VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
I cheated for this scene, even at zero lust at the start MC get a boner real quick and you can't take a purple pill mid event ( it lower lust only, there is no lasting effect like a counter blue pill ).
Did you managed to get it without cheating Bantry ?
No, i can't take a purple pill mid event. Only before the event.
Guess you'll have to try the second option.
Cheats also not helping. Erection occurs at the end of the event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
From @darkhound1's Patreon page.

Post your bugs or questions related to 0.1.6.x beta here

You can post your game related questions and bug reports for 0.1.6.x beta here and I try to answer/fix them whenever I have time.

You can download the current version of the game from my main patreon page:

or from this post:

Bug list:

When the player get's drunk during hotshots, he isn't drunk after the game --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1
After Yvette's hotshot "hot scene", player's and Yvette's lust and endurance weren't lowered --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1

Yvette's hotshots "hot scene" when MC is completely undressed: could not find image. (u'scenes/Yvette/nightbar/Yvette_nightbar_hs4_heat14a.webp') --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1

When Yumiko sends you a guess who image: Couldn't find file 'appointments/Amy/Amy_dinner9_face.jpg' crash could occur --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1

If you play HotShots against Aly and she's wearing her special outfit already, the game stats are not reset and the game directly ends --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1

Amy surprise visit in her room achievement had the wrong preview image --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1
Some achievements where you visited the girl's room where not displayed correctly --> will be fixed with 0.1.6.1

Please note: All quick fix files attached to this post have to be copied into the folder "<wherever you extracted your holiday island>\game"

No quick fix files as yet.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Appcrash has been happening to me, too. Check your Autosave to see if it can help.
Darkhound1 is aware of the problem but needs more data. It may be related to the larger image files and something done to make transitions smoother.
Anything anyone can do to help is appreciated.
Were you skipping or rolling back?
What are your specs?
Traceback?
My right click save isn't working. Is yours?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
crashed after visiting Alice (she was in bathrobe).. so many progress has gone :(
Sorry for your crash. The Guide has been updated and we're just awaiting for it to be uploaded and the link in the OP to be updated as well. I bring up the Guide, because on almost every page it advises you to save, save, save. There are 100+ pages with 12 slots per page for almost unlimited 'saves'. You can avoid a lot of frustration with a quick 'right click' and save as you play along.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I wonder if someone got it w/o cheat. Maybe something is of in the code for that scene.
So based on my attempt at the scene, you get 75 lust after you pick the resist option, and get 50 something before that. If I remember right, getting an erection is a coin flip after you get enough lust so it might be literally a 50/50 or impossible to not get an erection during that scene.
I might test it later, but you might need to have Faye be really low on the attractive/preferred stat to keep the lust growth in check, as that's the only way for a player to lower lust gain at the moment that I know of. On mine I'm pretty sure she's an 8 or 10, so I get a lot of lust from what she does.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry to bother, but does anyone know how to unlock the image where Faye teases the MC during the weight lifiting? I've done the whole weight lifting scene (including the blowjob scene that follows after) but haven't unlocked it yet.

Also, anyone know how to get the Yumiko hot shots easter egg?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For the weight lift tease with Faye, she must be low on lust if I remember.
Yumiko, click when the hand is green, green and then a fist ( or almost ) and be lucky.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys, how did you get the 4th clother to Aly? I can't figure out.
Wait for Yumiko to be at the bar then wait for Aly to show up. Ask Aly to do Hotshots. Follow the quest from there To give her the clothes just choose to do Hotshots again the next time both Aly and Yumiko are at the bar.

• Love
Reactions: Rockoon12

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/nightbar/[char1.fname]_nightbar_hs[g_hotshots.player_undress]_heat14a.webp': could not find image. (u'scenes/Yvette/nightbar/Yvette_nightbar_hs4_heat14a.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1372, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5184, in script call
��Ƈ삍W[����Q�>��r�C�/��>�~R�}��^���-�O7�Á$�Z��V&3��t�3��d�,��>�z�3�^C�g�CϱE�}|��P]��ً�%��
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5285, in script call
b�n|Uu����S,�Q��0���.u��K���
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 6293, in script
mWDu�$��)�}���\�yE�-0I�-0�E&�/ ʅEn��"Q�I]��E�� �Ң�ޓ���ϰY�q��5ʡ]E�Z���_�Yzm0iԨ�>XC�p��=��C�Z�W�������RWkt(Wk�޲0ԷH�_��r���7���
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1372, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5184, in script call
��Ƈ삍W[����Q�>��r�C�/��>�~R�}��^���-�O7�Á$�Z��V&3��t�3��d�,��>�z�3�^C�g�CϱE�}|��P]��ً�%��
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 5285, in script call
b�n|Uu����S,�Q��0���.u��K���
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 6293, in script
mWDu�$��)�}���\�yE�-0I�-0�E&�/ ʅEn��"Q�I]��E�� �Ң�ޓ���ϰY�q��5ʡ]E�Z���_�Yzm0iԨ�>XC�p��=��C�Z�W�������RWkt(Wk�޲0ԷH�_��r���7���
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1260, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1139, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 717, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1070, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 705, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'scenes/[char1.fname]/nightbar/[char1.fname]_nightbar_hs[g_hotshots.player_undress]_heat14a.webp': could not find image. (u'scenes/Yvette/nightbar/Yvette_nightbar_hs4_heat14a.webp')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.6.0
Fri May 03 02:12:39 2019

althworld

May 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 802, in script
python in _console:
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 803, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 341, in interact
line = ui.interact()
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2035, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2108, in execute
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1366, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 268, in script call
��.�h��gPP��|M��77m��i!��E;��}�7�s��z��#�m��"�id�p0f��(�1P���#WL�1}��>Q%�Kq»L�����v�o,���^�J�a}A�sD�m��e _�_�\r|�z�Q�)��Zr<�� �-�����/dA�{��Y��$�>�*H�@ُjA�'$�g�~�YA�Wd��&�K����[,4eA���#z�Gؑ� �(H��(H��)H������[��l�,���Y�=���=�Y�,룶�ўΏ��R����%�ei�{���d��,Q��g����e�}����~8��Y�ͦ�Բ���Y��D~���<�:MF5x5(�:����<m�"#����|��,�K��rs)��\6B��Rh%{�c)q�sH]������� ��\�uǚ���=�g���'��ya���TdnD�i��{�R<��%��4�5�CSB4�փP]D)�7�ZRdyR_d鈀Ȣ6{$���,����)0���4��l����3���?���o��C��m��t���HW*�)��ݲ��St����T�u�)��%Yd�Y���q�Yn�4>n�,m�{Z� )�"��w��Q���},8m7�k
python in _console:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1366, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 268, in script call
��.�h��gPP��|M��77m��i!��E;��}�7�s��z��#�m��"�id�p0f��(�1P���#WL�1}��>Q%�Kq»L�����v�o,���^�J�a}A�sD�m��e _�_�\r|�z�Q�)��Zr<�� �-�����/dA�{��Y��$�>�*H�@ُjA�'$�g�~�YA�Wd��&�K����[,4eA���#z�Gؑ� �(H��(H��)H������[��l�,���Y�=���=�Y�,룶�ўΏ��R����%�ei�{���d��,Q��g����e�}����~8��Y�ͦ�Բ���Y��D~���<�:MF5x5(�:����<m�"#����|��,�K��rs)��\6B��Rh%{�c)q�sH]������� ��\�uǚ���=�g���'��ya���TdnD�i��{�R<��%��4�5�CSB4�փP]D)�7�ZRdyR_d鈀Ȣ6{$���,����)0���4��l����3���?���o��C��m��t���HW*�)��ݲ��St����T�u�)��%Yd�Y���q�Yn�4>n�,m�{Z� )�"��w��Q���},8m7�k
python in _console:
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 803, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 341, in interact
line = ui.interact()
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2108, in execute
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1574, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1598, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "E:\HolidayIsland-0160-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.6.0
Fri May 03 16:21:29 2019

poker game console cheat error. cheat code g_poker_game.participants is getting error. solution?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes