Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Thank You very much but actually im playing This on my android Phone and You said Theres a cheat what do You mean
As far as I know the game is not designed to be played in android.

Could you please attach a screen capture of how the game looks like in your phone?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I play again and with no Cheat.

but need to know what best way to get quick with Charm,Charming,Streng,endundre,Sneak and hack etc ?
one on ever with traning and read or focus on one first ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No offense but that tells us exactly nothing. Which cheat are you talking about? What code did you try to enter?
g_poket_game.participants[0] = 500
g_poker_game.participants[1] = 0
No idea where you got those cheat codes. Also, one is misspelled. Regardless, the best cheat code is the one listed in the Guide, found on the first page or @Puppet Master's FAQ, found within this thread.

Reactions: yellow01gt

h3h4t3m3

Jan 14, 2019
For the life of me I just can't figure out how to get Eva to reveal the story of her breast enlargement. I've had her win the contest multiple times, and the reward night always just ends in sex. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For the life of me I just can't figure out how to get Eva to reveal the story of her breast enlargement. I've had her win the contest multiple times, and the reward night always just ends in sex. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Other than winning the contest what else have you tried? Did you do the step of walking on the beach with her where she begins to tell you the story? Has the step of Joy visiting the island again and telling you what she knows about Eva happened? Just winning the contest isn't going to do it.

h3h4t3m3

Jan 14, 2019
Other than winning the contest what else have you tried? Did you do the step of walking on the beach with her where she begins to tell you the story? Has the step of Joy visiting the island again and telling you what she knows about Eva happened? Just winning the contest isn't going to do it.
Well I had spoken to Eva pretty early on about it. But Joy didn't mention anything about it when I met her, or when she came back.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
ok, love the update, and LOVE having more Yumiko time :love:

question for y'all: has anyone managed to actually WIN hotshots with either Amy or Renee and get them naked? every time I play, they refuse to strip, wanting to take another shot, and another, and another...and then they pass out and it's game over.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
ok, love the update, and LOVE having more Yumiko time :love:

question for y'all: has anyone managed to actually WIN hotshots with either Amy or Renee and get them naked? every time I play, they refuse to strip, wanting to take another shot, and another, and another...and then they pass out and it's game over.
Yes, I have beaten all three girls, Amy, Renee and Brenda. They never completely strip naked. Have them do one, maybe two shots before asking them to strip. There's a counter in the upper right of the screen. Get the 'Heat' over 100 and the drunkenness around 50.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Yes, I have beaten all three girls, Amy, Renee and Brenda. They never completely strip naked. Have them do one, maybe two shots before asking them to strip. There's a counter in the upper right of the screen. Get the 'Heat' over 100 and the drunkenness around 50.
thanks for the info! so you can't strip those three lovely ladies nude in hotshots...yet :giggle:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

When you solved the first encryption key for the doctor before you have the watch (from the doctor) you have not the information from the girl you unlocked from the quest.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes