jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So I didnt read super far back but I got the Yumiko easter egg pretty easily and dont quite understand why someone didnt just post a save so everyone could see it? Anyway, heres mine...
It's not that people are complaining that they can't see it(they'de ask for a save then), they want to get all the images themselves and that can lead to some annoying time sinks with a 10% minigame chance. And I have uploaded saves for this, by the way.

Reactions: beegemgeege

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
are we supposed to only train strength and endurance 3 or 4 times a week as jennifer suggested at the beginning or am I gimping myself doing it every other day?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Hotshots...a bit tough..like that.
won and beat renee 2 time..but was not able see her nude like that achievement pics in hint.

any tips?
btw renee is full skill like lust etc and mine all max only looks is 2/5 with hair gel then 4/5.
Here's your tip. Sometimes it pays to lose a little. Think of what you might be able to do before the girl gets to dunk to keep going

Reactions: Baxonius

War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
I might be doing something dumb here, but I don't have the picture frame app on my phone. already bought all picture frames
I'm silly nvm.

Snitte

Jun 24, 2017
I have several girls where I can't get the last 'flash breast' picture. I've tried with every single clothing and swim wear. And those at the doctor and reception.. Am I missing something here? I've noticed that a few of the flash breast at the doctor doesn't count in the achivement section like faye etc. And some girls that can't be send to the doctor is still missing a picture..?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have several girls where I can't get the last 'flash breast' picture. I've tried with every single clothing and swim wear. And those at the doctor and reception.. Am I missing something here? I've noticed that a few of the flash breast at the doctor doesn't count in the achivement section like faye etc. And some girls that can't be send to the doctor is still missing a picture..?
So far the flash breast achievements include 3 swimsuits flash, 2 reception outfits ( normal and sexy ) and the night bar outfits. Not all the girls can flash the breast in all their outfits, the doctor doesn't count and not all girls get the sexy reception outfit.

Snitte

Jun 24, 2017
So far the flash breast achievements include 3 swimsuits flash, 2 reception outfits ( normal and sexy ) and the night bar outfits. Not all the girls can flash the breast in all their outfits, the doctor doesn't count and not all girls get the sexy reception outfit.
Oh.. I think i forgot about the sexy reception outfit. Thx

Reactions: brianiac

Snitte

Jun 24, 2017
Well now i'm stuck at getting the last 'flash breast* picture of Aly. How do you get her in that special 4th night clothing? I can see there is an image for it, but no clue how to get it..

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Can't get through Aly's teen pics quest. I can make her win only in 2 contests, Wet Tshirt and Best Butt. I have made her win thrice in these 2 competition but no progress. Any pointers??

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 47926

Overview:
You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls. You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-11
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Developer: @darkhound1 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: - Unofficial Android:

Patches:
Extras: - - -
Thanks @Wilson NE for the Mod, @Krull for the fan signs and @Puppet Master & @Bantry for the guide

View attachment 9977 View attachment 9978 View attachment 9979 View attachment 9980 View attachment 47768
View attachment 47763 View attachment 47764 View attachment 47765 View attachment 47766 View attachment 47767
After extraction in a new folder, clicking on "HolidayIsland.EXE" adds another file "HI.EXE", then both vanish. They end up being quarantined. Please help!!! I downloaded from MEGA, Dont have admin rights :( to disable antivirus....

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
After extraction in a new folder, clicking on "HolidayIsland.EXE" adds another file "HI.EXE", then both vanish. They end up being quarantined. Please help!!! I downloaded from MEGA
It's a false positive given by your antivirus.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well now i'm stuck at getting the last 'flash breast* picture of Aly. How do you get her in that special 4th night clothing? I can see there is an image for it, but no clue how to get it..
Aly last pic is not in gamz yet.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
are we supposed to only train strength and endurance 3 or 4 times a week as jennifer suggested at the beginning or am I gimping myself doing it every other day?
Just to be clear, you should train strength 3 or 4 times a week and you should train endurance 3 or 4 times a week. You can track each one if you have the watch that you buy from the doctor for 50 company favor. You should be working out one of the stats every day. I like to switch between the two of them.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Don't forget that you can get an extra workout in if you get a massage. Also, If you look at Alice's face instead of her breasts, she may kiss yo and tell you to cool off in the pool. That will get you an extra endurance workout.

Reactions: brianiac and waldo1

Big Purple

Jan 30, 2019
Puppet Master, thx for help, Desire now done.

Still need help with:

Yumiko:
- Send least message,
- Visit in her room (i dont see her room in the list),
- She tells how she met Yoi.

Jennifer quest: i need visit in her room after the nightbar is closed. I try it many time, but just chat with me.
So with Jennifer, you have to talk to her at the bar, not afterwards when it's closing, ask her when her shift is over, and she'' eventually tell you about her side job of designing lingerie and invite you to her room. Yumiko stay after and have a drink with her, which is triggered by asking her at last call "stare at her boobs" or something like that, only works when no one else is in the bar. you stay and have a drink, topless and it will progress from there. it might take a while once you've done it, It may need you to have played poker with her previously before it triggers, I'm not sure.

Good Luck.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Can't get through Aly's teen pics quest. I can make her win only in 2 contests, Wet Tshirt and Best Butt. I have made her win thrice in these 2 competition but no progress. Any pointers??
Try get her third Trophy by something else. Like for example Hugging/Kissing...

erro every time enter player room afther 2° pic frame on wall
View attachment 267469
Patch your Holiday Island to New ´n Neat Version 0.1.5.1. Patch available in Darkhound's Patreon page and OP (=first Post of Thread).

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes