jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the Faye shower thing. I read that you have to have "Love" at a low level. I tried it at various levels. Even went down to zero.... still can't seem to get it to trigger.... is it a "random" even or do you have to do something in particular? Show up at a certain time?
You only need low love to get the version where she doesn't go to the shower with you. You want high love to get the actual scene.

Reactions: Grick Rimes

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
You only need low love to get the version where she doesn't go to the shower with you. You want high love to get the actual scene.
It randomly triggered after I posted this (and yes, with the high love like you say.) I swear I'm gonna just start posting any ol' time I Have trouble.... without fail, it seems to trigger just MOMENTS after I post! LOL

Reactions: brianiac

FALLLA

Mar 6, 2019
For the reception outfit you can use this command, open the dev console ( shit+O ) and type in
girl_name.receptionwear = 0 ( normal outfit ) or 1 ( sexy ).
girl_name = name of the girl without cap ( yvette, natasha etc ).
really thanks about your answer

Reactions: dsd

kaikusi

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the Yumiko easter egg? I've tried so many times and can't trigger it. I'm not even sure I'm hitting at the right depth/force.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the Yumiko easter egg? I've tried so many times and can't trigger it. I'm not even sure I'm hitting at the right depth/force.
Save your game right when the wheel stops on 'Quarters'. Then you can just keep trying again and again. The first click on the hand is critical as you have to be shooting dead straight. Depth and force, try and get them at maximum value or farthest away from the glass. There is a HUGE amount of luck involved. I can say the scene is definitely worth the effort. Good luck!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Save your game right when the wheel stops on 'Quarters'. Then you can just keep trying again and again. The first click on the hand is critical as you have to be shooting dead straight. Depth and force, try and get them at maximum value or farthest away from the glass. There is a HUGE amount of luck involved. I can say the scene is definitely worth the effort. Good luck!
It's indeed very hard. How much time did you spend trying ? I'm at 30 minutes now :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
That achievement is cruel!!
Not only do we have to hit the hand the millisecond it becomes green the first time (centering) but we also have to hit the hand at the exact maximum strength the next two times (to overshoot).. Finally there is (according to the Mod info) a 10% chance to get the scene, even if you clicked exactly as required every 3 times!!!

I've personally spend over an hour reloading and trying.. got about 80% strait and overshot (as Mod info states is required) but the last 10% never happened!

It's frustrating and damn annoying! But I just got to see that scene!
Can only wish the chance issue would be improved, 10% is way too low if you ask me.

Edit note: Finally got the scene!
First click has to be green, second click also green, third click when hand is past green and looks mostly like a clenched fist (furthest from glass) plus some extreme luck!
Took me a long time, so that's a save I'll never delete!! :p

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is There any guide or walkthrough how to get all the Girls nude at a strip poker game I always lose xD
You can do two things: 1st reload save if you loose. 2: Use scroll wheel.
The cards are random when New game is clicked, so reload/scroll wheel till you see "New Game / Quit" and choose new game for a fresh draw.

There is a cheat function as well, but I've never tried it as it was bugged or something... the above advice is solid though and is a fast way to win "every" hand (also a kind of cheating, but hey.. it works) :love:

Reactions: persian4ever

persian4ever

Aug 28, 2018
You can do two things: 1st reload save if you loose. 2: Use scroll wheel.
The cards are random when New game is clicked, so reload/scroll wheel till you see "New Game / Quit" and choose new game for a fresh draw.

There is a cheat function as well, but I've never tried it as it was bugged or something... the above advice is solid though and is a fast way to win "every" hand (also a kind of cheating, but hey.. it works) :love:
Thank You very much but actually im playing This on my android Phone and You said Theres a cheat what do You mean

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank You very much but actually im playing This on my android Phone and You said Theres a cheat what do You mean
There is a cheat code that can be entered via the console that indicates who wins each hand right after it is dealt. g_cheats_enabled=True
If you can't enter cheat codes your only option might be to buy a 'marked' deck of cards via the Shopping App.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know how you trigger Eva's breast enhancment story scene? I have let her win the wet t-shirt contest and been to her night invitation but everytime it starts the black dress scene.

persian4ever

Aug 28, 2018
There is a cheat code that can be entered via the console that indicates who wins each hand right after it is dealt. g_cheats_enabled=True
If you can't enter cheat codes your only option might be to buy a 'marked' deck of cards via the Shopping App.
Ok so is the hack possible for Android or just Windows if its possible can You show me exactly where the Console is and the Shop xD

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Not only do we have to hit the hand the millisecond it becomes green the first time (centering) but we also have to hit the hand at the exact maximum strength the next two times (to overshoot).. Finally there is (according to the Mod info) a 10% chance to get the scene, even if you clicked exactly as required every 3 times!!!

I've personally spend over an hour reloading and trying.. got about 80% strait and overshot (as Mod info states is required) but the last 10% never happened!

Can only wish the chance issue would be improved, 10% is way too low if you ask me.

First click has to be green, second click also green, third click when hand is past green and looks mostly like a clenched fist (furthest from glass) plus some extreme luck!
lol... the throw is not that hard indeed :)

The direction required is exactly the same for a "good shot" which already have a 10% error range each side from the center.

The depth + force added must be a bit longer than a good shot but not too much. There are several combinations to achieve that. Bit longer depth and bit longer force, normal depth and very longer force, very longer depth and normal force and any other similar cobination with a 10% error range again.

What is truly difficult is to succeed in the random roll... but hey... you probably agree that you must be really lucky for the coin landing right there :)

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Thanks, that's a good advice. I got it that way.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes