Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No that..its just pics..i am talk about complete anime sex scene,tease scene etc on Gallery scene like Sisterly Lust or Dreams of Desire. BTW okay with no new girl lucky yhese girls is super hot boobs girls :)
If you are just looking for the animations, I would suggest doing a search for unren.bat within F95Zone. Download and run it and you'll have all the CG's as well as the animations. Might not be as convenient as brining them up on your phone within the game, but you can watch them over and over again.

Reactions: Baxonius
Jul 14, 2017
If you are just looking for the animations, I would suggest doing a search for unren.bat within F95Zone. Download and run it and you'll have all the CG's as well as the animations. Might not be as convenient as brining them up on your phone within the game, but you can watch them over and over again.
Using that unren.bat doesn't work because of Renee. He coded her name in non-ascii characters which trips up the unren program and stops it from extracting the cg's. Ive tried it several times and cant get it to extract.

Jun 4, 2017
@darkhound1, I just had Yvette's midnight visit pop up, and it occurred to me--now that I'm in the new room, that doesn't make as much sense. It's not a huge deal, but if it's not already on your list of things for down the road, it would be neat at some point to have a second version of that scene with the new room.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Using that unren.bat doesn't work because of Renee. He coded her name in non-ascii characters which trips up the unren program and stops it from extracting the cg's. Ive tried it several times and cant get it to extract.
Odd, I extracted her pictures just fine, which Renée scenes are you missing when using unren ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, I just had Yvette's midnight visit pop up, and it occurred to me--now that I'm in the new room, that doesn't make as much sense. It's not a huge deal, but if it's not already on your list of things for down the road, it would be neat at some point to have a second version of that scene with the new room.
I will adjust the dialoge a bit to make more sense and explain why they sleep in his old room. I won't create the scene another time or limit it to the time whne you still have your old room.

Reactions: brianiac
Jul 14, 2017
Odd, I extracted her pictures just fine, which Renée scenes are you missing when using unren ?
I basically get, "Creating rpatool...... Powershell.exe is not recognized...... Searching for RPA packages..... Errno 2 no such file exists.

Now when I use rpaextractor I get. File rpatool.py line 385 in module UnicodeEncodeError ascii codec cant encode character u'\xe9' in position 17: ordinal not in range 128. From looking through the forum that is apparently from renee being in non ascii characters.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I basically get, "Creating rpatool...... Powershell.exe is not recognized...... Searching for RPA packages..... Errno 2 no such file exists.

Now when I use rpaextractor I get. File rpatool.py line 385 in module UnicodeEncodeError ascii codec cant encode character u'\xe9' in position 17: ordinal not in range 128. From looking through the forum that is apparently from renee being in non ascii characters.
In that case I can't help, I thought it was missing scenes not app error. Sorry.
Only think I can think of is asking if unren was copied in the main directory and not the /game subfolder ?

LenAnderson

Dec 15, 2017

I can only confirm that extracting HolidayIslands 0.1.3.2 with UnRen v0.7 (180818) works for me on Windows 10.

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Tried to use search but couldn't find any hints.
How can I get second version of the new scene with Ivy in the gym?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
So what you want, , is after unlocking the Faye titfuck, for example, is the ability to replay the whole scene with animations instead of saving and reloading in order to see it.
I wouldn't mind having that feature, but I'm not sure how the developer would achieve that.
In Battle of the Bulges, you hit C to access a menu of all the scenes, even ones you haven't unlocked.
How much work would it be? Does it offer a significant benefit?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So what you want, , is after unlocking the Faye titfuck, for example, is the ability to replay the whole scene with animations instead of saving and reloading in order to see it.
I wouldn't mind having that feature, but I'm not sure how the developer would achieve that.
In Battle of the Bulges, you hit C to access a menu of all the scenes, even ones you haven't unlocked.
How much work would it be? Does it offer a significant benefit?
The dev of BotB has in essence duplicated the code of the scenes and cut of any side branches. But as he is duplicating code all over the place for different days he may not have seen that as too much of an additional burden. With a different coding style there may be a lot less duplication. I have no real estimate if it would be possible without duplication if that was designed in from the beginning.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The dev of BotB has in essence duplicated the code of the scenes and cut of any side branches. But as he is duplicating code all over the place for different days he may not have seen that as too much of an additional burden. With a different coding style there may be a lot less duplication. I have no real estimate if it would be possible without duplication if that was designed in from the beginning.
In any case it won't happen in this game. I really don't think that it is necessary. The problems, additional work and complications far outweight the low benefit imo. It's not a technical problem in itself. The game is designed in a way that every scene/event etc. can just be called.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know when in what update gonna be dinner with Yvette and we can see her memory how she look in past?

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the Faye shower thing. I read that you have to have "Love" at a low level. I tried it at various levels. Even went down to zero.... still can't seem to get it to trigger.... is it a "random" even or do you have to do something in particular? Show up at a certain time?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes