rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I can never accurately articulate how much I love this game and I'm simply in awe...in awe...of yet ANOTHER outstanding update from @darkhound1! Between all the new content and the new tech upgrades he seems to always find and shoe horn within the existing game, it's clear dev never rests on his laurels or gets lazy and starts slipping (or dropping out altogether) like so many others.

Take another bow @darkhound1 and keep up your stellar work.

One general gameplay question though. I know the "H" key hides the user interface but I've been unable to find the key command or instruction for the new "hide the left menu" feature. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
One general gameplay question though. I know the "H" key hides the user interface but I've been unable to find the key command or instruction for the new "hide the left menu" feature. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
With the H key you hide both , left menu and user interface ...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Look closely at the left menu, there should be a small arrow about mid-way down on the right edge to hide and un-hide it as you play.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Good question, I also was thinking about that. Note sure there is a hotyet yet to only hide the left menu.

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Good question, I also was thinking about that. Note sure there is a hotyet yet to only hide the left menu.
Bantry just explained it one post above yours :)
There is no hotkey to hide it. Do you really want or need a hotkey?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I know about the "h" key but a hotkey to just hide the left menu would be cool :) It's no biggies tho.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Btw, sometimes H button hides even the girls from screen lol.
Only in the free roaming mode - not in scenes or events. I know that, but it would be extremely complicated to change, since the "clickable" girls are part of the interface and not the "background screens".

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Only in the free roaming mode - not in scenes or events. I know that, but it would be extremely complicated to change, since the "clickable" girls are part of the interface and not the "background screens".
Yeah i've supposed same thing. I think girls' renders should be integrated on background picture manually to avoid this, right?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah i've supposed same thing. I think girls' renders should be integrated on background picture manually to avoid this, right?
It doesn't work that way. You need imagebuttons in order for the girls to be clickable. And these need to be on a screen. And all screens are hidden when "h" is pressed. In addition all the girls are displayed by generic code. Any number of girls can be present (or not) in whatever spot.
The only option to make it work would be to place the girls on the background and have the overlay images "above" them. But with hair transparency and the grey girls when not selected, it would probably look very bad.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Is this the android version people are asking about?

I found the link on Darkhound1's Patreon page under community.
I hope that helps.

Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is this the android version people are asking about?

I found the link on Darkhound1's Patreon page under community.
I hope that helps.
Out of curiosity, Android means smart phone OS or tablet...do people can comfortability play on a phone ?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes