Ewerton

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Guys

I´ve already searched but found no answer to this matter, so, if someone already answered it I´m sorry.
I have completed Alice strength training but only got one scene of the "lolipop" in the reward at the end of the quest, so the other one is missing. How can I make the other one available? Is there any command I can Input to do the quest again? Or any command to only make the scene available?

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Hi Guys

I´ve already searched but found no answer to this matter, so, if someone already answered it I´m sorry.
I have completed Alice strength training but only got one scene of the "lolipop" in the reward at the end of the quest, so the other one is missing. How can I make the other one available? Is there any command I can Input to do the quest again? Or any command to only make the scene available?
Let her win anyone of the beauty contests and you'll be able to play the reward scene again

Dec 29, 2018
So I was having a bit of difficulty leveling up my strength and endurance, and it turns out that the problem was that I'm a moron who can't follow instructions. Jennifer told me that the best way increase strength was to train with her three or four times per week, but instead of doing that, I was putting in as many sessions as possible all on my own using the massages to lift twice a day. I was wondering why all that work didn't amount to anything, so I looked into the functions.rpy file an found out what exactly was required to level up. I figured I'd share what I found here in case anyone else was curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, this game is pretty fun. I just got the room upgrade and was very impressed with the ability to put pictures on the walls. I don't usually like these free-roaming time management games, but I'm enjoying this one a whole lot. I think its because finding an empty room is rather rare, and the hints section is pretty good at helping you find the hidden content.

U

User_1282736

Sorry, this is a stupid question and I have a mac but where do you find the auto run folder and how do you copy the content of the file?

Dec 29, 2018
But, seriously, tell the truth it is all about the boobs!
Please don't hate me for saying this, but if I have to tell the truth, I think most of the boobs are too big. Renée and Brenda are perfect, but any boobs bigger than theirs just don't look right to me. Except for Yvette who somehow pulls it off. The women are still unreasonably good looking, but there's a few characters who I think would be perfect if only they had that one aspect toned down a bit.

Reactions: Bantry

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Please don't hate me for saying this, but if I have to tell the truth, I think most of the boobs are too big. Renée and Brenda are perfect, but any boobs bigger than theirs just don't look right to me. Except for Yvette who somehow pulls it off. The women are still unreasonably good looking, but there's a few characters who I think would be perfect if only they had that one aspect toned down a bit.
But the MC was selected to come to this particular island because one of his favorite things in the world is big boobs. Of course they selected large breasted women to keep him company. You wouldn't destroy MC's favorite feminine aspect just for your own preference, would you?
(In other words, while I hear what you're saying, it's a big boobs oriented game.)

Dec 29, 2018
You wouldn't destroy MC's favorite feminine aspect just for your own preference, would you?
No, I just want a little more variety. The game started off asking what my preferred size was, and I chose the smallest option, which ended up covering only three of the eighteen women. I wouldn't ever suggest changing Eva, Heather, Natasha or any of the characters where its a big part of their design. It's honestly just Amy and Ivy that I would really like to see toned down a bit. And I do mean just a bit, I'm not wishing they were flat chested or anything.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all and thank you @darkhound1 for the great game. I have a couple of questions related to the last released update (1.5.1), no luck searching on the forum or the pdf walkthroughs so far:

- the first is quite minor, I just noticed that Aly has 9 slots for breast flashing but I can't find more than 8 outfits to trigger the flash (3 swimsuits, 3 night dresses and 2 reception outfits). Is that an error on the phone counter or am I missing something?...

- the second is a bit more annoying: how do I trigger the new weight lifting scene with Ivy, the one where she shows you her "real strength"? I have done every single other content and conversation with her but found no clues so far, help appreciated!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Aly's missing picture will be added later, you didn't miss anything.
For Ivy, I can't remember exactly, did you do weight lift training with her with no one else in the gym ?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Got it for Aly, thanks.
As for Ivy, yeah I tried a bunch of combinations: alone, with/without blue pill/erection, different bikinis etc. Unless I missed something really obvious I don't really know what's left to try! XD

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Got it for Aly, thanks.
As for Ivy, yeah I tried a bunch of combinations: alone, with/without blue pill/erection, different bikinis etc. Unless I missed something really obvious I don't really know what's left to try! XD
You need to have done Faye's weight lifting thing. This gets you a quest to learn about clamping the weights, which you complete by talking to Jessica. Then go back to Ivy for the scene.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
No, I just want a little more variety. The game started off asking what my preferred size was, and I chose the smallest option, which ended up covering only three of the eighteen women. I wouldn't ever suggest changing Eva, Heather, Natasha or any of the characters where its a big part of their design. It's honestly just Amy and Ivy that I would really like to see toned down a bit. And I do mean just a bit, I'm not wishing they were flat chested or anything.
No, I hear you... seriously. Personally, I don't think I would date a girl with a rack like Natasha's. I couldn't get within arm's reach of her, and putting my arms all the way around her would be impossible (and I am by no means a person with short arms). But for all of that, they are all damn cute.

Reactions: brianiac

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks for the input, @jikorde , but I fear that's not the answer: Faye new weight lifting stuff has been long done in my current run (including the sub quest about clamping the weights, btw I guess you meant Jennifer rather than Jessica? :) ), and yet nothing new triggers for Ivy on the bench (argh!).

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes