bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
Not sure how many times I tried, but it was a lot and I can't figure it out, I know I have it lined up right and I know I've been clikcing wwhne it's the furthest depth and strength or pretty damn close and nothing. It is extremely frustrating. Not saying make it totally easy, but would be nice if it was made easier anyway. Like maybe just like when the hands goes green when your lined up for a perect shot to get it in the cup, have it go green again, but for a shorther amount of time when you're lined up for the easter eg shot
My thing is if a player can consistently put the quarter in the glass after less than a minute of practice it's not about skill anymore. It's a Konami code thing of x number of frames up, left, down, or right from the hand first turning green to unlock. I don't want to waste my time guessing at all of that.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
If you really want to cheat, you can use the console code
g_cheats_enabled = True
It will remove almost all of the rollback blocks in the hot shots game. Then you can just rollback and try again without having to save/reload.
Honestly I did this and still found it impossible to get

Reactions: brianiac

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
i play first time with cheat max 10 streng,..i cant lift up weight with girl then i play again new with no cheat and start traning now i can lift weight with girl.

i think you need maybe 2-3 streng pills to solver your problem try that. or start traning streng with weight.
the streng pills didnt work :(

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay there's lots of talk about the difficulty of the 'Quarters' game in Hotshots, specifically the Yumiko Easter Egg. Yes, it is difficult, but not impossible. No offense intended to anyone, but if you give it more than 3 or 4 attempts in any one sitting, you'll probably never get it. Give it a few tries then walk away.

This will remove your over-focusing on where/when you click causing tension and self-doubt as to whether you made the right click or not. When the quarter either goes in the glass or long every time you're on the right track.

Took me almost a week to get the Easter Egg, and I haven't duplicated it yet from my save point, so don't expect immediate results. Besides it isn't like there isn't anything else to do on the island.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.6 beta - development news (updated 20/03/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.6 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.5.0 release.
0.1.5.2 beta will need 0.1.5 base files and it will include everything from 0.1.5.1 beta with all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.5.2 beta which will be an incremental update!
It includes some bug fixes and new content!
The update from 0.1.5.0 to 0.1.6 has 84 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• Amy's pool pose scene will be updated and will get more renders and text. In addition, the scene will be in webp format at least 1920x1080 for all images. The achievements will also be updated to multi image format. --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette in the private restaurant with Yumiko as the waitress. The appointment involves a clothes selection scene as well --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Aly gets a quest for her fourth evening clothes, which she can use in the bar and to play “Hot Shots” --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Aly will get the images to play "Hot Shots" with her, including a "hot scene" --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Groping has been added to the "special" achievements. Also updating the special images will no longer reset them (like with the 0.1.5.1 update) --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • During the poker game entrance, the girl will be offered to call the mc by his first name, which she accepts --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Yumiko will be at the night bar on Monday, Friday and Sunday (it's an additional day - Friday, compared to older releases) --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
  • Jennifer's gym scene achievements have been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • In the "guess who" minigame the following error can occur: IOError: Couldn't find file 'appointments/Amy/Amy_dinner9_face.jpg’ --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentially an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'change_pl_max_affection' --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • Delizia won't actually do the 72-hour doctor scene, she just tells you to have one of the others do it --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'talkl' --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • Yumiko still has a placeholder to visit her room --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • If you've already played Hot Shots with one girl and then ask another the same night they say 'You've already played. Let's do something else.' but after they say this you can't choose any options. You have to rollback to get the options to hightlight again --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • App to change pictures in the frame set the wrong image to the picture frame --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.5.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.5.2 beta --> no idea yet

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hotshots...a bit tough..like that.
won and beat renee 2 time..but was not able see her nude like that achievement pics in hint.

any tips?
btw renee is full skill like lust etc and mine all max only looks is 2/5 with hair gel then 4/5.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I remember there was a plan to have a boat cruise scene with Amy, has that ever happened? Never seen this as an update, but might have missed it.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i have 10
Let me clear again.

If you use cheat and raise Strength to 10..it wont work. real you maybe was on just 3 or 2.

so no help with Ivy. she are at 10. one Pills give you 2-3 strenght plus so need 3 time pills. if not help then try mod and turn strength back to 3 and try with again pills 3 time.

if no help ouch! then you have to start again and dont use cheat with Looks,Charm,Strength and Hack.

Keep and keep with this list.
Charm and hack :read and learn on room. ( can raise charm with pills).
Looks : sunbed relax alone tanning. maybe with beauty cream(not sure).(can raise with Hair gel)
Strength : traning with Jennifer or alone. ( Can raise strenght with pills).

all this thankful and help from other tips to me. it works.

Reactions: partanen

Big Purple

Jan 30, 2019
I've looked several times for this but haven't found it. Please, I'm sorry if this has been answered. New update done, 1.5.0 then patched with 1.5.1 but when i click the phone and click the top right button for the girls info, it errors and can't ignore. I can sometimes roll back out of it, but often it just restarts the game. Any thoughts? BTW I LOVE this game! Not sure what else you might need from me, but it happens every time.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So I didnt read super far back but I got the Yumiko easter egg pretty easily and dont quite understand why someone didnt just post a save so everyone could see it? Anyway, heres mine...

Reactions: UraN82

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've looked several times for this but haven't found it. Please, I'm sorry if this has been answered. New update done, 1.5.0 then patched with 1.5.1 but when i click the phone and click the top right button for the girls info, it errors and can't ignore. I can sometimes roll back out of it, but often it just restarts the game. Any thoughts? BTW I LOVE this game! Not sure what else you might need from me, but it happens every time.
Windows or Mac and what language settings do you have in your OS?
The file name is Renée . You could try to either add unicode or french language support, or download the crunched version which has he files unpacked and rename the file to renee to see if that works.

Reactions: waldo1

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I remember there was a plan to have a boat cruise scene with Amy, has that ever happened? Never seen this as an update, but might have missed it.
Still not done. There's several things that are in development limbo because of other priorities or interests. Such as anything to do with the new room. We did just get the Amy dinner finished so it's not like the things aren't being worked through.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes