to answer your question. The only 'Directions' that reception gives out are a schedule for the bars, restaurant and massage as I recall.

Now if you tell us what room you are trying to find and why, you might have better luck getting an answer.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Reception

Can any body tell me where is the option to ask on reception for room i cant seem tkfind
Just click on the reception character & yu will find and option to ask for the room.
I think yu need to try sunday for the quest.

Here's what yu need to -
1)go to the receptionist on sunday night .
2) ask about the new room,since jennifer doesn't tend the bar those days she'll be able to give you a tour.
3)You won't find Jennifer at the reception desk. You need to speak with the receptionist about the new room and she will call Jennifer to the desk for you.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I'm also having issues with this. I go to the front desk when Nicole is not working the bar, and they still tell me to come back.

I did a search and didn't see any solutions, so I apologize if this has been answered and I missed it.

Thanks!
Here's what yu need to -
1)go to the receptionist on sunday night .
2) ask about the new room,since jennifer doesn't tend the bar those days she'll be able to give you a tour.
3)You won't find Jennifer at the reception desk. You need to speak with the receptionist about the new room and she will call Jennifer to the desk for you.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
He is talking about the Companion Mod the las version of it fixed the jessica room bug as well I encourage you to use the last one, updated.
as it seems my savefiles got corrupt as I changed from a previos Mod of sombody else to the Companion mod
Outstanding game and Update ! @darkhound1 out did himself in my opinon
I couldn't find the companion mod on my quick menu ,is it conflicting with another mod? :(
Capture.PNG

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am also stuck with this damn quest -_-
Can yu plz tell how to get her 3 trophies?
I made her the winner in every contesr butt contest,wet contest,and other one too,but she still says 1 more trophy,how? :(
I couldn't find the companion mod on my quick menu ,is it conflicting with another mod? :(
View attachment 230360
You never said which is the other trophy she won. If you hug and kiss Aly ever day of the week along with having her win the Butt and Wet T-shirt contest, she will have 3 trophies. Now if you did NOT do it all in one week (a new week starts on Monday) you'll never get it.

Either your mod is conflicting and/or you didn't install the new one correctly.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You never said which is the other trophy she won. If you hug and kiss Aly ever day of the week along with having her win the Butt and Wet T-shirt contest, she will have 3 trophies. Now if you did NOT do it all in one week (a new week starts on Monday) you'll never get it.

Either your mod is conflicting and/or you didn't install the new one correctly.
So,for Aly's 3rd trophy,all I have to do is kiss & hug her for 1 week?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes