Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Wondering if it's just me.
Anyone successfully unlocked this picture with Faye ( help her with weight lifting in her skimpy bikini ) ?
I played the tease/shower picture/locker sex scene but the achievement doesn't show.

FALLLA

Mar 6, 2019
after update, "speacial actions for flashing breast or gropng sceens" blow and looks like only one exsist - but notthing.

if i see one of action then work well.

but if some girl changing her reception outfit, how can i get "before reception outfit" sceen?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
First, a new issue. When I updated to version 1.5.1, I lost all my progress on the flashing achievements. I have only a single image from each girl and can't view the other images. Anyone else have this? And was anyone able to get all of Aly's flashes? I know of 2 reception, 3 bikini, and 3 bar outfits but it says she has nine and I have no idea where the last one would be. edit* Creator confirmed that you can't get them all, Aly has an unused bar outfit that was added to the count.
Also @darkhound1, was the "guess who" minigame actually in this version or did hotshots replace it? I never found it and no one is talking about it.

Anyway, . edit* I'm missing the Guess Who stuff, and the flashing stuff will be fixed next update so the "Complete" save isn't fully complete. I'll fix it with the next release.
So as usual, a save to the start of every sex scene organized by girl. Also a complete achievement save for the last version and this version. For the hotshot saves I decided I would save before the game, as I'm pretty sure if I "won" the game and got the scene and saved there, the game would break horribly in some later update(Yumiko's easter egg scene is exmept from this because of it's low chance to trigger). As noted above, the complete save is missing all the flashes because of a bug or something.
In some future updated I'm going to start combining saves as right now Faye has two saves at the gym that both lead to different sex scenes, but could be the same save. She's the only character who comes to mind who has scenes that can be triggered in the same spot but through different actions. I'll probably fix those as they come.

Also, my favorite new content is probably Amy's hotshots outfit. Usually I don't really care for her, but that outfit made her look amazing. Great job darkhound. Great update all around really.

Jul 30, 2018
im confused the cheat console commands i cant get the girl commands doing
Delizia Rivera
girl name.rsm[0].affection_max = 100

ive tried it with no spaces between the name the max = 100 and it just keeps giving me

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Sypolts wrote:
I'm confused the cheat console commands i cant get the girl commands doing
Delizia Rivera
girl name.rsm[0].affection_max = 100

ive tried it with no spaces between the name the max = 100 and it just keeps giving me

girl name should be first name with no caps or special characters (ie. renee)
So it should be entered into the console like this:

delizia.rsm[0].affection_max=100

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hotfix for 0.1.5.1 - Amy dinner scene crash
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentially an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with the next update (or use the quickfix)

Please get it from this patreon post:

If I attach the file here, it gets rename and I'm pretty sure certain xx percent will not rename it back even if I write that it's mandatory to do so to overwrite the old existing file. So no attachment here :)

Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes