Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Once you get the new room is there anything special you can do in there? I've bought all three picture frames but other than that the options are the same as the old room. Also I can't get back to the old room even though the receptionist said I could move between the two.

Reactions: brianiac

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Hi All,
I'm just posting to check to see if anyone has had good luck with updating to 1.5.1 on Mac. Just to start off I have previous experience and have read the posts on how to do updating with no issues. I have used cheats but it didn't affect anything updating in the past. This time I've attempted updating it twice, both times the game takes longer than usual to start, and immediately has an uncaught exception which stops it dead. I am currently playing in 1.5.0 with no issues except for the previously mentioned exception weightlifting with ivy and the exception at the end of dinner with Amy when you don't do it. I'd like to not have to completely start over as like all of you I have hours of work in the game. Thanks
I'm on a Mac and updated to 1.5.1 w/no issues. I HAD a brief issue w/1.5.0 beta not auto updating but it was resolved when dev fixed the 1.5.0 beta bugs/issues and released a clean 1.5.1. Since then I have had no issues since the most recent Mac release.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Once you get the new room is there anything special you can do in there? I've bought all three picture frames but other than that the options are the same as the old room. Also I can't get back to the old room even though the receptionist said I could move between the two.
Ignore the going back to your old room, you can't. That's more so that you know old room events are still going to work. Like how when room service shows up, you go to your old room to answer the door and such.

And no, right now the new room is just for masturbating in a different location and looking at the pictures on the wall. darkhound mentioned some Faye and Jessica content back when the room was first released, but those haven't happened yet.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
When it failed to apply the patch, was it when you had previously used unren to extract the pictures ? And when you reinstalled the game+patch and it worked, you didn't use unren ?
If that the case, it might be because of unren, it happened in to me on another game but I could not explain the reason back to you :)
That might make sense too, cause with every new vertsion I use unren and since this was a patch I just added teh apthc to the existing file, so I guess that could be the case. This last time I donwloaded a clean 1.5.0, added teh patch, then did the unren. Still gave an issue with Brenda's sexting images in unren though, for some reason they seem to be in a foreign format my computer won't read. No issue with any other immage from the game, at least not one I've come across

Reactions: Puppet Master

Anonymous_99

Mar 7, 2019
I'm on a Mac and updated to 1.5.1 w/no issues. I HAD a brief issue w/1.5.0 beta not auto updating but it was resolved when dev fixed the 1.5.0 beta bugs/issues and released a clean 1.5.1. Since then I have had no issues since the most recent Mac release.
I figured it out on the third try. I used a new copy of 1.5.0. downloaded the patch, and merged the two folders. Voila... it works. Thanks!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
That might make sense too, cause with every new vertsion I use unren and since this was a patch I just added teh apthc to the existing file, so I guess that could be the case. This last time I donwloaded a clean 1.5.0, added teh patch, then did the unren. Still gave an issue with Brenda's sexting images in unren though, for some reason they seem to be in a foreign format my computer won't read. No issue with any other immage from the game, at least not one I've come across
Thinking back about this....I think that if you copy the patch files and you unren after that, the patch files will be overwritten by the ones extracted with unren. Not sure tho.

I've no trouble viewing Brenda's pictures. Do you have webp codec installed or if you are using irfraview did you installed the webp plugin ? ( it's a dll file, webp.dll if I recall ).

Reactions: Puppet Master

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
almost all..only few left.

Aly need 3 Trophies but not enough to get all 3 gold..Because Butt and Wet not fast enough..i have her in 2 gold. but now only one. little confus.
any tips ? need the photo from her.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
almost all..only few left.

Aly need 3 Trophies but not enough to get all 3 gold..Because Butt and Wet not fast enough..i have her in 2 gold. but now only one. little confus.
any tips ? need the photo from her.
She needs to win the Butt and Wet T-shirt contest in the same week. The third gold trophy can be achieved by hugging and kissing her ever chance you get. That will give you the needed three gold trophies in one week.

Reactions: Baxonius

Floid

Mar 25, 2019
Help! I can not ask at the reception about the room, which should show Jennifer. But I can not ask about the application in the phone and the batteries for Jesika. I tried to find the answer on the forum but did not find it. I have version of the game 1.4.1.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Help! I can not ask at the reception about the room, which should show Jennifer. But I can not ask about the application in the phone and the batteries for Jesika. I tried to find the answer on the forum but did not find it. I have version of the game 1.4.1.
If your version is 0.1.4.1, you need to download the latest game files and bugfix and update to version 0.1.5.1.

Floid

Mar 25, 2019
If your version is 0.1.4.1, you need to download the latest game files and bugfix and update to version 0.1.5.1.
1.5.1 is it a version on Android or on a PC!? Or is it suitable for both OSs? I apologize for stupid questions, I just have Android and I don’t understand what to download. And where to upload files

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
1.5.1 is it a version on Android or on a PC!? Or is it suitable for both OSs? I apologize for stupid questions, I just have Android and I don’t understand what to download. And where to upload files
0.1.5.1 is the latest version of the game, but it is for a PC or MAC. I don't anything about Android, so I can't help you.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
There is actually an Android port added recently for 0.1.5.1 version. See the opening post of this thread. You just need to download the apk file and execute it in your android.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone!
I'm happy to announce, that Holiday Island will finally get some sound!
It will start with some background music for the different locations in one of the next versions. Maybe already in the next version 0.1.5.2 :)
After that more background music will follow for some of the more special scenes.
Then some basic sounds like opening doors and bird noises outside will follow.
The background music will be named in a way that you will easily know what is what and the sound files will not be packed into an archive. So if you like, you can easily replace them with your own sounds if you like.
Future plans also include the possibility to change the background sound in a scene with a mouse click and to randomly select from a bunch of different files, so you won't always have to hear the same stuff.
I'd love to read what you think about it!
Take care,
Darkhound

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Background music isn't my thing. It doesn't matter what game I play I alwys turn it off.
Other sounds would be nice though.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes