Gaskall

Nov 23, 2018
Hello everyone still new to the game.Are there any interactions/event between two specific girls? For example between Alice and Amy because they are sisters. I am asking because I want to know who to invite next and I don't want to lose any potential content.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello everyone still new to the game.Are there any interactions/event between two specific girls? For example between Alice and Amy because they are sisters. I am asking because I want to know who to invite next and I don't want to lose any potential content.
Yes there is peeping stuff involving lesbian action but not much and they are not part of the main scenes/events.
That being said, you will want to get Desiré and Jessica on the island...hng

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Alice & AMY are step-sisters, and there is a shower & sex scene between them.
Jessica & Desire have a lesbian scene together.
Faye & ALY have a boob comparison on the beach.
Check your phone to see which girls have the most interactions.
Also, on page 1 of this thread is the recently updated FAQ, which has a lot of info and is a good read, if I do say so myself.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Silly question, I have entered the codes to enable sexts from some of the young ladies I am not receiving them from, and I have not received any yet. Do I need to disable them for the other young ladies?

Gaskall

Nov 23, 2018
Yes there is peeping stuff involving lesbian action but not much and they are not part of the main scenes/events.
That being said, you will want to get Desiré and Jessica on the island...hng
Alice & AMY are step-sisters, and there is a shower & sex scene between them.
Jessica & Desire have a lesbian scene together.
Faye & ALY have a boob comparison on the beach.
Check your phone to see which girls have the most interactions.
Also, on page 1 of this thread is the recently updated FAQ, which has a lot of info and is a good read, if I do say so myself.
Thank you both.

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
delizia.update_sexting_images()
delizia.create_events_available()
What do these do?
In an unbroken game, this will do nothing. It's executed only once and when there are changes after an update. It will not send anything. It scans for images and events that are image name based, makes them available and adds them to the achievements.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What do these do?
Those are back from November of last year and were accidentally omitted from whatever update came out then. They do not speed up or slow down the number of sexts you get from Delizia or whomever else you enter. At this point they might actually be detrimental to the game.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Finally got my beautiful Yumiko alone in the bar for Hot Shots. Found out she would text me the crops for our game. So I awaited her texts (or email lol) with baited breath. Then after a nice wellness massage I got my first text for hot shots!!! I anxiously clicked on the attachment...and then got the error detected screen. Spent quite some time trying to continue on, only to sigh in disppointment and click ignore, never seeing the glorious image my Yumiko sent me...which also caused me to "guess" incorrectly. Here's hoping a minor fix will take care of this. Next step is a clean install instead of merging and overwriting.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Right now im at 49 day. Did i miss the plot? Why really is Mc on that island, sperm collecting, implants etc?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What do these do?
In an unbroken game, this will do nothing. It's executed only once and when there are changes after an update. It will not send anything. It scans for images and events that are image name based, makes them available and adds them to the achievements.
Since the know bugs as of this date have nothing to do with sexting, I would say @darkhound1's answer from above, that they do nothing is most applicable. In other words, if you are trying to force sexts from a girl or increase their frequency from a specific girl, ain't going to happen.

Reactions: junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Since the know bugs as of this date have nothing to do with sexting, I would say @darkhound1's answer from above, that they do nothing is most applicable. In other words, if you are trying to force sexts from a girl or increase their frequency from a specific girl, ain't going to happen.
Well shit, that sucks ass. Will sending them away and bringing them back help?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Right now im at 49 day. Did i miss the plot? Why really is Mc on that island, sperm collecting, implants etc?
Joy explained everything in your initial meeting after you received you letter notifying you that you were the winner. I would suggest downloading the Guide and reading the first few pages.

• Haha

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well shit, that sucks ass. Will sending them away and bringing them back help?
Sometime way back when, like mid last year, @darkhound1 attempted to explain how the code selects which sexts are sent. You can send some girls home that sext to try and improve the odds of receiving a sext from a specific girl still on the island, but bottom-line is you are just going to have to be patient and wait for whatever sext you are looking for.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes